Everything posted by Tempest_Mike
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Explain it pls. FYI to the guy who isn't in on the joke, me and Saru have an ongoing contest of making highly irrelevant posts on this blog. I am the egg man; are you one of the egg men? Edit: FYI I wasn't being serious asking you to explain the cow.
-
Double Whammy
Hawt, 10/10 for levelling it with crafting. :thumbup:
-
Making dat gee pee
I can tell someone doesn't know the word sarcasm. I can tell someone doesn't know this is teh interwebz and you can't hear people speak by reading their typing.
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Explain it pls.
-
SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!
Heh that's the way. :thumbsup: What's it like chasing them down at Mos le'harmless?
-
Ms Karo's Blog
Awmg crafting and defence, I love those skills. :D Get them to 99 please. ;)
-
Making dat gee pee
Obvious corp nub here - why is it bad? Thought a 500m+ sigil would be ftw. Also... "# 9 Replies # 0 Views" Lol makes sense...
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Thanks, it's under 1.8m. :) Didn't realise I levelled this for awhile. xD
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Lul getting long to get now...
-
How long did it take YOU to get a raven?
About 3 days.
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Grats on 70 str. :D Looks nice and even... I like it. ;)
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Lol thanks. :lol: Hunting can be enjoyable sometimes. ;) Awmfg really happy about this one :D
-
SCUBA ST3V3N'S underwater adventures!
Have you tried other languages? I'm sure at your experience you would be able to recognise them from their looks. ;)
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Lol gf? Soon I shall have beaten Zombie + Imp champs.
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
- Monster Drops? Post them here
Is this making me spam? :o Gf me.- ~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Gf me.- Monster Drops? Post them here
Like 4th or 5th kill... Screen went dark just as I took the screenie. <_< Stupid computer.- ~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Like 4th or 5th kill...- Monster Drops? Post them here
Nice, keeping or selling? :o- Untradeable Potions
Just like buckets of slime from ectofuntus should be able to.- ~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Next trip -- Monster Drops? Post them here
Lol. xD Edit: Next trip more fail drops. xD- ~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Lul so I went to Zammy and this happened... And while I was getting kc this happened...- Ms Karo's Blog
Good luck, you're almost there already. xD (First post. ;)) - Monster Drops? Post them here
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.