Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tempest_Mike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tempest_Mike

  1. Explain it pls. FYI to the guy who isn't in on the joke, me and Saru have an ongoing contest of making highly irrelevant posts on this blog. I am the egg man; are you one of the egg men? Edit: FYI I wasn't being serious asking you to explain the cow.
  2. Hawt, 10/10 for levelling it with crafting. :thumbup:
  3. I can tell someone doesn't know the word sarcasm. I can tell someone doesn't know this is teh interwebz and you can't hear people speak by reading their typing.
  4. Heh that's the way. :thumbsup: What's it like chasing them down at Mos le'harmless?
  5. Awmg crafting and defence, I love those skills. :D Get them to 99 please. ;)
  6. Obvious corp nub here - why is it bad? Thought a 500m+ sigil would be ftw. Also... "# 9 Replies # 0 Views" Lol makes sense...
  7. Thanks, it's under 1.8m. :) Didn't realise I levelled this for awhile. xD
  8. Grats on 70 str. :D Looks nice and even... I like it. ;)
  9. Lol thanks. :lol: Hunting can be enjoyable sometimes. ;) Awmfg really happy about this one :D
  10. Have you tried other languages? I'm sure at your experience you would be able to recognise them from their looks. ;)
  11. Lol gf? Soon I shall have beaten Zombie + Imp champs.
  12. Like 4th or 5th kill... Screen went dark just as I took the screenie. <_< Stupid computer.
  13. Just like buckets of slime from ectofuntus should be able to.
  14. Lol. xD Edit: Next trip more fail drops. xD
  15. Lul so I went to Zammy and this happened... And while I was getting kc this happened...
  16. Good luck, you're almost there already. xD (First post. ;))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.