Everything posted by Tempest_Mike
-
~~~legoman's blog 200m thiev get~~~
If you have to spend your money that's a good way to. ;) I liked the pokemon ranks. Caterpie Slayer ftw! Reflects my slayer level in game.
-
Construction?
Need 40 in a skill for sc hammers.
-
Monster Drops? Post them here
^ Not true really, I go to Zammy quite often and my best drop has been a shard but I still go because I enjoy it. So I don't think you should really be making those comments unless you know the person and their mindset about going to bosses.
-
Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED
Sounds good, don't think you'll have any issues with it. :P
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
Yayz. Edit: Wow that was sneaky. xD Thanks.
-
#4 and a random but naice level
Kay so well the other day I got this level And I was like "ofmg wewt favourite level so far!:D" And I got to school holidays and I used that time to my advantage by not living and after about one and a half weeks of boringness that was still fun I got this thing. So nao that's my favourite level until I get 99 farming (LOL). Current stats = Rate please + suggest some new goals lol. I wanna slay to possibly 95 att/str but I like having 90 90 99. :D
-
Monster Drops? Post them here
But the thing is if the other always ends up doing slightly less damage it's really pointless for them to go. No LSP or drops unless they get lucky and get the kill. That's just assuming that you almost always got more damage in, I'm probably wrong.
-
Money making with lag?
There are greens rev free in the chaos tunnels, but it might be a bit hard getting the kills there over other people because of your lag.
-
Monster Drops? Post them here
Lol Sara FFA? Were all worlds taken? Otherwise that's kinda stupid. :s
-
Tempests Monster Hunting Blog: COMPLETIONIST CAPE ACHIEVED
Lol Dave. Hi Alex, I feel like posting coz I'm an Aussie too. :D Have fun slaying. ;)
-
Monster Drops? Post them here
First kill of the trip, called it. ;)
-
~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
First kill of the trip, called it. ;)
-
Next 99 Skill
I'd say Mining, Mage or Defence.
-
Money making with lag?
Herb farming is great, enchanting bolts usually profits. (Diamonds at your level)
-
R u still logged in game when in lobby?
Nope. 5.
-
Best thing to high alch?
In the AoW section I think there are some spreadsheets to profiting/breaking even, I'll try find them for you.
-
what bolts do longbow's fire
Knives and crossbows are generally the way to go if you're p2p.
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
- Bala's Slayer and other stuff blog! >_>
Frogs go woof- Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
I spy a shiny Umbreon.- ~ Mike's Blog~ 95 Prayer (: ~
o.O- Do You Pick Up Coin Drops?
What you said means more than 25. xD- Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
It's already been said but it's pretty decent for bosses, free healing and prayer when you're trying to take down a big beast can help you a fair bit.- Korrupt-Soul's F2P Progression Blog
First post. Good luck on your goals, you're further than I'd ever get just in f2p. :P- Frame It - A new blogger.
^ This dude's smart you should take note of that. :o - Bala's Slayer and other stuff blog! >_>
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.