Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tempest_Mike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tempest_Mike

  1. Thanks Pilot And sure, the race is on :twisted: Gonna be a bit tough seeing I'm getting 99 str and def first, but I like a good challenge :P
  2. 81 hp :D Off now, 81 hp and 79 def today plus 47 summoning.
  3. Good luck with your goals! -uses mind control to get you to post on my blog-
  4. Good luck with your goals and blog! -pokes sig 0:-)-
  5. Good luck with your goals and blog! -pokes sig 0:-)-
  6. Good luck with your new blog and goals : (Check out my blog? :o)
  7. Good luck with your goals! Those capes will look good when you're done (if you become p2p) (post on my blog? 0:-)
  8. Good luck with that, don't give up, even if it will take ages!
  9. Thanks (: Back on after two day break. One new post, yay...
  10. Finished Spirits of the Elid And... Finished RFD! :D Used my 20k lamp on prayer, got 58 from it
  11. Oh, but I did miss a quest, Observatory Quest, just not the one I thought I'd missed >.<
  12. Wait, maybe I didn't miss a quest... When I finished Enakhras Lament I had 168 quest points, but when I finished Eyes of Glouphrie I had 170 but it still says 168 on the reward thingy... ok I'm confused. :S
  13. And off now, 49 farming today as well as 50 runecrafting and some quests. Just 2 more quests to get my barrows gloves and I can go back to training, and they'll be Spirits of the Elid and Rag and Bone Man :) I missed a quest though... there's one I finished today and haven't put up here... hm...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.