Everything posted by Stev
-
HTML5 beta discussion
This beta isn't the interface beta. :P. But I suppose it's a good idea for the HTML5 beta.
- Runescape 3 is coming this summer...(BTS Bonus edition)
- Runescape 3 is coming this summer...(BTS Bonus edition)
-
Real life pictures - 4
IDK, but I'd trade for one of her. >.< Just sayin'. :P.
-
Real life pictures - 4
Oh my God! Hahaha. IDK why I'm laughing so hard at that, but that's freaking funny.
-
Real life pictures - 4
So after that... Wonderful woman... Messed up on my hair (cutting one side over an inch shorter the the other in some places, for example), I let it grow out a bit, straightened it, stuck a very little bit of paste in it, and scruffed it up... This is how I wanted it to begin with: -.-
-
DGSweeper Issue
Should be working now, mate. Tip.It was having some issues last night. >.<
-
Option for RSN to link to old school hiscores
Great idea! Perhaps an OSRSN. :P. I'll point @MageUK in this direction. :).
-
Future Update Discussions
His 2FPS at 4:47 fills me with excitement. :). And if you pause it at 4:42, you can see their customer ratings since the release of EoC. ;). Also, am I imagining... Or did I see RuneCar in there?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
The Divine swaps for 200M cash didn't it? How much was the Elysian's gold price?
-
Please add 2007 RS section
Done. Thanks for the suggestion. I've been trying to figure out where to start on doing the max hit calculators (for EoC). With abilities and such, I've literally no idea how hits are calculated. =/. Does the current Max Melee Hit Calculator give accurate values for OSRS? If so, to start, I could remove things like extremes and such from it.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
'Cause I'm not at all interested in money, so I don't bank the maces/helms/other drops. :P.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
No idea. People tell me the best gear to go with, so I try it. Not worried about inventory space at TDs though, as it's only 2 minutes from the bank. :P.
-
Please add 2007 RS section
I'll personally add support to the existing calculators where I can. Such as you saw from the screenshot you saw - it didn't require a whole new calculator. This is what I mean by add. Today I worked on rewriting the combat calculator and am almost finished. If I don't finish it today, it'll more then likely be completed early tomorrow. Also, Baffler, your link doesn't work. :P.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
So we're about to attempt something... Bringing all three attack styles... Both of us. :). We're gonna try a couple things, will tell how it goes. ^^.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
Flask. Brought full elite void, virtus boots, arcane stream, virtus wand/book and water barraged. Next time I get on, I'll show my ability bar. Crashed 2 people - no missed kills. :). Only cut my trip short because I had to get off. :(.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
Went to Saradomin for an overload (yes, only one) and got a shard 2 and 2 effigies. =/.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
So um... OMFG VOID PLUS DRYGORE! I've never killed TDs this fast. Melee + magic destroys them. However, in a duo, one person on melee + magic and the other on magic + rage is the best idea. And what?... Holy water at TDs? That works? Miss Lioness, I do duo/split with people who have lower tier. -.- Just got this:
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
I suppose. :P. I may shoot over to Automatons here and there between TD trips. I did enjoy them, just got frustrated when I couldn't get the little pet after countless hours. If you're willing to duo, I'd very much like some company! Edit: The only reason I've not used melee at TDs is simply because my friends had all my gear, but now that I'm using void, I'm gonna try some drygore rapiers + magic down there!
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
I never thought... I could bind my middle mouse button to my shift, and just hold my middle mouse button and keep my left hand on the secondary numpad! So, hold mbutton (which will technically be shift), press 4 on numpad for my magic, 5 for ranged. I already go as far as to even switch between anguish and torment by binding my numpad3 to the = key (see my ability bars - http://forum.tip.it/topic/318107-stevs-pvm-a-road-to-every-boss-drop/page__st__120#entry5390336). :P.
-
Future Update Discussions
Hi 7 action bars.
-
Please add 2007 RS section
What specific calculators do you think it could use? I realize for some, such as the old combat calculators, they won't work on web.archive.com. Therefore, I'm willing to add them or incorporate them into existing calculators. For example, I was toying with combat, and came up with: What do you think?
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
I don't have my left hand on my keyboard. I have a separate numpad that I use for abilities and switching gear which sits to the left side of my keyboard. So, moving my hand to use shift 1-5 would take too much. :P.
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
The way claws are going, it's almost more worth it to keep the prayer potions and leave the claws -.-
-
I � Unicode - Going For 120s! - Yay Treasure Hunter...
Lemme know how it works! Are you doing range/mage? Mage/melee?