Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. This beta isn't the interface beta. :P. But I suppose it's a good idea for the HTML5 beta.
  2. "I went to Lumbridge to grab another set of Torva and the guy wasn't there!"
  3. We'll see what I can get with oced 2500k and GTX 660 Ti :P I challenge you to a d-d-d...d-d-d-d-duel! Really excited for this. :).
  4. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    IDK, but I'd trade for one of her. >.< Just sayin'. :P.
  5. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh my God! Hahaha. IDK why I'm laughing so hard at that, but that's freaking funny.
  6. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    So after that... Wonderful woman... Messed up on my hair (cutting one side over an inch shorter the the other in some places, for example), I let it grow out a bit, straightened it, stuck a very little bit of paste in it, and scruffed it up... This is how I wanted it to begin with: -.-
  7. Stev replied to cyprusgirl3's topic in DGSweeper
    Should be working now, mate. Tip.It was having some issues last night. >.<
  8. Great idea! Perhaps an OSRSN. :P. I'll point @MageUK in this direction. :).
  9. His 2FPS at 4:47 fills me with excitement. :). And if you pause it at 4:42, you can see their customer ratings since the release of EoC. ;). Also, am I imagining... Or did I see RuneCar in there?
  10. The Divine swaps for 200M cash didn't it? How much was the Elysian's gold price?
  11. Done. Thanks for the suggestion. I've been trying to figure out where to start on doing the max hit calculators (for EoC). With abilities and such, I've literally no idea how hits are calculated. =/. Does the current Max Melee Hit Calculator give accurate values for OSRS? If so, to start, I could remove things like extremes and such from it.
  12. 'Cause I'm not at all interested in money, so I don't bank the maces/helms/other drops. :P.
  13. No idea. People tell me the best gear to go with, so I try it. Not worried about inventory space at TDs though, as it's only 2 minutes from the bank. :P.
  14. I'll personally add support to the existing calculators where I can. Such as you saw from the screenshot you saw - it didn't require a whole new calculator. This is what I mean by add. Today I worked on rewriting the combat calculator and am almost finished. If I don't finish it today, it'll more then likely be completed early tomorrow. Also, Baffler, your link doesn't work. :P.
  15. So we're about to attempt something... Bringing all three attack styles... Both of us. :). We're gonna try a couple things, will tell how it goes. ^^.
  16. Flask. Brought full elite void, virtus boots, arcane stream, virtus wand/book and water barraged. Next time I get on, I'll show my ability bar. Crashed 2 people - no missed kills. :). Only cut my trip short because I had to get off. :(.
  17. Went to Saradomin for an overload (yes, only one) and got a shard 2 and 2 effigies. =/.
  18. So um... OMFG VOID PLUS DRYGORE! I've never killed TDs this fast. Melee + magic destroys them. However, in a duo, one person on melee + magic and the other on magic + rage is the best idea. And what?... Holy water at TDs? That works? Miss Lioness, I do duo/split with people who have lower tier. -.- Just got this:
  19. I suppose. :P. I may shoot over to Automatons here and there between TD trips. I did enjoy them, just got frustrated when I couldn't get the little pet after countless hours. If you're willing to duo, I'd very much like some company! Edit: The only reason I've not used melee at TDs is simply because my friends had all my gear, but now that I'm using void, I'm gonna try some drygore rapiers + magic down there!
  20. I never thought... I could bind my middle mouse button to my shift, and just hold my middle mouse button and keep my left hand on the secondary numpad! So, hold mbutton (which will technically be shift), press 4 on numpad for my magic, 5 for ranged. I already go as far as to even switch between anguish and torment by binding my numpad3 to the = key (see my ability bars - http://forum.tip.it/topic/318107-stevs-pvm-a-road-to-every-boss-drop/page__st__120#entry5390336). :P.
  21. Hi 7 action bars.
  22. What specific calculators do you think it could use? I realize for some, such as the old combat calculators, they won't work on web.archive.com. Therefore, I'm willing to add them or incorporate them into existing calculators. For example, I was toying with combat, and came up with: What do you think?
  23. I don't have my left hand on my keyboard. I have a separate numpad that I use for abilities and switching gear which sits to the left side of my keyboard. So, moving my hand to use shift 1-5 would take too much. :P.
  24. The way claws are going, it's almost more worth it to keep the prayer potions and leave the claws -.-
  25. Lemme know how it works! Are you doing range/mage? Mage/melee?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.