Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. You talk to yourself when you TD? O_o Grats m8! :D. Don't hate me but (Edit)... Edit: The path to 99 Agility continues (54% to 94)...
  2. Worse.. Map.. Evar. Add in some 102 barrels, etc etc.
  3. TY for the idea. ;). Where the DGSweeper now captures their names, I think I'll add (Maybe even a tooltip on mouseover their name) what they have gated. It would be similar to how you put keys on the map now, except after selecting the color/key, you'd click their name instead of the map. Thoughts? I've only told a total of probably 10 people how to force the one that you're fighting onto melee and known about it for years. Most actually came with me and picked it up while duoing. TBH, it just looks like a misclick. I won't be telling many people about how to force all of them yet as I just figured it out. :P. Feel free to duo/trio with me. ;). 1.)you use verac's 2.)and glacors are better than tds in every way now that dclaws are so cheap 1.) Incorrect. 2.) How many boots do people get per day? Per week? We pull 2-4 claws per day. Lol don't listen to Stev. He likes exaggerating. What files are you getting them on 'cause according to your alogs it's been 1 a day if not less ;) I've not been soloing, Kel has. Those claws we've gotten (11 I think we have now) were the ones only to us. I believe even Espy has gotten a pair with us. ;).
  4. Not sure if we're to post about RoW drops... And not sure if this is even an RoW drop but:
  5. Damn, how did I miss tha... *Cough*... Jk, but glad you got it back with minimal loss. :).
  6. I've only told a total of probably 10 people how to force the one that you're fighting onto melee and known about it for years. Most actually came with me and picked it up while duoing. TBH, it just looks like a misclick. I won't be telling many people about how to force all of them yet as I just figured it out. :P. Feel free to duo/trio with me. ;). 1.)you use verac's 2.)and glacors are better than tds in every way now that dclaws are so cheap 1.) Incorrect. 2.) How many boots do people get per day? Per week? We pull 2-4 claws per day.
  7. Did a TD trip earlier... Update on the path to 99 Agility:
  8. The removal of bots -> Less gp in game, more expensive raw materials -> Less demand for rares/people start selling rares. Also the removal of dicing means the amount of new people that suddenly have a huge amount of wealth to spend on things has gone down. Now they can go and put their money toward a 50-50 bet staking instead of 60-40. Why people diced to begin with is beyond me. Even DD was [bleep]ing stupid - take that money to duely and keep the extra 10%... Dumb people.
  9. So I DGed again for the first time in ages... Still hooked... But been burying myself in other activities lately. >.<
  10. Just gotta catch me while I'm doing them. Always in for more people.
  11. 45% to 94 Agility. InB42BInClaws.
  12. I've only told a total of probably 10 people how to force the one that you're fighting onto melee and known about it for years. Most actually came with me and picked it up while duoing. TBH, it just looks like a misclick. I won't be telling many people about how to force all of them yet as I just figured it out. :P. Feel free to duo/trio with me. ;). buying duo with Stev That's more like it! :P.
  13. I've only told a total of probably 10 people how to force the one that you're fighting onto melee and known about it for years. Most actually came with me and picked it up while duoing. TBH, it just looks like a misclick. I won't be telling many people about how to force all of them yet as I just figured it out. :P. Feel free to duo/trio with me. ;).
  14. Are you getting extremely lucky or no-lyphing them (or both)? I've been doing TDs a fair bit and I've gotten one pair of claws in the past couple weeks =( Also, what method do you use? There's few secrets to TDs that only I, and maybe some DGSers, know that speed up kills tremendously. Things like forcing them onto melee attack by moving a certain way. Just last night I found a way to force every TD that's aggressive to you onto melee. So if you had 6 TDs on you... You could do it and they'd all switch to melee. There's also places where if you stand, you're familiar does specific damage. Stand in one square, titan specs are ranged. Move over 1 square, suddenly they're melee/mage. ;). Been TDing every day since their release with 7-8 item switches. Lol. Not no-lifing, just fast ass kills.
  15. Been slowing down on TDs a bit, but one week of TDs resulted in: Will be killing TDs until 99 Agility (Only effigying from TDs). Will be keeping all drops until then. This was half of 92-93. 170M.
  16. Lolwut. Are Gazers really that rare? I see them, often times multiple, each day. Usually 2 of us that can kill them but I've yet to see a Hex.
  17. Add 1 more to the screeny up there. Lol.
  18. Update (Drops): When did I start this collection... 4 days ago?
  19. ..

    Stev replied to Mazhar's topic in General Guides
    ^ Just added the names window. :D. Kind of a legend for your map. ^^. Which version have you got? It's been updated 17 times since the beginning of November. :P. It also auto-updates now.
  20. All that hard work plate hunting for you and then you get a blood neck... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Grats, Stev :D Gratz, was good early morning dungeoneering. :P A few pics myself: Wanted to say TY to my team for not sniping it when I got the game crash. Especially since someone else also wanted to bind it. Was still funny though... *Kills Edi* - "Bn!" - *Picks up Bn* - *GTs to GD* - "il Alwayz li has logged out." - *Left starring expressionless at screen like 'lolwut?'* A lot of people on my FL have been getting game crashes when doing 1 of two things: 1. GTing - Especially at the same time a door is opened. 2. Have had several times where someone opens a door and the entire team crashes.
  21. Been doing TDs between DGs and over the past 3 days: 2 pairs each day + a shit load of effigies + an unusual amount of armour pieces. Believe I had 2 armour pieces before I started collecting though.
  22. So got 100 Dungeoneering last night and theeeen... Ohaider Blood Necklace. :). Picked it up, GTed and got game crash. Logged back in and pal saved it for me. ^^.
  23. ..

    Stev replied to Mazhar's topic in General Guides
    I removed my AHK functions from the DGSweeper thread on XP-Waste. This was to encourage allowing us to link to it (The DGSweeper). I do, however, intend to add an AHK thread on it's own thread once I fully update the functions to Jagex' "tweakings".
  24. Been a good day: Last of the chaotic weapons. Add Rigour to that. Aaaand!
  25. Tormented Demons were... Weird today. They wouldn't spawn in the usual places, they're prayer would stay on melee for 1000+ damage, and could often hit through shields. Minimap was also showing people as red dots... Anyways, the spoils from today's trip: 1x Dragon Claws 1x Ruined Dragon Armour Shard 1x Starved Ancient Effigy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.