Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. Wow. I didn't realise the kind of cash bot making could make. That is pretty astounding, assuming they didn't make the money another way. I'll be honest, I didn't think jagex would reach any realistic success with lawsuits. Now they just need to not take three steps backwards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmx5lzacZ-M&feature=related That's [bleep]ing disgusting... Heeell yeah. ;). I'd say Jagex got very lucky in this lawsuit, TBH, but still a victory for them none-the-less. I'm curious, for many reasons, how far they'll take it; If they'd push as far as to go after even the original client developers (Who haven't touched it in a year+) of both this bot and others. :ohnoes:
  2. I'm going to try and make the next Hati one ;) It's at 3PM my time so... Let's hope!!
  3. Step 1: Make sure everything at the hospital is taken care of; X-Rays, bathing, etc. Step 2: Set alarm and make sure nothing will keep you from killing Hati. Step 3: At 9PM sharp, when the event starts, have a nurse walk in and say, "So, have you learned how you'll give yourself these injections?" Step 4: Rage because you didn't get to go on the TMHT event!!!@@@### -.-. This is my not-impressed-face.
  4. Ashlye made me update after that map when she saw the picture. =D> Addagurl. :).
  5. So do Jagex have to pay them back for all the memberships they bought for these bots? As for giving them the information about all those who wrote scripts or helped develop iBot at any point, I think that was a low-blow by the bot developers to those who aided the most into putting money in their pockets. The clients were nothing without the scripts. I doubt they should be at all worried though.
  6. Wow, using like ancient DGSweeper. Lol. How can you stand it like that? Updaaate! :P.
  7. URLs should probably be put in code tags so that the board doesn't automatically shorten them like.... Without code tags: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9374/tipitpic2012.png. With code tags: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9374/tipitpic2012.png Just to make it easier, depending on the author's method of downloading them (Prolly just right click > Save As...). But meh, just a thought. ;).
  8. I plan on showing up even if it's on this crummy public wifi. :P. Home would just be a bonus. ;).
  9. Can't waaait! Yet another kick ass event by the TMHT! Will try to be there, heard rumors that I'll be going home tomorrow!
  10. That was me and our Skype group. Lol.
  11. Looks like there was a great turn out! Very upset I missed it... Been so long since doing DKs, I thought it'd be a great blast from the past.
  12. Unfortunately I am being kept in the hospital. Even if they released me now, I'd not make it home in time. Still got another surgery + another blood transfusion later today... Geeze, don't doctors know RS > IRL? C'mon now. :(.
  13. Hoping to be out of the hospital by then. Was supposed to be, but I suddenly need 2 more rushed surgeries and have been filling me up with blood since I'm losing dangerous amounts. Will keep you posted! Would you mind changing il_Foreva_li to Stev. :P.
  14. The people against gambling are either the ones who didn't know when to stop and got cleaned or the ones who've never tried it. How can Jagex say don't gamble and yet support the duel arena and other methods?
  15. I recall something to do with a white PHat scam, but believe it turned out to be a hoax.
  16. B2P tabs for Armadyl = no need for food. Just bring 12 Overloads, 12 Renewals, and a Yak with Steel Titans and supplies for the team. :). People posting, like you, the screenies that make the bot developers have it right click the banker. ;). Tsk tsk.
  17. Um... Jer... I lost my x EiDoS x account last week... JK ofc. :P.
  18. Just the one claws. So many people forgot to pick up their split that I left with 5M+, my brother looted 2 extra piles, and so did my GF. Lol.
  19. I was only using Aero as an example. It is possible to capture, monitor, manipulate, and send messages to windows that are minimized or not shown. Windows will not stop using this because every computer from 98+ comes with DLLs capable of such things. And if they cease to provide it, they still exist. As far as the average user being able to do it... That's unnecessary. All it takes is one developer to write a basic library of functions in which other scripters can create bots with. All the average user has to do is DL the program and hit run. ^ Only a select few will know the real irony about me posting that paragraph... Lmao (Not referring to RS_Functions, if that's what you though). As for quite demanding on your CPU, the DGSweeper monitors 3 different areas of your RuneScape applet every 50MS while drawing on two different canvasses, creating 2 different map bitmaps (with and without keys), calculating the timer, calculating position/size, etc... It'll never jump past 1% CPU usage on my machine. Some method, such as standard pixel searches will hog resources, but not if done properly. ;).
  20. A lot of your post was correct - except this part. It is still possible to write a bot/function that will interact with RuneScape even if it's not the topmost window or even visible. So, for example, I could tell my script where a tree is and it'll look for that tree, be able to watch my inventory for logs and drop them when the inventory fills. It wouldn't be the same method as before, but it still rather easy. You know when you put your mouse over the taskbar buttin of a window and can see a live/updating small preview in Vista+ even if said window is minimized? Coding wise, very similar. The bot would not use object IDs, but color/pattern recognition still usable. I've known how it's done without injection and reflection for quite a while (Mentioned it during the discussion of my functions when Jagex made an update affecting mouse clicks). Pattern recognition. Jagex thinks changing colors will break them; they're wrong. They are designed to look for patterns on screen - not specific colors. I did like the colorful bee-keeper random though... Thought it was cute.
  21. So far this Arma trip: Edit later: [hide=Language][/hide]
  22. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    It's more that they'd claim some of mine to be against the rules and the rest "against the spirit of the game" and then days later begin development on something that mimics what mine did. Yes. Actually part of that "stop online piracy act" that the US goverment just started using allows for servers based in the US to do this. The reasoning obviously must be to look if you don't have pirated software, but there's no way to control this. So from the start of this year jagex is allowed to do this for american citizens. The day Jagex start scanning my computer for Autohotkey is the day I play in a virtual machine an run AHK in the Host instead Marry me?
  23. That was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.