Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. That's all prayers, all weapons, vigour, merc gloves, arcane stream, etc. :D. Brb comp cape.
  2. You have to keep in mind people with disabilities. In this case, people with vision problems. I've written and helped with a few pieces of software for such people. One of which, which used the computer's narrator (And narrator may even do this on it's own now), reads text from tooltip classed windows or those who have trouble reading both because of a mental of visual disability. Whether or not this is the reason they keep them or not, I don't know.
  3. Now, I know it may be hard to believe, but that image was altered. Also, in MS Paint! I swear, technology now-a-days it almost looks real! (Thinks back to when Mario for Nintendo was great graphics).
  4. Oh yes, that must have been the other Jeremy841's. This is the right one: Now... Know that may look edited, but honest to God Ellac is capable of getting battle-mage occasionally. It's legit I swear.
  5. It saved it on my PC (Laptop) on accident. Here, I uploaded it for you.
  6. *Stalks Jeremy* Reward for the tasks don't look appealing, but legs would look nice if (probably will) match the rest of the task set. :D.
  7. Or any other forum/clan password. I was simply going by the one that he currently seemed to have the highest rank/standing on. :P. I'm not sure the full list of websites that were compromised. >.< But as Tripsis has said, any website can be unsafe. I personally use the same password for fansites, a different password for my e-mails, and a third password for all my gaming accounts. Can never be too safe! I'd honestly never thought of that. Good thinking. :). http://forum.tip.it/topic/308649-new-duelling-glitch-look-out-lost-150m/page__view__findpost__p__5201412 That was just last night. The bugs have been around near a week (Not all started with the Squeal update). I'd give it a good week or two for Jagex to (attempt to) fix the bug/glitches.
  8. Updated our drop log for a few bosses. Clan seems to prefer Bandos, Corporeal Beast and Tormented Demons at the moment but we do any boss that people request. :).
  9. There are near just as many females as males, just they don't like the hassle that comes with nerdy lonely kids finding out they're female (I wouldn't either). The last CC I lead there was easily 5/8ths female with 150+ members. Good luck with the clan, Jen! I like the website/forum design as well. Good work!
  10. With the system Jagex has in place, brute-forcing would take years for a simple 6-12 length password. You gotta figure you get 5 tries? And then every try after that is 5 minutes apart. With billions of possible key combinations, that's the most unlikely. However, was your RuneScape password the same as your Tip.It Forums password? Remember that incident where a group of people took over Tip.It for a short period of time. They could quite easily brute-force any hashed passwords they got during that incident. Although I doubt it would have taken this long. Just some thoughts. Remember the HJT log, please?
  11. Arena was fun today and brought a few glitches... 1.) People are able to bring in and wield and spec with weapons - even two handed weapons such as claws. 2.) People are able to forfeit duels even if disabled. 3.) People are able to walk around (You can't hit them) when movement is disabled. Still came out with a huge profit, but staking today was fun as hell.
  12. Leaving the PC at Tormented Demons in the safespot means you get splashed to death so had to buy back my vigour... My list so far: Arcane Stream Necklace * 3 Augury Chaotic Crossbow * 2 Chaotic Kiteshield Chaotic Longsword Chaotic Maul Chaotic Rapier * 3 Chaotic Staff Eagle-eye Kiteshield Mercenary Gloves Rigour Ring of Vigour * 2 Been trying to save tokens but can't stand to see it past 200K. Lol. It's just too damn tempting to spend. Funny to think I used to hate DG with such a passion... :).
  13. Last night people were getting Elys in the GE for 200-230M.
  14. First spin had ZGS, AGS, and d plate. I got the air rune. Derp.
  15. Decided to go with a full yak of recover special flasks and 5 recover special flasks in my inventory to Bandos (add in ring of vigour). Prefer the tokhaar-kal over the max cape for FFAing... Rarely missed a drop. Extremely fast drop/time rate with a team in the same setup as listed above. =). Where were you Meamzed! :P.
  16. Good. Freaking. Luck. Jagex. No offence but they can change the colors, swap positions, change coordinates, alter messages... There is and always will be a way to beat their system. They think they can do better jobs then companies like PunkBuster or HackShield in terms of anti-cheat, yet can rarely even produce bug-free content. Been saying all along that there's still ways to bot, still methods available and that it was just time until someone found them. Jac did it, but he was simply first in line. Now, other bot developers have started to catch on and injection has returned. They were confident they broke injection and reflection for good and were promising to finally tackle screen scraping (Again, good luck) and one has already made a reappearance. Sorry, but my money is not on Jagex winning this war - although I'd prefer they did. There's a system and a pattern to everything. Even if Jagex does another nuke, developers will be more aware, caught less off-guard, and most likely be able to rebuild their clients in less time. Sure this one took some months (Although screen scraping never left), but I doubt the next will take long to beat.
  17. Back when I got 99 Magic on il Foreva li, I was getting 380K+ an hour using Magic Brawlers and SC in wildy. It stacked.
  18. No, the guy in the first screenshot gives it to you. I've gotten many on my other accounts before.
  19. So I go to do the fight kiln on a few other accounts. I get past wave 30 and kill the boss first try. I go to bank and wear the cape... None in my inventory. Odd, I have 4 free spaces. I have the early bird lamp, but no cape. You can see my search for, "Tok," in this screenshot, can see the, "You were victorious," can see the XP lamp in my inventory. Where the hell is the cape? Good job, Jagex. You think you'da thought of this before release? This isn't the first time. Many times when you beat from 30-37 (First time, supposed to get the lamp and the cape), it doesn't grant you the cape.
  20. At first I was like :( But then I was like :D Ohaider.
  21. Graaats! I'll be catching up in that DG, I'll have you know. :P.
  22. Das why GE warns you if selling too low. Or did you somehow miss that prompt?
  23. When KOS tries to crash TMHT (A group of people in fun gear at a boss to have fun), this is the result. I don't see any KOS. Odd.
  24. We could use a hand! Getting crashed but winning against them. il Foreva li friends chat!
  25. ADVERTISER: MMOSavor LANDING URL: http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=B3q46H4s9T8XRFoGVqwHCyqmeDtfCw5wCj-jUmCjzyPbCBIDUYRABGAEgtNzlHDgAULW7iMYCYP3QmoHoA6ABwbOA4wOyAQtvcGVuLnRpcC5pdLoBCjEyMHg2MDBfYXPIAQPaARNodHRwOi8vb3Blbi50aXAuaXQv4AECgAIBqQJqoe8Kt0yFPsgCr4CjIKgDAcgDFegDpwfoA-4E6AMp9QMACADM9QMAAAAQiAYBoAYD&num=1&cid=5Gis6r4lqr5Xtv5GfllilozM&sig=AOD64_1MuXZUqtOvoHgUeBw1HZ6O7larcg&client=ca-pub-7006458855726751&adurl=http://www.mmosavor.com/runescape/RSIndex.aspx%3Fvcads%3Dmmosavor.RS&nm=5 http://www.mmosavor.com/runescape/RSIndex.aspx?vcads=mmosavor.RS&gclid=CJ_L1vPTpa4CFS6FQAodmltEQw TYPE: Side Banner SITE: MMOSavor MY LOCATION: Canada REASON: Gold, item, quest, etc, services for RuneScape.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.