Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Thank god I wasn't the only one! Wicked gets all t3h ladies: Naw, just the 2 baby girls. :). (Took 'em before heading out today). They're both looking at the camera going, "Yeah, we got him wrapped around our fingers." ...And they're right. Lol.
  2. Don't worry, our main target is our Cherremy-poo. In other news... Huge congrats on the promotion!
  3. How is he on hiscores? He's F2P. You're not beating me which lowers my motivation. So no, I'm not. :P.
  4. Stev replied to myd0nut's topic in Help and Advice
    Nothing on their site is a security risk (Other then sign in with Facebook). People can't just get into your computer by you loading a website. You clearly had something on your PC prior to this.
  5. Not like doing the logical thing and using the unused tab in dungeoneering to show collected keys... Nooooo... Let's take the ridiculous approach and put it in the equipped tab, requiring people to click the toolbelt also before showing them and not allowing them to be viewed in combat. Extremely disappointed at Jagex yet again. Leave it to them to screw up a potentially good update.
  6. Nope, false alarm. We can still stake. :D.
  7. You, air, are a God with words.
  8. I remember just a few days ago looking up some of the random bots I saw and sure enough only ranked in combat (With 150M+ XP in a few of them) and agility. Nothing else. Lol. Can't tell me they were all some sort of screwed up skiller pures. But, I'm sure that's what Jagex would argue.
  9. Tsk tsk tsk, Cheerypoo. You're catching JJ, Josh, Joshy, Joshua. :P.
  10. My requirement. :thumbup:
  11. But Bruno, you can't expect or blame those who are able to afford it not to take advantage of such a release. Had you won the lottery or come into some large amount of money where putting some toward RuneScape wouldn't greatly affect your wallet, would you not do it simply because less fortunate people (IRL) can't? I'm not asking if you wouldn't because you think paying money for XP in a game is dumb, but that you wouldn't do it simply because others can not. If that were true, barely anything in this world would exist. I'm not supporting Jagex in this. I think it's disgusting what they're doing. But I also can not blame, and would encourage people to take advantage of it if they can.
  12. It will certainly give him time and attention to focus on other important areas of the dungeon, that's for sure. But, as you said, will far from eliminate his role.
  13. Huh? Everybody will be a keyer now, just like in the current pro teams. ^This In my experience in pro teams the "keyer" just sort of becomes the one dealing with keeping everyone organised for gds and such via gate stones. Every spreads out, as much as possible dealing with skill doors and keys as and when they can, hence the importance of calling. Guess you're right, just another change to get used to. I'm not sure it'll remove much strain from the keyers shoulders. He still has to tell people what to gate (And keep track of it). He still has to ensure the group gatestone is on the largest path. He still has to predict each path as he did before. He still has to instruct party members when to and not to take the gatestone. He still has to distinguish between bonus/critical paths. He still has to call and command the entire dungeon. The only thing he will not have to do anymore is tell players to come pick up their key. Where do I find these people? I'd prefer them over the ones that sit and skill for exp for 10 minutes , i.e. crafting 1000 runes. I have nothing against skilling like making armor or food, but using up all your GP on RC while your team finishes up the dungeon for you? :/ This. This. This. What people aren't thinking is... It's called dungeoneering for a reason. The purpose of dungeoneering should be for faster dungeoneering XP (fast floors). I don't train my attack to level my farming. You want to skill? Go cut a damn yew tree. Lol. So far, it's the only skill in this game that, if you want great XP rates, requires skill to efficiently train! There's countless tactics, strategies, and styles which ave to be learned while training dungeoneering, unlike other skills. How much "skill" does it take to click a rock?
  14. afking is against the rules, you shouldnt do it. No it's not? So long as you perform the action required to do what ever it is you're doing (woodcutting, mining, fishing, etc) you can AFK all you like. What kind of an odd rule would that be? "You must sit there and watch every swing you make at the tree."
  15. Did I just ruin your account for you, Cherrypoo? :P
  16. Please keep in mind that there are people of different financial situations using TIF. If people have the money to spend, and can easily afford to, why condemn them? If they want to spend real money at a quick chance at faster XP and perhaps save themselves 20 hours of so of game time, who are we to bash them? If I could have paid a couple hundred bucks for 99 agility for max cape and taken the days and days that it took to get that cape working for more money, I sure would have. Let's not call names because of someone else's opinion or what they choose to do.
  17. I noticed earlier when I went to look to copy the... That is was actually gone. I figured I was just looking on the wrong page. Thank you for confirming that for me! :). Something to keep in mind, if this thread is to continue... There are two different types or RWT. There is the now legal RWT (Buying things in-game from Jagex - Mod Mat K even calls it this in HLF) and buying from other companies. Keep in mind that encouraging or accusing anyone of the second one will be removed. Thanks!
  18. Cherrypoo, I thought we discussed this yesterday on Skype... You can't hide it. :P. (Your F2P RSN). <3:
  19. You know you've been dungeoneering too long when your first thought is, "Primal Chainbody!"
  20. Seriously (Another SSH)... Cosmics are from 3 people making and giving me them for the PGT trick at Necro. Lol.
  21. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh God. I just watched the music video for that for the first time. Don't think I'll ever be the same! :P.
  22. Stev replied to Marco's topic in Off-Topic
    Newest. :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.