Squeal of Fortune + Buyable Spins

Logdotzip

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eieM2.png

Oh dear...

Please say that killed the annoying popup.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

If that isn't a late april fool's joke.. Do Jagex realise encouraging minors to gamble and asking money for it isn't exactly morally justified behaviour?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

If that isn't a late april fool's joke.. Do Jagex realise encouraging minors to gamble and asking money for it isn't exactly morally justified behaviour?

Getting in before the argument, but asking a busy to be moral isn't going to work, unless it's financially beneficial. Now, ladies and mentlegen, please enjoy your "oh this isn't moral and why it's super bad" argument, whilst the shareholders roll around in your money.

I don't like it. But, frankly, if you are stupid enough to buy more spins, then hey, all the power to you.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Are you KIDDING ME?!!!!!

This is the exact same thing as those "lucky bags" you can buy on gravity games (and at a lesser extent, get them from drops, just like this update). People literally spent THOUSANDS on them, just for the chance to get in game cash and better items, what the hell made them think runescape players wouldn't do the same? And how are most gravity games now? a [bleep]ing ghost town because everyone left thanks to the idiots overusing this crap to get "better" in the game by just paying, and now there are the same 5 idiots on denial still playing their games (can't blame them, after spending thousands on it). So technically, now runescape sells cash...

I seriously hope the whole paying for more spins thing is a joke...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Speaking today at the Free to Play Summit in London, Rob Smith said it was not desirable for Jagex to charge customers for microtransactions as well as a monthly subscription to RuneScape.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Let's hope it's a late April Fools joke ... :???:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

You can also get extra spins for killing monsters, doing D&D's, and also skilling.

Indeed. This is mine.

52ayjr.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Micro-transactions didn't seem far off after the introduction of Loyalty Rewards. Seems that it was an accurate assumption. Jagex today you are more of a piss off than most days..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png