Everything posted by Stev
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
7 people forgot to loot their coins so... Yay me. :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ages and ages and ages ago. Someone mind sending it back to me, please? I've reformatted and forgot to keep it. Lol.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I don't remember releasing my Overload timer. o_O. What method did you use? I almost went out of my mind doing addy plates. Update that damn sweeper. Lol. Looks terrible! The newer versions auto-update, BTW, with resizable maps, player legend, etc. [hide][/hide]
-
Tip.It Monster Hunt - Tormented Demons
Don't expect Ardent Souls. However, I'll still be there.
-
Glacor Hunting
Very late reply. I hated DG when this was written and didn't have one at the time.
-
Mousekeys
Wait wait wait. So if I'm running a Canadian company in Canada, I can break Canadian laws as long as it's only to American users who said act is not forbidden? IOW, if it's illegal in the UK, they can still do it to American users?
-
Mousekeys
You press a hotkey to move it to the next monster. Not the spirit of the game but... Legal. I remembered the JMods specifically called several of my public RS_Functions bannable. Said the rest were against the spirit of the game. Then what happens? They begin development of an action bar to do the exact same thing. Jagex doesn't even know what's the spirit of their game and what isn't.
-
Tip.It Monster Hunt - Tormented Demons
Uhmm... What about people without TIF accounts? :wall: Just add people at the event that join the chat, it is possible to have 2 accounts logged in to different worlds. ;) Good point, I'll add stragglers at the event too. I'd still like people to post early just to get a rough idea of how many we're looking at, the total being augmented by participation of Stev's clan. I don't think you'll have to worry about that.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
It's amazing the legnths people go to to not play this game.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
^ Story of Brenda Q.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Wanted max ranged attack for Armadyl and somebody mentioned gloves:
-
A Very Barrows New Year
Some balance beams are no longer invisible in DirectX mode. What? I really don't know what they mean by this. The Task System button no longer looks highlighted. Everyone say WB to my functions. ;).
-
Tip.It Monster Hunt - Tormented Demons
Looking forward to this!
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Haven't been posting my drop pictures over the past month or two... But meh. Got this last night: Using DGSweeper to time altar FTW. Lol.
-
Happy New Year 2012!
Comp cape is the new strength cape.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
From the little sparks I could see due to the name box, I can see they are white, which is regular comp cape... Trimmed one has gold sparks Saw one about a week ago while Dungeoneering. Only noticeable difference is, as you said, the gold coloured particles.
-
Mousekeys
What is this? For mousekeys, the + button is a double click, which would break the 1:1 rule, but it's been noted as an exception by Jmods. Technically the double-click is one message - WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK = 0x203.
-
Mousekeys
If you need a hand with it, I know 1 or 2 things about AHK. You know how to PM me. :P.
-
Mousekeys
Press a button and it moves the mouse to a slayer monster? I like it. Lol. Not against the rules so long as it doesn't move and click with MButton. I've not tried it as I can't get on RuneScape ATM, but I will later. I have to fix MouseMoveEllipse as well. Too sloppy. Going to make it calculate the path and then move rather then calculate as it's moving, which is what it does now... It's funny though, when there was that big deal about my RS_Functions, Jagex said the things my functions could do were bannable. Things like pressing the F2 key to instantly enable quick prayers. Then, months later, they announce their action-bar which, when released, will do the exact same thing! GG Jagex.
-
Mousekeys
AHK is the new RSBot. Oh wait... :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Couldn't stand seeing tokens there... Even though I'll just use Ely/Divine. May try the minor range bonus at Armadyl though.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
There's your problem. :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Great, just as I needed bones to level up prayer! I was doing an elite yesterday and saw bots everywhere - typical dmed, gplate, dskirt, etc. Someone will always find a way to beat the system. :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
This one was recent, not updloaded (Yesterday I think?): More to come, but they're upstairs on my laptop, don't worry. :P. Come trade me when I'm on later. 8-).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I have more then one account that does TDs. Even DGS knows, I'll pause starting the floor for Kel to run me a pair as a drop. ;).