Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. ...Being ingame.
  2. Efficiency has a price! :P. Nubbins, I'm just yankin' your chain. ^^.
  3. Virtus Robe legs is untradable, what? Degraded armour is untradeable. He should be casting SOA and yet he's hitting with PPS! Tsk tsk Mr.Jer. :P.
  4. Because being Crew takes up a lot of time, there's no way we'd be able to do Crew stuff, moderate and still play Runescape :P Good luck to everyone who applies, you have nothing to lose from applying! Stop posting and get back to work! Jk. :P. Good luck to everyone. ^^.
  5. Skype is the new TeamSpeak. :P. I didn't mean to hijack it, but the OP did say events and so I showed my support and views on the events aspect. Now that I think about it... It'd also be great for RuneScape's weekly updates! Take the latest one, for example; A quest. People could watch and follow along while the person did the quest, while also taking notes and doing the quest themselves at the same time. They could also discuss to others about the nerfed effigies. Or, say a new training method was released. The person could go an explore, live, the new content. Using the quest example from before as well as this, it'd show people without the requirements what to do when they do get them... And until then, what they're missing out on without having to wait a few days for videos to spring up on YouTube. Look how many views many of the update threads get when RuneScape updates. Quests and things get reloaded by people every 5 seconds searching for the solution, secrets, tactics, and just trying to get a glimpse of someone posting new content. Now take all those people, and show them a live video feed. Botting in Runescape, a very popular thread posted on the 7th of August now has 34,000 views. 14-Feb-2012 - TzHaar Quest... posted on just the 14th of February; it has 24,000. It's already beating 19 of the 25 threads on the first page in views. The update threads get the largest amounts of hits because people want to see the content before they have a chance to do it themselves. People wanting help and guidelines on quests that are released and their rewards. I really hope to see this!
  6. Bingo, but people can load it up in a few seconds and see, "Oh look, there's still 50 people there and they're doing pretty well. Yeah, I'll head there." I see it as greatly attracting people to the events. ;). When I used to think of events we'd hold, I pictured a few people in a boss room - the same sight I see daily. When I go to zammy, sara, etc... It astounds me the amount of people standing there, talking, killing, having an awesome time. If people can see the events apart from a small banner on the home page and announcement thread, I think we'd get much bigger turnouts. Pictures are one thing, but actually seeing it and being there is a completely different story. :).
  7. You vanished like Ezk's yak at Armadyl last night? It happens very often for me at Armadyl (1/3 of my trips) where my Yak just disappears. I get no 1 minute or 30 second warning. Clicking your follower button will show you no longer have a familiar. I usually store my Yak pouches on my Yak, so I just grab one off a friend. When it's re-summoned, all your supplies are still on it. Logging out and other methods previously used to get it back doesn't work... You have to re-summon it to get your items back. It's very odd how it happens primarily at Armadyl. I've only ever had it happen once else where and that was at Bandos.
  8. Wait wait wait. You still has the Divine! Keep it! You'll need it for your kiln cape. :P.
  9. So not fair. I used it twice and both times would only let me hit 2177. :(.
  10. ADVERTISER: Gold4Fun LANDING URL: www.gold4fun.com TYPE: Top Banner SITE: Gold4Fun MY LOCATION: Canada REASON: 'Nuf said. [spoiler=Screenshot]
  11. Stev replied to Hovazz's topic in Marketplace
    Nex And SS does slightly manipulate their prices since they have such a huge influence, but not usually by more then a mil or two per piece. They have been great when I've been buying/selling Nex gears. Highly recommended.
  12. I picked up invulnerability, restoration, and constitution; even on the lower waves. Juggled 2 saradomin brew flask.
  13. W H A T! When I used the strength crystal while overloaded, it brought my strength down to 99 and all other stats to 45 (While still overloaded). I figured magic would have done the same. You are referring to the magic crystal, yes? Was also nice having 22177HP from using the constitution crystal. :D. I used ganodermic top and legs, (no helm, since I removed torva full helm while praying magic and only used body, legs, weapon, and boots switch), and SOAd the whole final stage. First one was done with chaotic kiteshield, second was divine.
  14. Nifty glitch which makes auras last forever, even if their timers run out and once you put them back on after banking... Sure enough!... They reactivate. Lol. Wasn't intentional. As you can see, my greater reverance was used and depleted, done it's recharge time, and was STILL activated.
  15. Stats and such: Examine: Inventory picture: Obtained by completing all 37 waves of the Fight Kiln and defeating Har'Aken. Can be stored in your house cape rack. Hope this helps. :).
  16. PvM is what I do! Attempt one - RuneScape update booted me out. Attempt two - Brother stepped on the power cable and turned off PC. Attempt three - Ran out of overloads. Attempt four - [bleep] you kiln. :D. So 2 legit tries. :D.
  17. Also, keep in mind PixelSearch is greatly slowed down with Vista and 7 is aero is enabled!
  18. I'm having a problem with that script, it seems to always be saying the Effigy Found! statement even though there isn't an effigy anywhere within my game screen. Are your coordinates correct? Could you make a tutorial on getting coordinates? I tried the both on screen and in game windows x1,y1 x2,y2 and it just kept continuously saying "effigy found!" even when there wasn't one. I must be doing something wrong and I can't figure it out. I have functions on XP-Waste for things like RS_Find_Applet() which tell you your display mode (fixed/resizable), X, Y, width and height of the applet. ;).
  19. Why weren't you with us last night? We got 4 drops. ;).
  20. Y'know for video, You don't need media tags if it's hosted by youTube. ;). That's referring to the announcement post.
  21. Sorry, but I just had to LOL at this. Is that the kinda shit they're spamming people with now? Lol.
  22. I've got to start DGing again soon and the one question (Or temptation rather) is to try blood necklace with the platebody. Right when I got level 100, we did a platebody hunt and I got it. The very next dungeon, I got a blood necklace. But that one DG I got to try the platebody in... I loved it. I currently use the shadow silk hood and blood necklace. I've gotten quite a few people's opinions, but would you suggest switching?
  23. Killed damn near all of them. All minigame NPCs (Got stuck in FoG), Sorceress Garden, Gravestones (Yes, you could kill people's gravestones), Strykewyrms, people as statues at the duel arena, pets, Wise Old-man... Everything. Good times. :P.
  24. First with new full dragon and infinity, please. Killing the things at sorceress garden made the bots stuck.
  25. Right now the majority of our boss hunts are with people who guest. You can see from our forum that we have 2 entire pages of guest applications... Lol. Our focus is not on gaining actual members/ranks, although we'd love that. We created the CC for kind of a selfish yet selfless reason. We, the admins, like to boss hunt for the fun of it; the drops are just a bonus. Our members and guests like the profit aspect. We made the CC so that any time we wanted to start a boss hunt, we've got people willing and ready to go. So we get what we want (instantly scheduled boss hunts) and they get what they want (GP). :). Our guest applications are so we remain organised and so that when starting a boss hunt we can simply look at our list of applications and people in our PvMS usergroup and invite them. :). Corporeal Beast is done daily/nightly either in a mass or 2 to 6 man. Josh, Kelly, and Clay are our usual Corp setter-uppers. We usually do a boss like Nex or similar that drops very valuable items. We'll boost our LSP to a few hundred M by inviting others we know have good LSP to snipe drops from us. When WE have high LSP, we start a GWD mass so when/if we do get a drop, we don't lose much LSP. When we find our LSP is high enough we go into a mass CC (We're great friends with WeLoveCorp) and snipe their drops. :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.