TMHT Meet & Greet - Fire Cape Workshop

tmht-banner.png

fire-cape-workshop.png

TMHT Meet & Greet - Fire Cape Workshop!

The Fight Caves - TzTok-Jad

The Event

An event with a slight difference - The Fight Pits update is just around the corner, and access to it requires a fire cape to be surrendered! Join the Tip.it Monster Hunting Team for live help and guidance as you make your fight caves run.

TMHT members outside the caves will be on hand to help perfect your set-up before you enter, hopefully giving you your best shot at completion!

During the event the friends chat can be used as a point of contact for those in the caves, should anyone need some quick advice :)

[item=4301]

Additionally, feel free to meet TMHT members outside of the entrance to the Fight caves to ask any questions you might have about the TMHT, in a Meet & Greet session!

Everyone is welcome to join, whether this is your first attempt or your thirtieth!

Time and Date

• Date: Wednesday 15th February
    Time: 8PM GMT - 12PM PST - 3PM EST

ora_1329336000.png

Server and Location

• The meeting place is outside the entrance to the Fight Caves on World 99. Either enter the Tzharr area from the Karamja volcano, or enter by dialling to the BLP fairy ring.

tmht_tzharr.png

The Boss

• This event is a solo challenge for each attendee. You will be required to fight through 62 waves of tzharr creatures before facing off against TzTok-Jad for your chance at a fire cape! See
this section of the tip.it guide for more information.

614.png

Friend Chat

• Friends chat: "TipItHunters"
    Attending members: Octarine, Ezkaton, Dark X Nick, Ambler3 (more to be added)

Inventory & Equipment

• The
Tip.it Tzharr Caves guide gives a full list of set-ups for the fight caves.
Magic is the most effective, followed by Melee, and then finally Ranged.
Sustaining your prayers is incredibly important during the caves, if you are unsure how long they will last, see the Prayer Drain calculator.
However, alternative set-ups can be used. Feel free to post below with any questions and/or your intended set-up for some advice on how to improve it (or not if it's already great!)

See the video below (courtesy of Ambler3) for a demonstration of kiting and TzTok-Jad's attack animations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGfWsZHksIc&feature=plcp&context=C353ab6eUDOEgsToPDskKHtaZ3-Xlqp7H-I0cgbafH

Requirements

• The fight caves can be completed by a player with nearly any combination of stats, though high combat stats are beneficial.
    43 Prayer (for protection prayers) is required.
    Your set-up should take advantage of whichever of the three combat types (melee/magic/ranged) you have the highest stats in.

Friends chat ranks

• For this event there will be no main host, however, all star ranks are TMHT members.
    Please note these ranks will have the ability to kick members from chats, should they need to.
    Players who wish to join the event can post on this thread, PM the host ingame, or join the chat before the event :)
    If you need assistance, feel free to Private message a member that is attending, or ask in either of the chats. All leaders are happy to help you with gear choices and inventory set-ups, should you be unsure of what to bring.

[Note: The Fight Pits update will most likely have occurred by the time the event starts. Although the graphics of the fight caves will change, the mechanics of the area should (hopefully) not].

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I'll be stopping by to be social but I'm not a fire cape expert so I'll leave the advice-giving to my super knowledgeable team :thumbsup: See you guys there!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'll be there to give any help! Might also try for a cape on my pure, depends if I can get stats up fast enough. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

This is excellent! I really hope this event will help some people. Good luck to all!

If anyone has the time to answer this question would help me out. In the past, when playing in re-sizeable high detail mode, the game would crash at about wave 51 or so. Has anyone had or heard of this still happening? I'd prefer to play on higher detail than the small fixed window.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

If anyone has the time to answer this question would help me out. In the past, when playing in re-sizeable high detail mode, the game would crash at about wave 51 or so. Has anyone had or heard of this still happening? I'd prefer to play on higher detail than the small fixed window.

I didnt have textures/shadows on when I did the caves yesterday, so I don't know if it still happens. :unsure:

TBH set up skype/vent/mumble for this.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

That would be hell to control... :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

That would be hell to control... :lol:

Well instead of making one big call, what if everyone who had an interest in skypeing could get put with one of the TMHT members available for private skype call? that way its not just a bunch of people trying to talk over eachother

w00t! Thanks for doing this. Jad so owns me so I can use all the advice that I can get. Personally, I just think its my nerves or not paying attention because I know how to beat him and have come so close but couldnt get that last hit. I will be there and MAYBE this time for once, I will actually earn my cape and lose my personal "n00b" status.

MeanyDeany.png

With the updates to graphics, we will have to change the meetinglocation slightly, however I will try to beat Jad befe the event, so I can supply tips! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

:)

I messed up the resolution. :sad:

Still viewable!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]