Everything posted by Stev
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Blooms hurting my eyes too, portals at castle wars passing by were really bright and now lava-titans huddled like penguins. Problem with bloom atm is it doesn't let you enable AA :C (in directx not opengl) Although with bloom on it seems to forget about antialiasing and therefore looks like shit again. Not to mention bloom and DirectX is deadly. It [bleep]s up your minimap, you lose part of the right and bottom of your screen, etc.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
So I got 99 Dungeoneering and as promised made more room for boss hunting. First trip: [hide=Language][/hide] Total trip was: 2x Dragon Claws 2x Ruined Dragon Armour Shard 1x Ruined Dragon Armour Slice. 2x Starved Ancient Effigies
-
06-Dec-2011 Loyalty Programme - Batch 3
I LOLed when I saw this. After the big fuss... Knew it was coming.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ohaider. BrbEffigyScaping.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ohaider. :).
-
Future Update Discussions
I love how they make one of the benefits of being platinum (Teasers and shit) public on Twitter and Facebook before even giving them tot eh fansites. :thumbup:
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Welcome back man. thanks Anyone else just sit here and stare at your avatar for half hour... Or was that just me? Ps. When will the gallery portion of TIF be back up and running?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ohaider: I swear the amount I love to DG is unhealthy. Since I started, I've honestly not left Dae for more then to use the GE or give items to someone. =/
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Next to your PC clock in the tray, there's a DG ring icon. Right click it for it's options. If it's not there, there will be a little arrow to show it. Got this earlier: 120 here I come. =).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Bingo. I took all the AHK off the DGSweeper thread, so no worries. Also has: :).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Been keying. So far keyed 6 floors. Had two above 20 minutes... 21 and 25. Other were 18:43, 18:05, 17:53 and just did my best so far: 2 people DCed during that one ^. Progress. :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ohaiderrapeyer:
-
28-Nov-11 Polypore Dungeon
How much is the set now?
-
Meet 0.1% of our YouTube Subscriber Community!
I saw Miss Liddles! <333
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Lol, nice. I'm gonna start making you key every floor we do. ;) Wouldn't mind it at all. I was terrible, but plan to work my ass off at it until it's as easy as PvM is for me. :P. Gonna take some work. ^^.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
First time doing a warp, was "Dared" to make it the very first time I've ever keyed... Suicide keyed... TY to my team for making it easy on me. Lol.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Ignore ^ his picture. 95 is much more impressive then 117. Can finally warp... 1 floor. Lol.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I like your logic. I got a cracker drop after killing MMG yesterday. True story. Didn't want the blue I got from it so I alched it.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
There's better ways. :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Meanwhile during Orchi's 120 DG partay (Floor was not 25 minutes; never stopped timer): [spoiler=Damn potty mouths] No big accomplishment, but from completely hating DG to having CCB, CLS, Rigour, Vigour, Arcane Stream, and Spirit Cape... Not bad. :P. [bleep]ing love DG now thanks to DGS. They make me not wanna rage quit every 30 seconds. :).
-
Currency tab?
Click button Opens interface Buy RSGP with your Mastercard ???? Profit C'mon, who here would be surprised? Show of hands? But really... Probably just to view GE offers?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
From hating DG to loving it. 92/99. And also got... Steel titan at Armadyl and Bandos = WIN.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Whats just under the minimap? It's in all the screenshots on the homepage. And does wilderness now show the green/red skulls again? Top left of the minimap. Or is that the upcoming bounty hunter.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
You have XP in the olive skin :ohnoes: ^ and on min with 3 FPS. A Palm Pilot could run RuneScape faster then that. o_O
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Giggity.