Everything posted by Arceus
-
Count Down from 30k
23,847. Hmm not sure...
-
Combat calculater not working
It works for me (sorry for the awkward crop): Which browser and version are you using? Also due to the whole removing F2P off the hiscores and back again saga, your old pures won't be in the hiscores anymore until you log back in on them, so it won't be able to find them if you haven't logged them in recently. Edit: actually I don't know why it says 94 Attack/Strength levels O_o...
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
Yeah with Legacy interface I can't activate abilities with hotkeys which sort of kills the whole thing...is there some way to toggle the always-on chat feature off or something? That seems like what you would need. Edit: right-click 'All,' click 'Toggle Always-On Chat' to allow you to use the hotkeys. Seems to solve it :thumbsup: .
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Combat calculater not working
None of your three usernames listed in your profile appears in the hiscores. This is most likely the issue. If your RSN is something else, could you tell me what it is? There might be another issue if it is ranked in the hiscores but doesn't come up in the calculator when entered. P.S. If you're on Old School, you need to switch to the 'Old School' tab to make it work and get your combat level there ;).
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Someone goofed up the GE search box placement:
- Good VS Evil
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
That pic is from before Dungeoneering. I know, I was just trying to make a joke. Anyway, the Spring Cleaner comes with 100 charges initially, and no, those can't be withdrawn (similar to Silverhawk Boots).
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Most n00b-friendly boss?
The thing is, without either 85 Herblore, higher prayer (curses), or higher melee stats, it kind of limits what you do, especially if you want to farm effectively for profit. Perhaps do more Slayer/work on those as well, when you get bored of the lower level bosses? :)
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
23,857. I'm not sure he can bounce back from that one!
-
Good VS Evil
666. Wait, I am on the good side, right?
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
Does that mean even Jagex admits Dungeoneering and Divination are too painful to complete? <_<
-
Most n00b-friendly boss?
I would definitely give the mole a try. It's relatively tame and you won't lose anything (at the moment, at least) if you die, just spawn in Falador and grab your stuff. P.S., might want to update the name in your forum signature too :).
-
[27-04-15] EoC/Legacy Mash Up
I hit the 6 hour limit before quite a bit. The most annoying thing was having to reload the client multiple times every day just to be able to log back in though.