Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Does the XP counter you can set to a certain skill not count either then, once you've hit 200M?
  2. If you have a mouse scroll wheel, you can scroll up or down to zoom in or out. Alternatively, use the Pg down/Pg up keys on your keyboard to zoom out or in, respectively :).
  3. Fiend = demon goes the logic, I suppose.
  4. It's too bad that player-run games of chance are against the rules. Because if not I'd start a pool of how many nerfs and un-nerfs it's going to take for them to get the intended effect to the damage! :P
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah I think 1L (or the American version, 1 quart) is a pretty common size here, though in cartons instead.
  6. At this point the question has been answered and this is only becoming spam so I'm locking this. If you have any more questions feel free to make a new thread or PM me. :)
  7. Hi there! The truthful answer is that it depends very much on your skill levels. Based on your stat signature you seem to be maxed combat, so probably getting into bossing would be the best gp/hr for you. You have 99 Slayer too, so maybe kill Rorarius or other such ascension monsters if you need to get started, then work your way up through bosses to get more experience with the new combat system until you get to the more lucrative ones. Dungeoneering and Divination are also skills worth checking out. Frost dragons, for example, are a very good method of farming GP's, but you'll need to get your DG up to 85 to access them. I recommend you block all your maxed out skills in terms of Daily Challenges and hope for the best, since they can give a hefty boost to Dungeoneering - for example a huge amount of XP for doing just one or two floors (two if you pay to extend it). On a side note about your forum account, assuming you already tried resetting using email, I encourage you to submit an appeal through the 'Account Problem' tab at the top right. I can't personally reset it for you, but provided that it can be verified we should be able to get your old account back.
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My guess is so that they don't have to clean the pitcher. Aye, why bother washing the pitcher every time if you sometimes go through 3-4 bags of milk an evening? And we have special bag-pitchers here even, which fit the bag very well. Why the [bleep] am I on TIF and procrastinating when I have so much to do and am uber-sleepy? Force of habit? :P
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    340.
  10. 24,249.
  11. They've already removed/recycled a fair few of those (more recent) outfits already though, haven't they? It's only a matter of time before it winds up on Treasure Hunter/Loyalty Points/Runecoins type offers.
  12. 24,251.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah pretty much. Although it begs the question, once opened why not just empty it into the pitcher in any case...?
  14. 24,253.
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    338. I knew you would put a link! :o
  16. 24,255.
  17. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    336. Hehe, let's hope not :P.
  18. 24,257.
  19. 24,259.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    334. And just in case, I won't visit the site. :unsure:
  21. 24,261.
  22. That's a good fix then. I'd really be thrilled if the Ninja Team could take on the dead clicks for Divine Locations next though.
  23. Hello Mod Jon, welcome to TIF and thank you for your reply! It's certainly an unexpected pleasure to see a JMod post here :). Maybe we'll see you around here more? I'm glad to hear that all the promotion you did for the event exceeded your expectations for attendance, even if it did produce a bit of lag for many of us. I think the little icon on the game clock is doing wonders in general - it provides a convenient, easy-to-access way to check for a JMod hosted event in the near future. I see there is an Easter-themed event tomorrow (16:00 game time). Again it's during the middle of the day for me (American time zone) and I have something until around that time, but I will definitely stop by if it's possible for me to make it. #TeamEgg! Hope to see you again in the future!
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've never heard of milk being in bags before, but searched up some Google images, sure enough.. :P. I imagine you put in a pitcher or something afterward, because if you drop stuff out of the fridge half as much as me, well that would make a big mess. I know they say don't cry over spilled milk but that would sure get old fast...
  25. Apparently they weren't degrading at all before. Interesting. Also welcome to TIF :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.