Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Welcome to TIF! Looks awesome, have fun! I wanted to mention, in case you didn't know that you can embed a video directly into a post, just use the BB code tags [ youtubehd]video ID here (the part of URL after 'watch?v='[ /youtubehd] (no space in front). :)
  2. Good point, they should really center that third number between the three or use a curly engraved bracket or something!
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Okay I've heard stories of how bad school cafeteria food can be, but they fingerprint too? :o Just kidding, congrats and I'm sure you'll do great :P.
  4. It says in RS Wiki that the bottom 3 disks need to add up to the correct value, but you seem only to have two disks placed there, with an empty space. That looks to be the likely problem to me. You need to get disks so that the first one matches the first number, the next 2 add to the second, and last 3 to the third :). It should look like this (numbers/shapes may be different but notice how all slots are filled): Hope this helps!
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Now the guy who pepper sprays the trainees. That sounds like a better job...
  6. It's been a while since I was on precisely at the time (since I do stuff in the morning and usually don't get there until after 7am, which is the time in my local time), but from what I remember it just kicks in while you're online, no need to restart. It could have changed since then though.
  7. Yes noon Jagex time (12:00) tomorrow, which corresponds to this. I don't know why they messed up or why no one pointed it out to them :huh: .
  8. Thank you. Jagex's thing is apparently set wrong and is 12 hours fast. I edited my post to link to the correct time.
  9. Hey there :). Bonus XP weekend starts at noon GMT tomorrow (Friday) and ends at noon GMT on Monday. Use this time converter to convert it to your local timezone :). Edit: Lol I'm sorry about that, Jagex screwed up their own time conversion. This should be the right time.
  10. Well, Treasure Hunter is throwing up more stars, lamps, skill outfit pieces, etc.., just in time for Double XP weekend! Save your keys for reset :P. Details here.
  11. I don't think so, that comes next month I believe.
  12. Arceus replied to Neohero1972's topic in Quests
    This has now been fixed, thanks once again!
  13. Arceus replied to Wessan's topic in Quests
    A screenshot would be great to confirm, if you wouldn't mind :). Has the popup message changed from the image below upon quest completion? If not, I wonder why Jagex neglected to mention it in that description... :rolleyes:
  14. 24,585. Don't look at me! :rolleyes:
  15. Wait is that middle one what it really used to look like? It just seems so...plain after being used to the new ones for a while I guess.
  16. Permanent F2P is here! First post updated.
  17. 24,587.
  18. I figured they would bribe their way out, really. Merchers are imprisoned in a place where everything that anyone's heart could desire is in bountiful quantities. There is hence no economy, no need to trade, and no profit to be made. The irony is that the rest of us know it under the name of 'heaven' :rolleyes: .
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    207.
  20. 24,590.
  21. 24,592. Oh darn, we're just uhh...observing the Devnull in its natural habitat...
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    205. Yes it is hehe.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We have awesome IT people.
  24. I'm appreciative of all the awesome people that are still alive and kicking here and make this forum so much fun!
  25. Moving to Questionnaires where this is more suitable. If I misunderstood and you were looking for help with something please let me know, but otherwise this doesn't really fit into Help & Advice :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.