Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Can this be done in The GIMP, at all?
  2. Just a small update on what I'm doing right now... Getting herb, agility, mining and hunter 80, and farm 60 :) that should make my stats look pretty cool :
  3. Uula posted a topic in The Art Bazaar
    Oh I'm an idiot, didn't see the sticky :|
  4. Wrist, eyes, legs, fingers, bladder, liver, uhhh...ears? Gratz, even though I'm not too jealous of the 24h non-stopness though, I need sleep, I tihnk I'm more addicted to sleep than RS :P Everyone is. This was just one day, I don't do that all the time :P and far from non-stop
  5. Leathers are up to 1800-1850 ea these days :-X *opens stats page* *reads the stats row by row.... there! omg 94 rc!* All solo
  6. Lost around 70m, bought green D-LEATHER, sold green bodies.
  7. Finally got around to updating, after 4 months :P I did NOT post all rows yet, 2 more to come. I'll do those when I get some more material :P
  8. You got it before I even started, so... You can't say we had a race or anything :P
  9. After spending 70m on 99 crafting, I'd say exp. Although it took a big decision to sell purple to do that :oops:
  10. We ate a nice Fondue dinner at 7 pm Otherwise they don't bother me too much on the days, I make my own breakfast/lunch
  11. Heheheheheh I DID drink 8 red bull COPIES during the last 24 hours :P
  12. Your efforts in herb Farming will also produce grimy herbs - giving you a small increase in Herblore experience as you clean them! Wewt!
  13. Yeah, I know. But really, I wasn't going for a speed record or something, just wanted to get it done within the 8x24 hours :P For those who asked, 99 cost me about 70m with VERY varying prices, paying 1800-1900 each for leather and selling bodies 4400-4450 ea. The money definitely is worth the time saved :) Thanks to everyone else who posted too :)
  14. 2/9: 9/9: around 1 am 9/9: following midnight It's a big one for me... Last one was 81-99 thief in 8 days. This is just as big. I got 4597k crafting exp during the last 24 hours! :D Now free hands on school. And rcing. :ohnoes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.