Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks Valerie! Nice to hear that you liked the video too, really appreciated from someone cool like you :XD: Good luck with your own runecrafting too :P By the way, I haven't seen you much on SS forums lately :-w
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Currently haven't planned putting in names in the pic, if it were to fit, people wouldn't be able to read it #-o Looking to find a solution to this though.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Imageshack never changes file types ;) And Bradley_006, I need you to take a pic of you standing normally.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
It won't be completely finished before new year, but I guess I'll just close it if I don't get any new pics for a month :|
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
My max was 2500, average around 2250 Watching might give you some tips on how you should do ;)
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Updated with ANOTHER full row, will be adding names later though.
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
(20:40:23) -RuneScript- *** [ COMPARE ]: mordendravid is 1 runecraft level higher than Uular. mordendravid has 499,999 more runecraft exp than Uular.
-
Stop macroers? (For a while at least)
I would hate this while runecrafting, I constantly keep changing my camera for perfection, and this would just mess it up.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
It is ;) but meh, i realised you don't have to bank & rc three times per inv. Explains a lot.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Nyaahhhh Thou art KIDDING ME. You cheated :-$
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
ur ninja irl tbh
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Curly, you're supposed to take a pic of your character standing somewhere, not a pic of the equipment interface
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
About 500k off morden now :o
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Definitely gold :lol: I'll try to get the pic updated later today.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Deio=always ahead of everyone :ohnoes:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
42 days.. and 99 rc isn't in my plans : And anyhow, I should have renewed before that.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Been another slow day, but I'll just nolife this night till 2:30 just for that level =P~ I hate school right after a break :-#
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience, but all pics must hold the same quality :wink:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I use The GIMP for editing, freeware program which does almost everything PhotoShop does too :) Maybe not as userfriendly though, lol. And anyway... Now it looks like you just changed the file extension to .png instead of .jpg, it's still the bad quality :wall:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Heh, don't bother, better without any 3rd party, besides it takes me literally 5 seconds to cut off any unwanted background. But thanks for the offer :wink: Bong0, it changed to jpg again
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Add this to your first post : The "add image to post" function most not be used for it converts anything into a .jpg I didn't even know about this function, let's test... Yep, you're right. I'll edit the first post
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
I'm not sure about that banner, it takes a LOT of space... I'll try make it fit somehow, but it is a pretty big problem. They weren't around last year, not sure if I can do a new ruler for no banners this year : And besides, you will have to take a new screenshot anyhow and save as .png :| And also, you don't need to cut out the background, especially if you don't know how to, as sometimes it can make it even harder for me to take out the parts that are left. So, if you don't know how to cut the background out, just leave it to me and I'll fix it in 5 seconds ;)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Heh, that was just last week, Easter holidays :wink: On normal schooldays I rarely can manage even 4 hours, and I do have some other activities.. I don't know what you really try to say, but I'll say thanks : I made a new, better RC vid... To see it click here
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Every second matters... Although when cutting, you can actually right click the banker before you need to click Bank... Hmm, never thought of that, thanks :)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Lateralus by Tool