Everything posted by Uula
-
Mario's bank pic!
I want yer super energies, sell pls? :-w Nice bank 8.7/10
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks for the nice words :) And Deio, I'm just that much cooler
-
Guide to Powerfletching
I suggest doing the yews, much easier to handle. Not sure what's profitable these days though, can't keep updating the guide [might aswell put a disclaimer in the first post]
-
Fast Free Law Confusion
your calculations are way off. first you earn no money from FFL second, FFL is way faster than nats for exp, why do you think its there? :-k I can easily average 2200 nats per hour for several hours without a break, including glory charging. People can MAX near 4k laws per hour. The nats are using super energies, and I included that in my calculation. Also accounted for paying 100 ea per ess, and selling nats 300 ea. Also, I only calced from 75 as that's what I have numbers for. My calculations are based on these numbers solely
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
I highly doubt it. I have over 700k to catch up, I'll have to nolife lots in order to have a chance. but thanks for the encouragement... It's needed, haven't felt any good motivation yet today :uhh:
-
Fast Free Law Confusion
If you're in it for the money, I highly suggest using natures. It takes 237 hours to get 91 rc with solo nats, but that's 94m profit right there. In 237 hours you could also get 91 with FFL and profit 62m... quite a bit less. And a mixture just slims down the difference, doing all nats will be the best solution anyhow
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Thanks a lot for the bump :)
-
Dharoks And 30mil
Your best option would be to get 44 runecraft and start making nats through the Abyss.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Yeah, had it for the last nats I was making of the 100k after running out of elf crystals, and being so pissed off at the pkers, I forgot to fill it :wall: But it's not as bad as forgetting to charge the crystals :-$ And wow... lots of replies! Thanks everyone
-
Where does all the money come from?
Am I the only one not having a hard time picturing that? :lol:
-
How many blackmarks do you have?
Go to Appeal an Offence or Ban from the runescape main page, it says on the top.
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
I hate combat too tbh :-s
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
I wanna be your dance partner
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Perfect Element by Tool
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
In fact, I got it much earlier :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
=P~
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Update from me
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Woo, RC ftw And I'll notify you ingame about what you're doing terribly wrong
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks Petrol :P And yeah, I'll have plenty of fun on the way. And I'm not being sarcastic, this is without a doubt what I want to do right now. Here's a bank pic just as messy as Deio wants it
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
8-)
-
biggest cash pile you ever had?
I warned you..
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Calm down, I craft maybe 10% faster than you :
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
[img=http://siggy.draynor.net/goal/runecraft/91/Uular.gif] Started that date at about 2.1m rc exp, level 80
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
You should see all of it 8-)