Everything posted by Uula
-
random, unexpained... gliches?
Then it would be avas attractor :wink: If not, then that's creepy. :|
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
I still haven't complimented your bank, so I will now... Weird order though. Grats for the firemaking level too :) As a side note, I linked back to your blog on mine
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I don't even have a kitten... The R is for my last name... The first day at my new school I wrote Uula R. on my name sign, but it looked like just UulaR, so my new friends started calling me Uular as some sort of joke. And a month later, I made this account. It's my 3rd rs account after my first 2 got killed by goblins :(
-
74/76 Firemaking: Burning up Port Phasmatys
April fools ;)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks :)
-
biggest cash pile you ever had?
20m was about a year ago, increasing this momentarily to 31m this weekend :D
-
CABBAGE!!!
yeah, what if... Maybe the joke is to make everyone think it's a joke... but they really are serious? #-o
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
It's a T as in Tausand :anxious:
-
CABBAGE!!!
What would be even more funny, would be that they actually released all those updates :-k
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
No rs for me on Saturday, but I'll update for Sunday now :wink:
-
how do you pronounce "yanille?"
Whenever you read something you say it inside your mind, even if you don't say it out loud... So you do pronounce it in that way.
-
Death Pile - what is your first instinct?
Although in the right click too, they can be ordered randomly... but the most expensive is ALWAYS on the top. I don't know if I've EVER picked up a death pile except for my own... Although I have lost 3 red masks by dying #-o
-
Compare the user above you with a RS NPC
A paladin. Obvious
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/10 phamous pho sho
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Z0mg :shock:
-
how do you pronounce "yanille?"
- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Updated for today.- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Oh dear god. This is too much, honestly. <%RuneScript> *** [ END ]: You gained 22,203 runecraft exp in 1hr 39secs. That's 21,965 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 55mins 35secs 2467 nats in few seconds over an hour. I'm sure I can do over 2500 next time- We got a couple missing worlds here...
Yeah, 31 used to be nonmember, now its a members world. Yep, it was my home world for my first half year of rs.- ever had a dream in rs that was just too good to be true?
Dreams are often caused by what you were doing a while before you went to sleep, in this case: Playing Runescape. So dreaming of Runescape doesn't (have to) mean that you are obsessed with the game... But that it was the last thing you did before going to sleep. I have had some really weird dreams... Once I met the finnish president on rs, playing in a 1st person view. :-s- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
No wai am I poor... Set my personal record: <+[MI]RuneScript> *** [ END ]: You gained 21,663 runecraft exp in 1hr 9secs. That's 21,608 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 2hrs 30mins 48secs That was 2407 nats in 1 hour.- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
50k, just pm me :wink:- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Rcing with private off :| ... Although today and yesterday I haven't been online much at all... But don't worry, I am more active than ever :- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks jesse... I just updated the first post A LOT, to actually say what I'm doing right now. The old thread is still available, no worries :P- ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks Saruman :) So... It's time to start my road to 100k nats, I think. I'll be using the following form to fill in at the start of each day. [b]Date:[/b] [b]Starting ess amount:[/b] [b]Nats made the day before:[/b] Date: 29/3 - 2007 Starting ess amount: 100,000 [yes, exact amount] Nats made the day before: n/a - ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.