Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Finally, time to move on to the next goal... Which I have no idea what it is
-
Where Are All The High Level People From??
You should compare these numbers with the population of the countries... Finland COULD win :P 90, Finland.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Like wowowow 2 levels in a day!! :D
-
where did u get a d left half
Shadow warriors :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
HAs been a pretty good day, although I fell asleep around 4pm, I got totally 3 PP inventories (about 25 runs) done. During the second inv; :D soon 80!!
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Coheed And Cambria - Cuts marked in the march of men Great song.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Added blog entries for the last 3 days... Getting boring, gonna try play more rs tomorrow :evil:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks :)
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10 one of the few names I remember... When did thread become spam only? edit: lol, meant Stilev... but exactly the same goes for Mat :wink:
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
7/10 unforgettable sig
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
WHYYYYY....! Couldn't connect for most of the day, so no 80 thieving for me :cry: Not even 76 :x
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Couldn't play yesterday, so no entry for that... But even better, an up to date bank pic for all of you!.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Got 75 thief earlier... Updated blog now :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Wow, thanks :) The rooftop is for One Small Favour, the most annoying quest EVER :lol:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Time for an update! Just achieved 70 crafting, finally :P Added todays entry too. WEWT. O:)
-
Introducing " Tic Tac Toe " on RS
All types of logs burn the same time. And I don't see how this would work, would be lots of cheating and it's hard to remember where you've put your markers. Just harder to visualize like this :|
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Might've been lagging or in w2 at the time, I normally reply to all pms :wink: I'll add you now tho, and thanks!
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Gonna change it soon enough :P It's been a pretty passive day, fell asleep at 4pm and slept a few hours. Then I didn't play at all until the late evening, when I sold my vambs, and went to buy new green hides... Time to tan and craft ALL of them tomorrow, that should get me 70 crafting! Woo.
-
Guide to Powerfletching
I use CW, as I don't have access to the RFD chest yet :lol: I'm the greatest quest newb...
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Thanks, that was already in the guide though :wink:
-
A Tank Awakens...
Every pures stats are 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 when you start... Only a few actually get good stats, but don't say no one can. If you only don't get bored of it, it's not hard to get high levels in anything, and everyone starts at the same levels anyway... So..... yup ^_^ Good luck, good that your goals aren't too outrageous... Nothing like 99 99 1 like all the other pures. Tanks are cool!
-
What's the longest time you have spent on one skill?
Spent about 2 months only woodcutting. Twice. #-o it's true
-
7 wonders of the world!
The traditional (ancient) wonders were things created by mankind... So not volcanoes, waterfalls, caves(unless it's a mine). My suggestions... The Great Pyramids of the South (menaphos-sophanem-ancient) Prifddinas - The great mysterious elven city, with its huge crystal doors. The Underground pass - A huge cave passage made to access the Elven lands The Mage arena(in the wilderness) - The place for the greatest mages of ancient times. The Slayer Tower - Pretty much some old ruin The Duel arena - After some quests you should know it's some old digsite of the archaeologist... Probably something holy The Barrows - The graveyard of the 6 warriors of ancient times.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
nooooes!! no longer in the honourable <90's club :( Some others from today: Funny noob :P Crafting levels And my friends mining 99 party :?
- Guide to Powerfletching