A Tank Awakens...

Yes, this a follow up to my last blog, "A Pure Awakens...", with the exception that the pure went great and is still going great, but I've decided to stop running from wannabe tanks and create one myself. As with my last pure, it will be solely F2P which means no PC, not like I'll need it, and no rock crabs (which I'll probably be using this smiley alot because of this :wall: ) As you'll see in the highscores, my last pure came out great, iii_p00p_iii (those are zeros), but his defence only being 1 and his attack only being 41, I started to run into some difficulties, many being the constant eating and waste of food and also the fact that I could never take down any nubcakes in full rune who normally would be a piece of cake if I only had higher attack/defence. So I've come to a conclusion, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. This being said, take a look at the stats and watch in amazement as I climb up the rankings fairly quickly. :anxious: In a side note, I'll be training on men and women until my 40 defence goal is complete. The men and women in Lumbridge that is, right next to Bob's Axes... Just for you curious people :wink: And with that... Rate, Hate, I could care less what you do really... well, just as long as you read the blog, take 2 minutes out of your day to give it a little post, even if it's just a bump. :pray:

Goals:

[ ] 40 Defence

[ ] 59 Magic

[ ] 70 Range

Starting Stats (stats at the time this blog was created):

startingstatpic4sf.png

Defence Pics:

258fk.png

268zi.png

273wr.png

Magic Pics:

194wi.png

202wy.png

210af.png

220rv.png

HP Pics:

207ec.png

215lc.png

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif

um your strength was only 68 on the other pure :roll:

i dunno good luck i guess, hopefully it goes alot farther then that :shame:

And yet your saying you can't be a successful pure at that level?

Who gave you the right yo flame someone because of there stats for some of the stupid things you've done...

Good luck, i had a mage tank, which is currently 67 defence 85 magic 81 combat >.>

Gave him up as mage tanks are rather stupid unlike range ones and it was too costly, as for the fact i started playing my main again ;)

I'll check back now and again :anxious:

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

um your strength was only 68 on the other pure :roll:

i dunno good luck i guess, hopefully it goes alot farther then that :shame:

As I recall myself saying, that pure had gone WELL. I don't recall ever saying that pure was the next Volcanic Fox... :roll:

And F.Y.I. - I'm still working on that pure and I'm going to get 70 strength very soon. :shame:

EDIT: That pure is also F2P, just to let you know. :notalk:

iii_p00p_iii.png

why?

if you have a high enough mage/range

attack and strengt doesn't matter...

sow you could train def...

the only thing is that you got a higher hp...

but i dont think you cares?

Yes... If I had a high enough attack... but all my pures I create are purely made for the fun of pking so all of them are F2P only (that means my attack goes no higher than 40) I'm trying to answer what ever you said clearly but it's kind of hard when I can barely make of anything you wrote. :roll:

iii_p00p_iii.png

Kill monks then make them heal you heh heh :P

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Wow thats a good goal... 40 def on just men and women... thats hard... what about i dunno... guards in varrok? cmon do something a bit faster

Guards' defences are way too high for 1 attack to penetrate. :shame: Hehe, trust me, I've tried to think of all the half-[wagon] things I could do instead of actually working for this but sadly, this isn't one of those things where you can just wing it. :(

iii_p00p_iii.png

go back to sleep, it has no hope

Every pures stats are 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 when you start... Only a few actually get good stats, but don't say no one can. If you only don't get bored of it, it's not hard to get high levels in anything, and everyone starts at the same levels anyway... So..... yup ^_^

Good luck, good that your goals aren't too outrageous... Nothing like 99 99 1 like all the other pures. Tanks are cool!

Uula.png

BTW, Tanks are 99 defence, 99 range.

VERY HIGH RANGE AND DEFENCE, not 40 defence and 70 range. So maybe get 70 range, 70 defence? :D

Yes... If it were P2P that'd be what I would shoot for... but it's F2P and I really don't feel like getting 30 extra defense levels whilst only hitting 1's... :roll:

iii_p00p_iii.png