Everything posted by archimage_a
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Will sort stuff out when I get back. [hide][/hide] I think basically you should look at the world map...or talk to Ross. Abbysina blew apart, Spain rioted, and Yemen rebelled.....In summery, now I really have to go.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
=P Plastic Explosives being a general term...and Robotic Carriers being an unknown.... Good idea though on the split.
-
The Nexus War RPG
Ahh, I vaguely understand. The reason I always had was that Archimage was just sheer awesomeness incarnate. =-P But One Day.
-
The Nexus War RPG
=( I thought it was going to be like the BlueJay Chronicles... The Legendary Edition(mine). Ah well, I have never been a strong roleplayer, I am far too....controlling, and argumentative.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8 [hide=Alternative] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M [/hide]
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Hehe, fail in the rule system that no one can proxy start the civil war. Anyway Madagascar continues to be a total warzone with another 1,500 Japanese Soliders dying, as well as some 3,000 Civilians from lack of food and sanitation. Most of the Japanese to die died due to surface to air missiles, or land convoy raids. Non-Lethal weapons have only really been effective in preventing the revolt of Saka, otherwise they have only prompted counter attacks with lethal weaponary. The Japanese military have suggested negotiating with the rebels as the best course of action.
-
Dungeoneering
Right, I can't carry on, my head is pounding...sorry for the crappy service just lately, we are working to rectify the problem.
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- "Who are you?"
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- You and the person stand there for a minute.
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- "The Dogs of War I assume you mean...They are the fingers of the First Realm."
-
Dungeoneering
Rocco you drift back towards were exile used to be.
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- You fail to recover and tumble to the ground, you manage to get back up but are too dazed to attack. The person shouts "Stop!"
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- "Then you shall find only ignorance and death. "
-
Dungeoneering
Rocco blows up the Frigate +.4 Fire magic.
-
Dungeoneering
Ares- They bust out of your prison and throw a knife at one of your wings, which shreads part of it.
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- (Only if you want to attack the lever with your face) "One does not desire to pass though the Nether-realms.....What is your quest?"
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- "And what do you want..."
-
Dungeoneering
Nah, I will just carry on, probably cut it short to about an hour and a half...Finishing about an hour earlier.
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- "I am the Keeper of the First Realm..." It says in a drawl, "Who are you?"
-
Dungeoneering
Sigh...Ok. Ares recovers in mid air. There seems to be a youngish person...not sure which gender...standing ready to attack.
-
Dungeoneering
Actually Ross I am really starting to feel a headache coming on, do you want to take over? I will leave the thing turned on so if there are any problems you can PM me, I will get the stat list ready.
-
Dungeoneering
Rocco lightly damages the Frigate. The people onboard seem very scared.
-
Dungeoneering
Grim- "Yes?"
-
Dungeoneering
Ares writes in his diary -Assisted someone in distress, not sure where... Ares is kicked from the side and is sent sprawling
-
Dungeoneering
Grim fails again. On returning to the cross roads you spot a lever.