Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Hmmm...hit Ash6110, heal Mr. X
  2. Well, I'll play lol. Um, will all the questions be RS- related?
  3. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    I've PMed that person alot, at least I think I have. I may be mistaken... Sheepdean? No it's not I don't think umm. mean umm....hmm...sheepdean? uhhh I can't thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.
  4. issy2 replied to Masuma's topic in Off-Topic
    I never met Steve, didn't know him, but he sounds like a good guy. Get well soon, we'll be thinking of you. :thumbsup:
  5. Well, a moderator posted and didn't comment, so I think I'll be ok lol. :thumbsup:
  6. CHANGED THE PUZZLE DUE TO MY STUPIDITY/CARELESSNESS If you find this too difficult to understand, it's basically boggle-in-reverse, as several of the posters have said. So, I give you the words and you give me the layout of the grid. Easy? Nu-uh... Ok right. Recently I thought up this idea for a new word-puzzle. SO, I'm testing it out on you guys! This question is based on the famous word-game Boggle. I think it's pretty English, but don't worry, because it doesn't matter much. The aim is to place all of the mentioned lettered-cubes into a 4x4 square, while being able to recognize all of the words. The letters you start with are; A E E F G H H L M O O R S T T U The words that you MUST be able to see (each square touching the next in that word diagonally or any other way) are; (You may not use one letter twice in one word) though thug melt helm hug foal love rot loaf lea Leo sole meal tore has Ha soe hut gut tot tor hoe toe Rules; 1. In one word, the first letter must be touching the second letter, the second letter must be touching the third letter, et cetera. 2. You may not use one 'block' more than once in one word. If you have correctly assembled the square, and you find any new words, please pm them to me, or on hotmail, at is[Caution: Jagex Rule Violation][email protected]. Please do not post the square here, pm it to me, or on hotmail as above. Good luck!! CLUES; Layout of the grid, assuming each = is one empty block. =T=M =O== T==O G=F=
  7. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Ok, as usual; what forum do they usually post in?
  8. Hah, I beat my PE teacher at golf. :o Lol rock on :)
  9. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    I've seen that before, I know I have... :-k :-k :-k
  10. Ah, the Northern Lights...I'll have to add that to :thumbsup: : my list!
  11. Badminton with the Head of PE. :wink:
  12. issy2 replied to Fleshstabber's topic in Off-Topic
    I love lego. Many philosophers say it's the most ingenious toy of all time. The Children's Building Blocks Of Life...lol. :lol: :wink:
  13. I think the general feeling is it's ok if it looks good, if it's not somebody else's property, then it's vandalism.
  14. Graffiti is a great art, but it really depends what it is. There's this really nice, old, railway bridge near where I live. It's probably about 80 years old, I don't know, but it's really beautiful and I used to love it. Nowadays, however, it's covered in words like 'rob is g@!' and 'lucy is a b*tch!' and some random people's names in black, just black, defacing public property. But no, I think graffiti such as in the link posted previously is a great art, but artists just have to be sensitive of where they do it; get the message that once it's been erased by tired, toiling council/community workers, they're going to have to find somewhere else to draw.
  15. issy2 replied to Howie101's topic in Forum Games
    745
  16. Hit life_mage12, heal Anonimou.
  17. Omg, what an original thread.
  18. I have not indeed. :lol: :wink: TPUM likes badminton.
  19. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Hm...which forum do they usually post in?
  20. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Ah...it's indy500fan is it not? 8-)
  21. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Ah. Well I will have a look around... : :thumbsup:
  22. You're fired for tempting me to press it. :D *BANG* heard loudly in the distance*
  23. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Hmm this looks hard, I don't immediately recognise it. Which forum does this person usually post in? Have their got numbers in their name?
  24. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Brilliant! Also a possibility is making it bigger... :shame:
  25. What I'd like to do (it's sick I know and I would probably go mad or similar, but probably an amazing experience) is to be frozen and they awaken say 3 years later... :shame: :shame: Actually no on second thoughts I wouldn't... :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.