Everything posted by issy2
-
This Skittles bag has...
And a saliva resistance test of each one of the 419. And then compare it to another pack. Are these tests affected by the weather? Try comparing it on a rainy day, a sunny day and in the middle of a hurricane. ;) Do they taste the same under water? By what percentage do they differ? Do different countries have different textures, flavours or particular malformed-ness? Get a pack from each country in the world and test. Study depth of malformity, taste them after drinking different drinks, study percentage of width, depth, diameter, and radius of central S after sucking varying flavours for a common amount of time, try this same experiment with one bag of each size from every factory in the USA and Uk. Joking lol...but funny. =D> How long did it take ya? Here. (Not of his experiment but you can all drool at this) :D Mhhmmm...yummy....*dribbles*
-
What are YOU going to be for H-ween
I gave up trick-or-treating a year or two ago. Anyway when I was nine I went as a witch, same year before, then before that I think..a cat? With little fake fluffy ears and everything...ha. funny sight.
-
DO YA FURY HANG LOW
Very nice lol...I like rap poems... =D>
-
4BE2JUE SHOP TAKING 2 REQUEST A WEEK I'm Back Guys
Neeeat, thanks!!
-
A deep, philosophical question...
We shall call upon the one, the mighty, the great...LOGE! lol. :lol: LOL that was funny.
-
Random Countdowns of Things in My Life
How insightful...
-
Untitled~(I'm also doing proofreading!)
Yeah I know lol, chapters 1-3 are too short. But I can't think what to add lol. Any ideas? :-k
-
Untitled~(I'm also doing proofreading!)
Lol um. Let's switch the subject eh...what was ya favourite bit? Least favourite? Which bits need editing?
-
Untitled~(I'm also doing proofreading!)
Umm some bits are true...not all though. And please switch 'cabbage' for a ruder word beginning with 's'. The censor switched it lol... :thumbsup:
-
The Journey of Three
Yes it is. And please use more paragraphs! :
-
Untitled~(I'm also doing proofreading!)
thankyou. I actually really enjoy editing, proofreading, so spread the word! Lol. :lol:
-
Advertise your thing here - all posted elsewhere = removed
http://authorsguild.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php Check out this fantastic new forum for all budding young writers!
- Untitled~(I'm also doing proofreading!)
-
the story of a hero reborn --->WULFY<---
Um, no problem. I quite enjoyed it. But you did kinda ask me to rewrite it...I love proofreading stuff, so whatever you guys want doing, whether it's spelling, grammar, paragraphing, rewrites, revising, I'm more than happy to do it. :P
- Moron.
-
4BE2JUE SHOP TAKING 2 REQUEST A WEEK I'm Back Guys
No, I love the sig, it's great! Thanks alot. The avvy- could you make it bit lighter? Like, less dark red, maybe more orange/yellow, just a teeny bit! But it's ok if you can't. Thanks again!
-
A deep, philosophical question...
GhostRanger is awesome because- This question is not actually a question. It refers to a universal opinion as an answer which is invalid. #-o
-
Yea..So I got to see my tibia (shin bone)
Ewww. Yucky. Hey, at least you're not hurt though... Hey spooferfish aren't you the one who always posts in orange? Or are you deliberately confusing us? :lol: ANYWAY, glad you're not too badly hurt!
-
Random Countdowns of Things in My Life
Wow. How interesting... :D
-
girl problems
*hugs issy* We're sorry *sniffles* it's ok I s'pose...forget my post...ignore it...I attract flaming like a moth to a torch... :cry:
-
What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~
OOOOH another thing I wanna do in the short-term; read Jane Eyre! Lol the TV thingy was really good, makes me wonder what the book was like... :wink:
- Meal Ideas
-
4BE2JUE SHOP TAKING 2 REQUEST A WEEK I'm Back Guys
just a few questions are the music notes that are in your avi,(the blue 1) and do you want anything on your new avi I dunno what the notes are, but it looks good! Just something the same style, please. And hmm difficult question. Same style as sig (lol) with 'ISSY' on it. Ty alot!
-
TIGERS BABY
Why can't people keep topics like this to one thread...*sigh*
-
HELP WITH MY CAR!!!
I'd take it to a garage... :-k