Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Can I have the second one down please? And could you put ISSY on it, with subtext at the bottom; I AM A GIRL NOT A GUY (on separate lines) Thanks sooo much!1 Edit; can I have the code for it, please?
  2. issy2 replied to Nadril's topic in Off-Topic
    On July 8th I think it was (the bombings in London...) we got to go home, huge fuss about parental care, papers, police, urrrgh. It wasn't a bomb threat against my school personally, but yeah... :wall: And horrible, we ended up taking 5 of my friends home because they're parents were at work...
  3. I will most certainly have a look around. Are you taking 'bumper' kits, like, a package of stuff together for a single item? Because if so it would make my life soo much easier... 8-) But anyway I'll see what I can do although I would like to know price as it would help... :
  4. issy2 replied to Fadfdfd's topic in Off-Topic
    Your name is Isabel? I love that name, it has a warm and exotic ring to it. Oh well thankyou very much. Hm, I don't think I like it much actually. It's exotic certainly (English form of Spanish Elizabeth apparently) but I dunno, I don't think it suits me...well that's my opinion, everyone else's is probably different... :?
  5. Woh... that bit where he jumped from the top of the stairs and landed on the rails... :shock: =D> =D>
  6. issy2 replied to Fadfdfd's topic in Off-Topic
    Uhh... what? I can show ya a pic if ya really insist, but I'd rather not, and I'd have to scribble all over my beautiful face.... :(
  7. Neither is right or wrong, until both are proven right or wrong. That's the most logical, morally right idea I can think of. 8-)
  8. How much is the Gameboy worth? (in pounds lol.)
  9. I s'pose my family's kinda somewhere between normal-rich...Well, I go to a private school. I have a good social life, my parents are both doctors, earn quite a bit (psychiatrist and interventional radiologist) and work half-time. I see them alot, same with my brother. But hey, I'm not spoilt. I pay for most of my own stuff (clothes included, usually)and I don't get regular pocket money - I have to earn it, 10-40p for every chore I do. Where I live, no-one really cares how rich you are. If you're a nice person, that's really all that matters. From my view, it does make things alot easier if you're richer. Call me a sterotypist but life is simpler, (no offence meant here) but the more stress (often caused my finances) leads to alcohol, smoking, et cetera. Still, I have great friends who could be considered 'poorer' in a financial sense than me, who I get on very well with and have a stable life and a very happy family. Still, I think both 'richer' and 'poorer' people can be happy and sad, it depends on where you live, what you family's like, the circumstances et cetera...
  10. issy2 replied to Fadfdfd's topic in Off-Topic
    Really? Wow. Perhaps you two will be the next TIF celebrity family! Next to MPC and Ghost! :P Lol... anyone remember Tokytoky3333? He's my brother, he's male (lol) and I'm FEMALE... People keep calling me 'he' But if my username was Isabel2 (as it should be) we wouldn't have that problem. :anxious: :wink: :D
  11. This is a awesome poem. After reading this topic, I feel bad for not reading literature except for books. And I feel bad for being too lazy to read the quotes everyone else posted here. Hmm... here's one from Harry Potter that I liked... Or something like that... But, my friend, death is but life's next great adventure... *cool music, flash of lightning, wizardy guy disappears with a bang*
  12. Definitely. But then, I suck at poetry too, so I probably don't have a clue. #-o
  13. issy2 replied to jgrazotis's topic in Forum Games
    Shove it up your fat gob. :lol: How do you fly an aeroplane?
  14. That is history. : [ I rest my case. 8-)
  15. Same.(except it's kinda the other way round - I like female vocals with exceptions) It depends on the voice, the song, the key...there's stuff like Sugarbabes, Girls Aloud - :-X But then soprano choir, Jewel, Katie Melua, Hayley Sanderson, :3> vs my favourite male singers (bass choir! wow!!!!) Antionio Banderas :3> :3> (but that may just be his accent...) But hm, I would probably say Female. Though it really does depend on what kind of singer they are.
  16. Thanks sooo much!!!! :thumbsup: :D
  17. Hi, can someone make this image smaller; http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7546/issymp3.jpg Not drastically, just until it's about...3/4 of the size with the text still in the middle of the image. I would do it myself but I don't think I can on MS Paint... Well ,thanks alot!Issy.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEzlavRbggU And then after that, probably this Both fantastic. Often I use YouTube instead of even opening iTunes... :-k :D
  19. Yeah I managed to swallow a couple of canines and a molar too...the funny thing is I never noticed the molar. Went to the dentist a few months later and found I'd lost all my baby teeth, so I assumed I must have swallowed it. (or spat it out, I s'pose) edit- locked out of the house? :-k *heavy scottish accent, long flowing white beard, hobbling along on a walking stick 3 feet too short* Be careful where ye huskies go, Doncha eat that yellow snow!
  20. Avatar please! : I'd like it to match this image. http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7546/issymp3.jpg Be red and black, 80 x 80 pixels. Text; ISSY Nothing else, thanks sooo much! :thumbsup:
  21. Sorry deloria, I don't like it. It's a bit too...simple? But I don't know, that's just me probably. Try making it a bit more descriptive? But meh I like the 'We've kissed, we've hugged' bit. I don't know what it is about that line it just works really well!
  22. issy2 replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    Light things - you don't want a steak every night. Stick to salads, baked white fish and chicken, garlic, other light menus.
  23. issy2 replied to amazizing333's topic in Off-Topic
    The only thing I can remember about Pokemon is this huge poster my brother used to have in his room, with all the creatures on it. Ha, I loved that poster... 8-) Then he gave it to me and I chucked it away... :cry: #-o
  24. Ah, ok. I thought you meant just two random myths. Best bet is wikipedia. Edit; Muhahaha. Have a look at this page, you may be able to find something... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legends_and_myths
  25. There was an indian one about a sun god... it's about three brothers who travel to the end of the world and capture the sun in a net. I can't remember what it's called but try googling Myths and Legends by Anthony Horowitz, that's a great book, I think it's got about 35 stories from China, India, American, Africa, South America, Britain and Japan.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.