Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. issy2 replied to yeah_you_are's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow. That really touched me, don't ask why... :-s I think dreams are a mix of conscious and subconsious thoughts mixing together, or very small things you have experienced throughout the day becoming more important in dreams.
  2. issy2 replied to moose585's topic in Off-Topic
    It takes wayyyyyyyyyy longer than that. Look at the black people in northern North America. Their families could have been living there for over 200 years. Okay, then... longer... I don't know what I'm talking about. #-o
  3. issy2 replied to jin_sakura226's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh yes well said. Too bad you didn't comment on any of the other responses to that post. Of which there were three. Your point is...?
  4. Why, lol? :lol: You knew him then? That one really made me think. Well done Archie. =D>
  5. issy2 replied to moose585's topic in Off-Topic
    If you send a white man and woman to the Sahara, after a while, possibly about 5-10 years, they will be black. If you send a black man to the Arctic his skin will go white. This is because of the pigmentation levels in our skin which protect us from the sun. There really is no difference between someone from Africa or Jamaica for instance, and someone from England or Scotland or whatever. We are all human inside. I disapprove of racism but I don't think it's entirely wrong. It is wrong to hate people purely for the fact that their skin colour is different though there are other factors involved.
  6. Same... I argue with them but only when I'm sure I'm right. :D Limewire - an illegal music-dowload site? I'm not sure.
  7. issy2 replied to jin_sakura226's topic in Off-Topic
    Whilst everyone is entitled to their opinions, you three clearly do not know the first thing about the mindset of someone who commits suicide. It is not just the feeling of wanting to be free, or of sadness, it is the feeling of being completely trapped and not being able to talk to anybody about your problems. Most suicides occur in men, and most ofthose in young men. This is because young men are the worst at communicating and discussing their problems. They bottle it up until they cannot cope. It is not a matter of being weak, or cowardly or selfish, it is a matter of sheer desperation, something which I doubt you, or many people have experienced. People used to be prosecuted if they tried to commit suicide and failed, because it was seen as a sin and something that the person ought to be made to pay for. Nowadays the human mind is understood better and physcologists have realised that these people need help, not punishing more. Can't you three take the same view? Well said. =D> =D> =D> Suicide is a big step. It's giving up everything you've ever known and most likely putting those who love you under enormous strain. However, how would you know what they're going through? No-one has any right to judge until you know what it feels like. I have to admit I've thought about suicide. But that would be a waste of a life which I don't want to end. Suicide isn't giving up. It's just wanting to get away.
  8. I don't believe in Respect For Parents unless there is need to respect them... but swearing at them?! I can't remember ever having sworn at either of my parents, or behind their backs, either. They're both fantastic and I really appreciate them. BUT if you parents respect you, then give them respect in return.
  9. issy2 replied to yeah_you_are's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm always having recurring dreams... mostly the same thing with a different thing each night. The best recurring dream ever lasted about five days. It was when I... oh man, this will sound stupid. Anyway I met someone on RS, who was really nice, and then in my dream I went to a Camp Beaumont thingy in France, which I hated, but then I found out he was there! We went to a party and some other stuff, on the fourth night of dreams we got married... in Greece... #-o So yeah it's kinda funny telling people that... The second one I can remember was at home, as usual. I dreamt (and this is not true) that our dog Tess came from Germany and Mum had made a promise with her original owners promising to send her back when she was 6. So I dreamt of Mum telling me this on the first night, same for about a week and I got really upset and everything, I was literally chaperoning her EVERYWHERE to make sure Mum couldn't take her back... Anyway, after about 10 days I dreamt she was taken away, but then we heard from them that she'd died on the journey because of altitude or something (in dreams you don't tend to care about the logical side of stuff) so I took an overdose and killed myself. The third was riding my pony down this really long track. On the first night I was riding with someone and yeah... second night, same thing, third - we had picnic under the stars...lol. Fourth we went riding down this track again and then we crashed into this pile of rubbish at the end.
  10. issy2 replied to jin_sakura226's topic in Off-Topic
    Sometimes it's better to get away than to be trapped. My grandfather took an overdose. He wasn't even sixty. My mum had an unhappy childhood and I think she was kinda glad to get him out of her life, though it's not for me to judge.
  11. Wow, love this!!! It's really, really good! I think the repetition works really well, maybe work on rhythm in the first few verses, but you've done a great job with rhyme and words. Nice! =D>
  12. issy2 replied to Nutty's topic in Art and Media
    I don't get it. Too many exclamation marks!!! if you put them after every sentence!! It looks really childish!! Also... grammar check work before posting? Um, maybe take things a little more slowly. Forcing the whole story beginning into about 5 paragraphs isn't good. Make it several pages, and add more description and flow. (Also maybe join sentences together, this will help flow)
  13. If you don't mind me asking (and no offence, I'm just asking, and please answer 100% honestly) why did you choose an SUV over any other car? We go hunting/fishing upstate a lot and need something to haul the 5th wheel. I drive it to school and work otherwise though. Ah, ok. Do you know anyone else who owns a SUV? (Sorry, just interested) I have at least one friend that does, he doesnt drive it for any utlity reasons, its just the car he got handed down when he got his liscence and his parents got a new sedan. Its not a crime here lol Course not, just interested. I'll stop now. :wink:
  14. If you don't mind me asking (and no offence, I'm just asking, and please answer 100% honestly) why did you choose an SUV over any other car? We go hunting/fishing upstate a lot and need something to haul the 5th wheel. I drive it to school and work otherwise though. Ah, ok. Do you know anyone else who owns a SUV? (Sorry, just interested)
  15. If you don't mind me asking (and no offence, I'm just asking, and please answer 100% honestly) why did you choose an SUV over any other car?
  16. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Can you explain it a bit better? I mean, why would I stay with my choice? :? Confuzzled.
  17. Some unfortunate people don't have an imagination at all, but prefer to keep their minds restricted within the bounds of modern society.
  18. I used to be 'addicted' to Runescape. In primary school I played at least 2 1/2 hours a day, usually more. Still, I haven't played for quite a few months and I'm glad I'm out of that stage. School activites - Before School Mon - DT Tues - DT Wed - DT Thurs - DT Fri - DT Lunchtime Tues - Netball Wed - Rockclimbing Thurs - Choir Friday - Gymnastics After School Mon - Dance Tues - Dance Wed - Rockclimbing, Badminton, Friday ... TV!!!! Lol. Yeah, that's my timetable. I don't go to all of them though, our school lunches are just too irresistable... :D =P~ =P~
  19. Don't go.
  20. Um. It's ok. First few paragraphs are great, very nicely done. However, use of more description, sentence joining, connectives, and ' instead of " for speech marks would make this a lot, lot better. Last paragraph - needs redoing. Maybe a bit more description in the penultimate paragraph. Very nice line, but threw is 'through,' I also like the names, but you call John Jeremy at the beginning. :lol: But otherwise, I definitely like the beginning, especially first paragraph.
  21. Firstly, I think the public transport facilities (excluding possibly hygiene...) are very good. And secondly... Wow, great news!!! I hope this will turn out the same for all 4x4s.
  22. Arguments against the bus-shelter thingy is that - Distance between white and black things are too far to be the height of shelter. (Possibly my imagination) There are black lines on the white thing, which (probably) aren't on the bus shelter and look like car lines. If it was a bus shelter, you would probably be able to see the poles. There is some kind of white/grey rod protruding from the end of the 'car' If you look in the picture showing there is 'nothing there' you can see the bus shelter in the background. The bus shelter is in the wrong place from where Google Earth spotted the object? I think it's a black car... though it does look more like a shadow than a car. Cars have outlines, whereas the shadow is blurred. Even if it was a black car, why would they have been parked so close when they have all of that space to park in?
  23. Lay off, guys, this isn't spam. It's just that a mate of ours wants to discuss the article. ANYWAY I think... it's kinda...a waste of time. Think of the resources, materials, time and money that will go into those helmets if they ever do get big. :roll:
  24. Look along the bottom and in the middle. ;) Uh. My poor little brain is all frazzled up. :-s
  25. Where do we start in the second one? :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.