Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. You're just a 'freakin human,' and because of that no-one cares about you? Apparently... you care more about Free Willy than you do for me. Well, maybe, as you appear to have absolutely no sense of compassion or sportsmanship, yeah.
  2. You're just a 'freakin human,' and because of that no-one cares about you?
  3. amen C'mon people... it's a shark, it doesn't deserve to die or not. It's a shark..... :roll: So? You're just a human, so I'll come along with a tank or some other lethal instrument and shook your head off. Yeah, no-one will care when you're gone... Not. What is it with you? You're so prejudiced, yet it feels pain and probably emotion. It's not the shark's fault, have some pity. Kill the surfers instead.
  4. issy2 replied to Auberean's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh yeah, and Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. Amazing, beautiful book, must be read slowly over about 6 weeks preferably with a small group of friends to talk about it with.
  5. I would NEVER get any tattoos, I despise the thought. :? Still, there was a time when I hated the thought of getting my ears pierced, though I have them done now, so maybe I'll change my mind about them... Anyway for now I advise you not to get one done. You can't get it rid of it (at least I don't think you can) and they're seriously painful, apparently. :uhh:
  6. issy2 replied to Auberean's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't really know how to express this, but by far the best books I have ever read in my life have to be Leaving Poppy by Kate Cann and Hungry City series by Philip Reeve. Hungry City, in particular the fourth one, Darking Plain, are really, really sad and emotional. :cry: And Leaving Poppy has one of the coolest covers ever.
  7. Best literary forum on the net. Or so we like to think. We've got 26 members, Minoture is our admin and KingByers our mod, though they seem to have deserted us. :( So, we have about 6 members who regularly post, there are some really, really great stories, poems, and writing in general here. But don't forget - it's not only a place of literature. It's our community, so CLICK THAT LINK!!! You don't have to be a genius to enjoy a good tale! The Author's Guild - http://authorsguild.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php We even have our own virtual world, contribute to the culture and civilization of Aurcath by writing about its creatures, its people, its kings and architecure, help us bring Aurcath to life! Meet fantastic people (*cough cough* Archimage, Theo, Mattie, See no evil, Beans, GoingUnder - we're all here to help!
  8. issy2 replied to Lobby4's topic in Off-Topic
    ^Anyone with the IQ of a cabbage can easily highlight them, it's no big deal. Plenty of people type in stupid colours, why have a go at Eggs? Anyway, um. Wrong forum? Tech and Computers advice, no?
  9. I would go to Ancient Greece, Athens of course, at around 80 AD. I'd like to just enjoy their lifestyle, their food, their clothes, their architechure, their whole scoiety, more than anything. Though of course, not if I was a slave... :uhh:
  10. issy2 replied to mixand's topic in Off-Topic
    Really? I'd heard anything more than once a day was excessive but surely washing hair daily is just common hygeine? I'm not a huge fan of dreadlocks, you need to be pretty cool to pull them off, and even then they look pretty messy. Black guys can pull them off easily though. Washing your body every day, common hygiene, but hair, with shampoo, conditioner etc? *shakes head*
  11. issy2 replied to mixand's topic in Off-Topic
    Twice a week is more than some people with regular hair?! Where do you live? Everyone I know takes a shower and washes their hair everyday. I have long straight hair, wash it twice a week (with this olive shampoo from body shop) and comb it every day (otherwise i'd leave my hair everywhere i go). I received many compliments about my hair. (just the right thing to flatter a guy with =P) That is really, really bad for your hair. It's reccommended not to wash 'normal' hair more than three times a week.
  12. Well, if it's ok with you guys, I'll get the rocks rolling. I know it's not much good so I might edit later. It was a dark and stormy night when Ladioth raised his staff to the four winds. 'Treachery!' he cried. 'Theft! Men, we must rid the world of violence!' The courtyard had been silent but the sound of a hundred, a thousand, staves stamping against it shook the very stones. Ladioth raised his arm in defiancy of evil. His dirty white robes swirled around his feet, and he stepped down from the mighty plinth. The knights, bearing long, silver-trimmed swords, parted and bowed gracefully in respect for the great King of Light. As he strode he cried out, 'Killers of innocents! Murders of husbands! Slaughters of men! Come, warriors. We shall hunt him down!' With an almighty cheer, the army burst from the gates of Radiance Castle. A surging mass of justice, they set out, to find the One.
  13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEx2UX1MSL4 Speaks for itself. I just love this song.
  14. Not investigated enough?! They have been investigated extensively, it is just that there are no results to publish because they aren't real. The fact that there is not much known about them is because there is nothing TO know. You sound pretty conclusive.
  15. (For some reason, second image not working... But it was the Big Ben if you must know) I think we can all safely say we know where THAT is. Here is Battersea Power Station, pretty close to where I live. The colossity of it is simply overwhelming.
  16. Um, the... Talk-Talk one, with the Something in the Air sung by Hayley Sanderson, I just love the song. =D>
  17. I hate Homework and Saturday Detentions.
  18. oh good, i thought i was the only one thinking she was over 16... though i remember he saying something about being 12 once... issy you own!!!! btw, im only 13 =P~ =P~ Almost everyone thought she was 16 until she told us. Most people also thought she was a guy. Yes, there have been about 1000(100 give or take) posts stating how mature Issy is. Is it just me or....is this thread one big spam-fest now? I love these kind of threads Mods don't Weird, I always saw her as a 12-13 year old girl. :? takes one to know one. :( Is Nadril not 19 or 18? I'm 18. (And a guy, obviously.) Thank god. Looks like I'm not the only one. :) :roll:
  19. I'm all for them. People can pay for better health services, better food, better dental care, who's to say education is any different? Paying for an education is no different to pay for any other government-required service, it just depends on what you want your money to go to.
  20. Viktor, you're an idiot. I'm just puttin' it out there... oh boy, i can just see this thread turning into a flame war... anyways, welcome, I'm My_Eggs, Deloria's little brother...Deloria is pretty much our councelor around here... but hes got a temp ban for a bout a week right now.. just puttin' that out there so that no one else pms me about it lol To the first part, OMG, I didn't know you were related. That makes two of us, no three of us with family on the board, me included of course. MEEEEEEE!!! *waves arms around wildly* I got a brother, (in fact I have two brothers, but the most known one) is Tokytoky3333. :P And thank god, another female in this place. Honestly, we're dying out. Anyway nice to meet ya, I'm Issy, I'm female, 12 years old, and proud of it. Watch out for Darkmage! If you need anything just give me a PM (weird little sentence up at the top of the screen, saying 'You have no new messages,' or may do in whatever case, I'm just a reject. :( WHAT?! No I didn't say that.. meh whatever. Ignore me too.
  21. issy2 replied to Astralinre's topic in Off-Topic
    Lol my friend's mum once tried snake stew. A woman of exotic tastes, no doubt.
  22. DON'T USE - FOR SPEECH MARKS!!! It's soooo annoying!!! What kind of stupid schools are teaching that nowadays?! It's not your fault of course, but just don't use them, it's not right. Use '..' . Terrible. At least respect the use of these forums and check your absolutely outrageous spelling and grammar before you bother to post. No flow, description is far and far between, there is no build up, I have no reason to feel for the characters as they are non-existent, there is no beginning, middle, end or flow, sentences suck, you need capital letters and connectives amongst other numerous things, a new line every time a new character speaks, don't try and cram a page worth of information into about three sentences and you need more detail. For everyone out there, I am more than happy to be doing ALL proofreading. Just pm me the work, I'll do spelling, grammar, paragraphing, whatever. I really enjoy it so don't hesitate.
  23. London ftw. It's cold and dark :cry: *coughs indignantly* South west london rocks... :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.