Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. Can we be two/three people at once, or do we have to stick to one? If we can only do one... Name: My name is Issy, I want my character to be called Ladioth. Spot wanted: King of Light. Weapon: Star of Honesty (a staff armed with a magical star made of some unknown substance) Armour: Robes of Truth Other : Not much. Owns a palace when the Knights of Light and their wives + family reside. Is a wise, truthful, and gentle man. When more brave and honest Heroes join my ranks I choose to - B Go after these bank robber Crime is no excuse for a dark mind. We must find these terrible men, and kill them! I think I've got the idea right but if I've done anything wrong just tell me.
  2. I LOVE this game! I have a small blue one I got for my birthday last year. :-s It even got Black Labrador. :-s :-s :-$
  3. London, England, about 10-ish degrees? Praying for snow this Christmas. :pray:
  4. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm having another go muahahah . Ghost- Spoooky Astra- Keeps me guessing - gal or guy?! insane- Speaks for himself. Insane. (Joking lol) Daan- Who's Daan? Matt- Who's Matt? Necro- Hangover (the one thing I always remember him for...) Mad- ? Dusqi- Who's Dusqi? Nadril- Graphics LP- Who's LP? Kayla- Popular Indy- 500! Lol Rob/Futurama-? Runesmithie- Crazy smilies Lionheart- ? Bubsa- Skittles. Apinagez- Sorry haven't really noticed posts enough... Shadow- Who? Viktor- Cool guy to talk to Darkmage- EVILness GSW- Who? Adam007- Who? Arcticrunite- Haven't noticed posts enough lol. Jackalope-Mild. Trapical- Same as below. Logic- Haven't noticed posts enough. Oy- V. Wise. Lageris- Tigra- DepressedSquirrel- Annoying Anesthesia- Intelligent and ever so slightly... funny. PandaMan- *cups hands to mouth* TIM-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! Speedofsound- And the words come flying at this Tipiter, to show you how it all began... Fadfdfd- Interesting Issy- What can I say? Just, like, teh coolest person EVER. Cadbury- *rubs hands* Oooh, yummy! Um, cool avvies? Deloria- Counseller (sp?) My_eggs- Counsellor's measly brother (:D) who's actually kinda cool MPC- Cool person
  5. issy2 replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Yah, there WAS that time a horse stod on my head. It would have been my unguarded jaw/lower face if I hadn't turned over. Weird...
  6. I think it's a great exhibition, most people will probably learn from it, and as for the bodies, I dont' really care. Probably disrespectful in many people's opinions but to be honest, they're bodies, not souls, and they're dead anyway. When I die people can do what they want with my body, I won't need it or care about it anymore.
  7. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    Sigged... if I can fit it in. :wink:
  8. Believe me, french toast doesn't taste like eggs. It tastes like...*thinks* Heaven.
  9. Ears pierced (and get studs) Kate Cann/Meg Cabot books Clothes - need new jeans, white trousers (one pair ripped, other pair button and top of fly somehow managed to come off...) :-s , also would like new socks and a sweater/shirt low-necked enough for me to wear underneath my school shirt. Other than that... ( ) I'm not too bothered about presents.
  10. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    *looks deeply hurt* You forgot me, Necro. :( :cry:
  11. This is teh coolest but I would HATE having one in my house lol.
  12. mind explaining that pretty biased statement? Alright: Sometimes people say or type something which isn't true to elicit laughter from the listener or reader. Unfortunately, this arrow of humour sometimes flies straight over the head of the intended recipient. Ahh...i see. ok sorry then i guess :? I bet you didn't understand anything he just said. no not really. im not in to logical crap. its how my mind works - not well :shock: Even the simplest of threads HAS to be turned into some kind of negative disagreement... HAHAAA.
  13. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    Siggehed. :P:P:P:P
  14. issy2 replied to FuBai's topic in Art and Media
    Edited by request. :)
  15. Get back at you for what? anything you say regarding my writing will not offend me. Seemingly random rhymes- I know, I can never work that out. :x Just too confusing, and I'm too lazy. :lol: As for the build up- well I was kinda concentrating more on the language of the poem that the structure, but fair point.
  16. issy2 replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    yum i gotta try that! =P~ For best results, serve with cheesy ciabatta and chocolate fudge cake for afters. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
  17. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    As is mine........ :( just Pah, pathetic mortals! Mine name SHALT arise to thy list!!! *casts spells* Come back in three days time, I think something went wrong... :uhh: :uhh:
  18. Hi insane, never really knew you that well but I'm sure OT will miss your great moddy skills. :thumbsup: (And just so you know, the petition thing was a joke :P)
  19. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    I can't get away! :ohnoes: OMG! I just realized you're not a mod. NOOOOOOO! Seriously, what happened.. OMG!! I am in shock! I am also very very sad. :( Yes, do tell. Insane was my favorite mod. :cry: Me too! Let's start a petition! No, sorry insane, but we'll miss you not being a mod!
  20. 2 sugars, smallish mug, lots of milk and a chocky biccy. Can't beat a good dunker, eh. :wink:
  21. issy2 replied to MyPurpleCrayon's topic in Off-Topic
    I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!! (jK?)
  22. Lol, my cousin gave me a kid's book of Kid's Miscellania... (sp??!?!?!!?!?!?!?)
  23. This, my friends, is the most beautiful song ever written in the history of the world, sung by an indescribably talented Jewel and performed at the Vatican. :cry:
  24. Issy's got some spunk! He was bullying my best mate, then took her flashing Santa hat and trampled into the mud and called her mum a [kitty], amongst other things. I'm not usually a violent person but he deserved it. HAHAAHA!!!! Look's like Bubsa's got some spunk too. :wink: The one time I took my kiddie's wooden cricket bat and windball into school despite rules that we're only allowed to use plastic bats I hit someone in the eye... still it was a six so I was kinda happy too. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.