TIGERS BABY

chris1216

Yeah, the Mets will kill them in the WS. At least they got there, but this is the last Tigers topic you'll see.Maybe...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

needa consider the rest time the Tigers have before they face the final contender, be it the Mets or Cardinals.

Exactly, the Mets and Cardinals are pretty even. I bet they'll go to game 6 or 7 to decide it. Hopefully they'll be to tired for the Tigers. :twisted:

GO TIGERS!!! :thumbsup:

Penguin and fool, did you two not notice the part about Pedro Martinez and Orlando Hernandez being injured?

The Tigers are UNSTOPPABLE. Looks like the Cardinals just won, and their pitching is weak. Suppan and Carpenter (2 pitchers) versus Nate Robertson, Kenny Rogers, Justin Verlander, Jeremy Bonderman, and a bullpen that can't get hit....

Who would have thought that a team three years ago that almost set the record for havign the worst record in MLB history would be going to the world series now? I'm loving this soo much. :P

Penguin and fool, did you two not notice the part about Pedro Martinez and Orlando Hernandez being injured?

The Tigers are UNSTOPPABLE. Looks like the Cardinals just won, and their pitching is weak. Suppan and Carpenter (2 pitchers) versus Nate Robertson, Kenny Rogers, Justin Verlander, Jeremy Bonderman, and a bullpen that can't get hit....

Erm...So what? They were both injured during the DS, and the Mets beat the Dodgers. The Tigers are better than the Dodgers, but not by too much. And have you every heard of being a FAN?

And pitching isn't everything...Defense DOES usually win chamionships, but the Mets have probably the best bullpen in the league. Especially with Wagner. Beltran and Delgado provide pretty much as much hitting as the Tigers have, because the only two good hitters the Tigers have are Pudge and Ordonez. So hitting is no problem for the Mets, the ptiching will decide...

The fact that Ordonez hit the walk-off reminded me of something...In 2004, the year of the Red Sox championship (W00T!), a trade involving A-Rod, Manny, Nomar and Ordonez almost happened. The trade would have sent Ordonez and A-Rod to Boston, I believe. Think of what the MLB would be like if that trade happened...

doublesmileyface1.png

Amen. I live in toledo (Where the tiger's farm team, the International league champ Mud Hens reside.) When Gomez went off, I was real happy.

I was like, "Hey, I saw him play AAA!"

Between him and Bruce gradkoskie (sp?), QB for the Bucs, it's good to be a Toledoian.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Amen. I live in toledo (Where the tiger's farm team, the International league champ Mud Hens reside.) When Gomez went off, I was real happy.

I was like, "Hey, I saw him play AAA!"

Between him and Bruce gradkoskie (sp?), QB for the Bucs, it's good to be a Toledoian.

Gomez? :-s Ordonez, right? Mets are still tied today...

doublesmileyface1.png