Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. 7/10 funnyish
  2. I have found about 3 or 4. mos recently was two years ago walking by a lake, when I picked up a cool looking rock, and kept it, later found out it was a meteorite. I have no idea how much they're worth but, that's pretty cool
  3. the mario one, 5/10, i don't really like it, but it looks to be done well. I'm no expert though, I only do pixels :
  4. I am an atheist, though i celebrate christmas more as a family thing. my old school celebrated kwanzaa, and no offence, but every year we had to do some stupid speech about mlk or rosa parks or something, it got really old. I doubt any teachers even celebrated kwanzaa out of school. I disagree with this topic, though it's a good dsicussion
  5. Did you know that he ripped almost all of his art from other artists? And thanks :D I remember that back in the day, I was so disappointed. He was my 'mentor' too (and old thing back in the day we had). I was disapointed abou that too, but i think he did all the planet ones himself, though, he ripped his final fantasy ones and a lot others
  6. Wisp replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    I did but I'm not going to post it. I shaded it and everything but t looks better in black and white. :thumbsup: I always like my linework better then the finished project, espicially when i still have the original sketch behind the black linework.
  7. Wisp replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    I really like it. now color it in =P
  8. THe majority of people seem to believe that ms paint is a amazingly hard program to use. It is not, Pixeling something simple like this, no offence, is fairly easy, so please, don't say "omg is that in paint, thats sooooooo good for paint. I think you need to look at some really good pixels (no offence again, i like this but it isn't amazing) faelenof and misterxman's sigs are both done in paint, and those are two really nce and easy accesible ones
  9. would you like to elaborate? I know you mentioned it, but the thick lines, shading is off in some areas. If it's meant to be a cartoon pixel then shading where there is is good, but theres shading lacking in areas. The anatomy needs some fixing even for cartoon, but i don't have time to go into it now, i have to go.
  10. 4/10, i Don't really like it.
  11. may i attempt to do one?
  12. or, offer the whip, go to second trade, wait for them to accept, then decline and quickly trade the second guy and put up your own ring
  13. technically it's not very good, but I like it.
  14. Wisp replied to Wisp's topic in Art and Media
    It was supposed to be the guy in monk robes was wielding a dds, and was stabbing it, and the red thing is the dds. that din't come out to well. I think damage spots just look sort of bad on most fakes and doesn't add to it
  15. Wisp posted a topic in Art and Media
    CC please :)
  16. a jmod once said when asked that getting a piece of third age was the same odds of getting a shield half from a skeleton (roughly 1/10000 he said) so i think that means that the rates are different, or else he would of said, the odds of getting a d half from a monster. I have no idea if shadow warriors have a good d half drop rate though.
  17. I turned this into a gallery, i just finished a new one.
  18. I already posted this on a different thread, but meh. If anyone can give me a good idea for a fake i'll try to make it...
  19. ah, i thought THE did "THE on" also. well anyways, it looked like fun.
  20. when your pking would you say "t on [name]" If so then you pked me and a team i was with :-k
  21. it's actualy from a website where theres a flash thing that every week answers emails, and one was, (the flash animation guys name is strongbad) "hey strongbad, i want to see your skills of an artist, can you draw a dragon?" and It's starts out with "first your draw an S for snake, or dragon or whatever, then a more differnety S" well you sorta got the s right.
  22. 7/10, funnyish
  23. Nice, good begginging and great ending opts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.