Everything posted by Wisp
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Another pic of me. I'm on the right
-
Wisp's Blog: Going for all skills 60+
:D
-
Wisp's Blog: Going for all skills 60+
Well, i just ran out of runes, so i sold my ahrims and whip for 1400 casts of ice burst, a dscim full mystic and an ancient staff. I don't mind too much.
-
Wisp's Blog: Going for all skills 60+
thanks.I'm heading out to do some now but i'm running low on runes Lets see. what should i sell to get more :-k
-
Wisp's Blog: Going for all skills 60+
thanks.
-
Inactive G&A
Good luck :) I probably should raise my smithing level atleast to 70.
-
Wisp's Blog: Going for all skills 60+
Well, i figured it was about time i redid my blog, but my old one was so outdated, i will just make a new one. Anyway, a bit about me. I started m first account in 2002, when a friend suggested it to me, but i didn't like it and stopped. The account i use now, evil wisp was made in 2004, so almost 4 years old. Here are my stats from the start of this blog. My new goal: all skills 60 or higher. Heres the progress: [hide=Progress]Attack, strength, hitpoints, magic, defence,fishing and cooking completed Fletching: have the supplies. level 55 Prayer: Level 48 Firemaking: have the supplies level 52 Range: have the supplies. level 53 Runecrafting:level 32 :XD: Construction: level 53 Agility: have any food i will need. level 56 Thief: level 54. have any food i might need Crafting: level 49 Slayer: level 23 :XD: haven't trained since it came out. have all the potions and food i need Hunter: level 58 Mining: level 58 Smithing: level 55 Woodcutting:level 50 Farming: level 30 have most of the supplies[/hide] Heres some about me in real life. I'm in 9th grade. I'm 14 (15 in a month or so) I'm pretty good at most sports, though my favorite is probably soccer. Here are two pictures of me in real life. [hide=Me in real life] [/hide] [hide=A mini goal]Just a small goal is full silver c wars. i'm pretty close![/hide] [hide=Blog Entries]Most Recent Entry: Well i'm done with finals. i had a nice christmas, and i've been dharoking at the monkey guards alot recently. got 75 hp, 75 attack and 79 strength here. [hide=12-20-07]been studying all week. only one final to go![/hide] [hide=12-15-07] I went to the tet event today, but had to leave around half way through it. Not much else happened today, i've been studying for finals.[/hide] [hide=past entries] [hide=12-14-07] I was playing castle wars most of today, and then i went to the tetau event. I won 6 games against tetau members, but got only 40k :wink: here are a few pictures of c wars end results.[/hide] [/hide][/hide] [hide=What have i been doing?]Heres what i've been doing in runescape recently. [hide=Tet slave Auction]This year in the tet slave auction i purchased queenvaleri for 12m. Heres a collage of what i did. [/hide] [hide=Training.]Sort of a long-term-because-i'm-too-lazy-to-do-it-now sort of thing, but i'm going to raise my combat level, hopefully to 100 or so.[/hide][/hide] [hide=pictures] Here are some various pictures. These are some of my favorite outfits [hide=picture][/hide] Here's the best of my bank [hide=picture][/hide][/hide]
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
not the best picture, but i could only find two. I like this one better.
- Spanish
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
I could try.
-
Shey was here!
i don't know. When i log on i just sort of end up standing there think sort of "what now" The hope of getting ctet off the ground again is basically gone with the wilderness. I'll miss being able to give and recieve gifts and presents. Monster hunting is dead, and no one say lootshare. if one of your team gets a d chain one drop, the next drop you will probably get, oh i don't know, a hundred yew logs. Slave auction is gone. Mssw is gone. Event rewards are gone. Drop parties amongst only friends are gone. Half my friends have quit. I will admit that a lot of rules cannot be broken now, or have little point. no macroes, scamming or rwting. soon any purpose of multi-logging in will be gone. I would rather play the game then all of those and go back to what runescape was like before november 20th. I don't think i'm gonna quit, but i really don't think it will be as fun...
-
Attention all Clan Leaders/Members/Jagex Update Solution
Shall we remove talking next so no staff impersonators, no offensive language no idiot falling for in-game hacking etc?
-
It may be bad for us, but think of the tip it crew!
think about tet and ctet crew, no real drop parties no rewards no wilderness trips no normal wars. I agree though.
-
What do you hate?
but then she tells me i'm bcoming my brother who pushed her once 8 years ago when she was yelling her head of at him :lol:
-
What do you hate?
I have to say high expectations. Well, from my mom at least, but she always expects me to be the best in everything and gets pissed off when i'm not. With grades and stuff at school, she even gets mad when i get like a 93. she always acts like "you can't keep up your schoolwork if you don't pay more attention to your studies...*yells for about half an hour more*" I've never gotten below a b in anything in a class, and she does this everyday. I really hate that :wall:
-
Results of Multi Site Steel war/ list of traitors and n00bs
- Multi Site Steel War - Aftermath Discussion READ FIRST POST!
I can't make em bigger for somereason- Multi Site Steel War - Aftermath Discussion READ FIRST POST!
we have the max possible opts- Rs2: Blaming Miniclip For All The Evils Of Runescape
When i started runescape was as he described in the quote. Nice read.- Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)
i made account for clan chat, its not official but i added all the leaders and made them generals. chat name is tip mssw- Multi-Site Steel War 3 (Dec 8, 2pm Est)
i have 3 extra sets of steel with power ammys and str pots included. I also have enough food for 3 people (anchovies and swords). if anyone wants pm me.- My signature.
*off topic* haha, haven't seen you in ages, remember the ophrs thing lol? I hope you aren't someone different with a really similiar name :oops:- Suggestions for Shey the Slave :D
Let's see... worse fate then shaved head.... the crew cut one. Then... something else. Now let's see. Zombs, got any suggestions for queenvalerie and leesters ( i won them) :)- CoR vs. ME
nice job defeating a opponenet with so many more opts- Enough is enough!
I meant about jagex not just trying to piss players off, when you disagreed with someone saying that jagex is trying to piss people off. sorry for misphrasing that. I obviously see the correlation between bots and rwt, but this is not a topic purely about rwt, and i don't think arguing about whether or not bots bother to have member accounts is too relevant to what i'm bringing it up - Multi Site Steel War - Aftermath Discussion READ FIRST POST!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.