Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to Rahila's topic in Help and Advice
    it is the same from any nest,whether it is from mtk or the mole
  2. Good it needs to be censored. I think that once I read that someone thought they should create an uncensored theme world. I think this would help some of you. I personally would not go to it, but I think it could actually be a resolution. I am just not knowledgeable enough to know whether not the programming for it would be feasible. 4 year olds say butt. Anyway, i would say it's feasible, because of the themed worlds they have right now, that actually are different (like you can't bh on non bh worlds)
  3. this is my response to anyone saying the censor is good and it makes sense. Butt is censored.
  4. I expected it to be just a link to the i want a gf thread, but that was funny :lol:
  5. I would: first go to my kitchen. There are some largish blades around there :P 2: Take my family's car, my brothers laptop and a ton of food. 3: drive to a gun store. If there is a drunk redneck guarding it, i leave and go to another one. 4: go to a hardware store, and get some barbed wire/ anything for barricades. 5: go to a parking building and drive to the top level. barricade the ramp and any other ways up. 6: wait there, if possible help any other survivors. 7: If theres wi-fi for some reason, browse the internet.
  6. Wisp replied to Nanosauromo's topic in Forum Games
    WE agree to their demands
  7. bioshock for pc oblivioin for pc ipod nano 75$ on itunes 13 months of xbox live our dumb world by the onion 15$ at starbucks and a few other things
  8. Merry Christmas shey :)
  9. LOl at the last one ^
  10. Go to the source and then find the images code in its propeties change the url so its screen5 instead of screen8
  11. I'm on the left
  12. Was testing out my max hit with some dh i bought, and i got a level. The max i hit was 51 at 1 hp.
  13. d bow whip guthans set :D
  14. While i give that if everyone believed in one specific religion, the world would be a lot more peaceful, as there would be no religion based war (or if we were all atheists for that matter) but you are basically saying that all emos are atheists, and all people who kill people are atheists. You also said that all atheists refuse to believe in religion, and thus worship satan... That's a pretty damn big contradiction. I understand why people worship one religion or another, and even though i am an atheist, i don't think religious people are all idiots. You mentioned that atheists get mad at you after you explain your beliefs, after you listened to theirs, but duh! Your beliefs are that atheists are all satan worshiping emo mass murderers! That's like walking up to a guy with long hair, and telling him that according to your beliefs all people with long hair deserve to die. I almost began reading this as sort of a satire, or something. It's hard to believe someone could be that ignorant.
  15. Wisp replied to Paaaaarker's topic in Rants
    Evil wisp is good, no? I also have the rain Slave heart and a few others
  16. They are pure melee. This is the most [developmentally delayed]ed rant i have ever seen. Please go away.
  17. I bought some alchs to get mage to atleast 80. Been alching a bit today, studying for finals. I though i did ok on social science and math, still got more though :(
  18. For whoever was asking, the age of consent in most states in america is 16. But anyway, i never really liked the show.
  19. I had 2 feet of snow two days ago with a foot left over from a few days before and no snow day! grr!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.