Everything posted by Wisp
- The Sig Rating Game
-
Found A METEORITE! pics inside
I have found about 3 or 4. mos recently was two years ago walking by a lake, when I picked up a cool looking rock, and kept it, later found out it was a meteorite. I have no idea how much they're worth but, that's pretty cool
-
The Sig Rating Game
the mario one, 5/10, i don't really like it, but it looks to be done well. I'm no expert though, I only do pixels :
-
My issues with Athiests.
I am an atheist, though i celebrate christmas more as a family thing. my old school celebrated kwanzaa, and no offence, but every year we had to do some stupid speech about mlk or rosa parks or something, it got really old. I doubt any teachers even celebrated kwanzaa out of school. I disagree with this topic, though it's a good dsicussion
-
Who Has The Best Avatar &/Or Sig!?
Did you know that he ripped almost all of his art from other artists? And thanks :D I remember that back in the day, I was so disappointed. He was my 'mentor' too (and old thing back in the day we had). I was disapointed abou that too, but i think he did all the planet ones himself, though, he ripped his final fantasy ones and a lot others
-
my first MS paint drawing
I did but I'm not going to post it. I shaded it and everything but t looks better in black and white. :thumbsup: I always like my linework better then the finished project, espicially when i still have the original sketch behind the black linework.
-
my first MS paint drawing
I really like it. now color it in =P
-
karils mspaint drawing
THe majority of people seem to believe that ms paint is a amazingly hard program to use. It is not, Pixeling something simple like this, no offence, is fairly easy, so please, don't say "omg is that in paint, thats sooooooo good for paint. I think you need to look at some really good pixels (no offence again, i like this but it isn't amazing) faelenof and misterxman's sigs are both done in paint, and those are two really nce and easy accesible ones
-
karils mspaint drawing
would you like to elaborate? I know you mentioned it, but the thick lines, shading is off in some areas. If it's meant to be a cartoon pixel then shading where there is is good, but theres shading lacking in areas. The anatomy needs some fixing even for cartoon, but i don't have time to go into it now, i have to go.
-
The Sig Rating Game
4/10, i Don't really like it.
-
FOTW II... lock please
may i attempt to do one?
-
how 2 frustrate a scammer when you see 1
or, offer the whip, go to second trade, wait for them to accept, then decline and quickly trade the second guy and put up your own ring
-
karils mspaint drawing
technically it's not very good, but I like it.
-
Fakey
It was supposed to be the guy in monk robes was wielding a dds, and was stabbing it, and the red thing is the dds. that din't come out to well. I think damage spots just look sort of bad on most fakes and doesn't add to it
- Fakey
-
shadow warrior d half shield drops
a jmod once said when asked that getting a piece of third age was the same odds of getting a shield half from a skeleton (roughly 1/10000 he said) so i think that means that the rates are different, or else he would of said, the odds of getting a d half from a monster. I have no idea if shadow warriors have a good d half drop rate though.
-
A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
I turned this into a gallery, i just finished a new one.
-
A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
I already posted this on a different thread, but meh. If anyone can give me a good idea for a fake i'll try to make it...
-
Trwf's night out
ah, i thought THE did "THE on" also. well anyways, it looked like fun.
-
Trwf's night out
when your pking would you say "t on [name]" If so then you pked me and a team i was with :-k
-
The Sig Rating Game
it's actualy from a website where theres a flash thing that every week answers emails, and one was, (the flash animation guys name is strongbad) "hey strongbad, i want to see your skills of an artist, can you draw a dragon?" and It's starts out with "first your draw an S for snake, or dragon or whatever, then a more differnety S" well you sorta got the s right.
-
The Sig Rating Game
7/10, funnyish
-
What Kind of a NOOB are you?
Oxygen noob.
-
Corruption Vs Lithuanian Forces - Matched Options War
Nice win.
-
Corruption Vs Divine Forces (August 11) - Corruption Wins
Nice, good begginging and great ending opts