Everything posted by Wisp
-
corruption defeats gladz~capped melee mini
congratz, nice win.
-
Corruption defeats DI~ 4 day prep mini
Nice opts, and gratz on the win :)
-
A few oooooooooolllllllllllld animations
I actually think made that one before that show came out. they stolez mah ideaz!
-
Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish
I'm just going to use reason here, but i presume he had atleast one of the survining people added? i think i was added? well we were ALL shouting war off!
-
Mass autoer ban that wasnt announced?
I got pushed up to 11k in fishing :D
-
A few oooooooooolllllllllllld animations
These are some animations I made about a year ago. I made thse by drawing the pictures in paint, then i downloaded a crappy program that just plays them in sequence: I just thought i'd share these lols
-
The *Official* Post-Your-Line-Rider-Video Thread
thats not a penguin...
-
The Simpsons Movie
I live near the place where it premiered, a few days ago. So funny.
-
Take the phishing quiz and post your score! no cheating!!!
I got 9/10 just by looking at the thumbnails, no enlarging =P
-
Swagg0r Jeeze Blog to 99 Defence --94/99--mj +dumbledore=ded
That it is, but he's to swaggehish to fiiish!
-
"I don't believe we've met. My name is Hiitchhiiker."
Welcome to the game of runescape. Haha, I remember when i just started playing, my brother was playing it after i got back from a vacation and he was playing. I started playing the next game, this was about 3 or 4 years ago (forget) and i started playing the next day. I've really only had one account as "main" though i got one pure upto 100 xp to 50 mage, but mostly i use this account. Well, add me ingame if you want, and drop me a pm. ̢̮Ãâ¹ÃâÃâú
- The Simpsons Movie
-
Yes. Friends.
Green mask. Haven't owned a rare since then.
-
Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish
Interestingly enough, that's incorrect... Thanks for clarifying all that.
-
Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish
One last thing hotchick, go to 8:40-50 of the movie.
-
Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish
Maybe I'm wrong, but either way, why should it matter if someone comes back after everyone shouts : war off @@@@ when pkers are crashing... So yes, you do.
-
Tal Shiar vs Militos Deci and friends skirmish
Actualy he was piled, and then the pkers came, and we stopped attacking him, though someone else died around that same time.
-
If RuneScape was real...
I would go swimming, rofl. I can imagine doing that at catherby, (not really though) and no one else could... I wonder what would happen if i got bannzed...
-
Forgotten Templars vs. Hell Soldiers Full Out Two Days Prep
Wow, great screenshots, i love the beggining ones with everyone standing and facing the same direction and all. Nice job.
-
Best friends in RS
well hellos to you too.
-
Why do they follow/trade me?
go to f2p in full red decorative. they are all like! omg nice trimmed dragon!
-
This CANT be possible
One of my friends is level 3 skiller, and there was a glitch (still may be) where if you go into the boss room, and get them to spawn for you, a friend can kill them, and it counts as you killing them.
-
A pk
Combat, 90, 77 stregth 73 attack 70 def, 71 mage, 48 pray, and :oops: 52 range. I wasn't potted at the time.
-
99/99 Farming
watch this, Mkay?
-
A pk
wow, i can't believe i didn't notice that lol thanks :P