Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. that's too bad, I hate it when a war gets crashed, though fortunately it was only a iron war, and if it had been a full war, and a larger team crashed you, it would of been much worse, with losses.
  2. the best I've seen was DI vs. a clan whos name i can't remember #-o it about 200+ opts ( just a guess, i never actualy saw them in formation) or so for the other clan, and I don't remember DI's Opts. It lasted for about 25 minutes from when i came, It was really an amazing fight.
  3. Wisp replied to josh1391's topic in Wars & Run-Ins
    A good promo vid, It was fun to watch.
  4. By the way, I only use the teles if I am either being pjed, or have just made a kill, and want to get the stuff banked without dieing, I don't teleport from a fight. I'm going pking in a few minutes, so If i get anymore kills, I'll put them here.
  5. Wisp replied to aznhiroller's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't done SAT yet, but ,my school has all the grades (7-11) other then 12th take psat every year, and in 7th grade with no studying what so ever, i scored in the 70th percentile in math and 88th in language skills or whatever... Personally I think 5-7 hours is overkill
  6. Wisp replied to hackedpunk's topic in Off-Topic
    If it's the same type of locks as at my house, you just get a nail, push it in, until you find a sort of pillar, put the nail head on the top of that and push forward.
  7. Wb, Good luck reforming
  8. The gallery is for fakes, pixels and art you make, there is a thread for rs screenshots in the general discussion forum. Post it there. And it's blighted, not belighted. It sounds like he's happy or something...
  9. to his drunk, your third point That's completely the purpose. I doubt they decided to completely change the sky, lighting etc, on accident, and it's a nice division, with the person in the middle
  10. It looks like you overused the (?) ripple filter.
  11. green mask. I have lent stuff to friends again, and vise versa, but only people who i really trust, or know irl
  12. sycosis, why don't you take 5 seconds to get that you agree with harrington, who was saying that it's bad that one guy can have so much when others have so little, yet gates has given away literally billions to charity, thus removing the point of harringtons and your arguement.(except the Xbox)
  13. i got a 50 on feminine. I scored a 90% on the one where the stuff gets moved a round :shock:
  14. Well, my friend wanted to play barbarian assault this weekend and at the start of the weekend i had 500 healer points, level 5 healer and that's it. I know have a penance torso. Weeee :
  15. good luck :D
  16. Those 4 new ones are all really good, I like the 4th the best, and the first is really cool looking too.
  17. Maybe a new sig?
  18. Wisp replied to reddawn509's topic in Art and Media
    Aw It's so cute!
  19. And i drew this when i was bored but you logged out before it uploadeded =[
  20. If i want to say O god that sucks, i don't want to have to so, oh that stinks or something. It sounds really really stupid IMO

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.