Why do they follow/trade me?

book_of_metal

Maybe my combat is getting higher or they're all pures. Whatever the case is I've been noticing alot of people who hang around me trading me or following me. Im not wearing anything special or nothing to seperate me from anyone else.

What do you think gives these low-level combat players the need to trade me or follow me only asking for money when im luckey to have 100k in my bank?

...And I kow im not the only one eaither

**Survay**

Ok in world 1, i walked from Varoc centre to Al Kaharad, took the gat to lumbridge then draynor. From there I went to port sarim and ended at faldor centre.

41PM

13People who followed for money

18 trade requests

*I was wearing full zammy vestments whip and obby shield

weardall.png

Check out my 50M+ Blog

I've got the same problem, I think all 90+ people have got that problem (specially in f2p).

It is because they always see high level players with 'expensive' items. In their eyes: high lvl combat = rich.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

When I used to train on my main, when I went to a 'public' place, which I seldom did, I was always interested in why so many people would pm me and ask me how much money I had, after I told them the amount, they would insult me greatly, and then not pm me again. =/

Thats why when your on an account 100+ always put your private to friends. ^_^

I know how you feel. It's just amazing that and sometimes annoying that you get that "so and so wants to trade with you" message. What on earth does this person want to trade me. I didn't say I was buying anything. I just walked into the bank to get something and suddenly I get people wanting to trade me.

For all the low levels out there that do this, what is it exactly that you want from us? Are you trading something or are you hoping that we give you something for free?

aglipoy.png

Try being over level 50 and fishing in Barbarian Village.

End of the universe. :uhh:

Try being 100+ and standing in the Barbarian Village fishing hole. :wall: It seems all their parents have died. -.-

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

This is one problem i see in noobs.

It happen to anyone and everyone i suppose.

WHY they trade you

1)Begging for items (this is when you are of certain combat level)

2)Selling items(most of the time useless items) <---ffs did i said i am buying?

3)buying items(certain armour/weapon that you are wearing)

example: you are holding your rune scimmy and walking around.

This guy suddenly trades you a million time without saying

anything.Then when you ask what? He said buy your rune

scimmy.

4)Noobs that have nothing better to do but to trade you and "show off" their so called rares

runemsanta,zzzprozzz.gif

This is one problem i see in noobs.

It happen to anyone and everyone i suppose.

WHY they trade you

1)Begging for items (this is when you are of certain combat level)

2)Selling items(most of the time useless items) <---ffs did i said i am buying?

3)buying items(certain armour/weapon that you are wearing)

example: you are holding your rune scimmy and walking around.

This guy suddenly trades you a million time without saying

anything.Then when you ask what? He said buy your rune

scimmy.

#3 reminds me of this time, this lvl 79 traded me and showed me 3.4m and said "I bet u i have more money than u" so i traded and showed me mask set and 6m. Then hes like "Get a life nerd" and runs away...

Try being 100+ and standing in the Barbarian Village fishing hole. :wall: It seems all their parents have died. -.-

Oh, I know. Trust me. :-#

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I've noticed that sometimes the person trading you is hoping that you'll buy the item that they've been trying to sell. In their eyes, since you're a high level, you must have enough cash to buy whatever they're selling. But they don't stop to think that you didn't trade them first or say you were buying the item, so why would you want it anyways? Heh.. Most of the time I just trade them to see what they're offering, tell them I don't want it, and continue along my way.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

im not really a high level compared to all you people.

My current armour then was full rune gold (untill i died pking :wall: ) and i was weilding a granite maul.

now i happened to be in lummy. and this one levl 14 came up to me and said......''h0 much 4 ur h4mm3r''.. i was like emmm 100k maybe.. he said'' 0mg n00b i c4n g3t a h4mm3r f0r 2gp 1n 4 g3n3r4l st0r3'' i just walked away laughing.. lol

Warrierlord9.png

My Stats Suck :(

warrierlord9.png

Lol I have the same problem, I like to woodcut in F2p (World 57 ftw :])

Think of what a level 102 mod has to go through :(

Ahh but it's only draynor willows, I try not to stray from there since that's the least noobiest place on f2p in my opinion..

linkdg0.jpg

Check out my blog! (Click the image)

Thanks to Stalesoul for the sig!

A lot of 120+ may not have cash. But then again a lot may actually have millions in cash and items. It all depends on the person. It's just the notion of high level = rich. That will always be in the 'Scaper's mind. I've also seen very low levels who happened to be quiet rich. A level 3 with a red party hat, Miner I, for example.

But it's just a stereotype that we're going to have to live with forever. It's like in real life, thinking that tall people play basketball. I'm 6'5" and I get that a lot, but I'm not all that good at it. Meh.. stereotypes are ftl.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

well that gave me another thought. i still train at crabs and i get alot of " I b3t 1 h4v3 m0r3 m0n3y th4n y0u"

where do these new people get the impression is power? so i have 20k and you have 8 or 9m atleast can rest knowing i have 1200+ more total lvls than you

weardall.png

Check out my 50M+ Blog

Maybe my combat is getting higher or they're all pures. Whatever the case is I've been noticing alot of people who hang around me trading me or following me. Im not wearing anything special or nothing to seperate me from anyone else.

What do you think gives these low-level combat players the need to trade me or follow me only asking for money when im luckey to have 100k in my bank?

...And I kow im not the only one eaither

**Survay**

Ok in world 1, i walked from Varoc centre to Al Kaharad, took the gat to lumbridge then draynor. From there I went to port sarim and ended at faldor centre.

41PM

13People who followed for money

18 trade requests

*I was wearing full zammy vestments whip and obby shield

That might explain why.

Although all of those items are cheap, in free worlds most of the population haven't seen over 100k.

i hate those noobs, today in barb village there was one noob which was trying to trade me for like half an hour and everytime i asked what he wants he replied with some nosense word.

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

lvl 50 isnt high in f2p, try like 85+.

I always get asked out when I go F2P. Got to stop going to that place. :wall:

yeah, no kidding. =;