Best friends in RS

Soprano

Discuss Best friends here

[Mod Edit: I left this topic opened because it can go on for more, I see no reason to lock this ~misterxman]

Message me if you'd like to go more in depth with my topics, understand whats behind them, or just a conversation.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joeyskoten, eradicate it, evil wisp <3:<3:<3:

Why? What did they do for you? What did you do for them?

Any pictures? Any stories?

Message me if you'd like to go more in depth with my topics, understand whats behind them, or just a conversation.

quite honestly there isn't any single person that stands out a whole ton. It was just about anybody on my friends list I knew I could count on if I really needed something. I did most of my skilling and questing solo though.

quite honestly there isn't a single person. It was just about anybody on my friends list I knew I could count on if I really needed something. I did most of my skilling and questing solo though.

Your welcome. :D

108th to 99 Prayer

quite honestly there isn't a single person. It was just about anybody on my friends list I knew I could count on if I really needed something. I did most of my skilling and questing solo though.

Your welcome. :D

anytime buddy \:D/ :P

Sc0pe3 and Crazy Fish 1, we all used to do everything together :lol: since then, we've all quit. :(

What do you consider everything?

Do you have any stories to tell?

1 Line responses don't really help threads.

108th to 99 Prayer

Hyt_Bbq - I think he was one of my first 5 tip iters on my list, I helped him out doing Mage Arena and the we did alot of stuff together after that <3:

Biggy08755 - married to him in rs <3:

I_S_K_1_L_I - 9 Months ago we used to do everything together, then he got pregnant (kidding) we still PK, CW and everything still

Jesselitton - Hes a pretty funny guy and makes me actually laugh irl sometimes, we talk every time I'm on

I_Harding_I - I taught him everything he knows about 99 fm (lol) :P We PK and talk about future goals alot

Ranged_Crave - We pk alot on our pures and do alot of stuff together like DM's (21 23 g maul ko@@)

Sxq_Power - I know him irl and we do stuff together like KQ

Wild_Goat_14 - Cooking/Thieving nooby, helped him afford 99 cooking and I thieve with him from time to time

Oreo9870 - He was going for 99 fm, he had 90 and I was 80. I passed him and got to 99 before him gf! :lol:

Dusty668 - hes very funny and has a special farming patch in his house that I want to take home :lol: :P (kidding) But he r a farmer nooby and he always makes me laugh when I'm down

Itstruikou/Xara_heaven - We pk alot and talk pretty much everyday

If your not on this list its not because I don't lurve you it's that these are probably my best RS friends...theres alot more tbh

Lord jake3 - f2p skiller always hung out with him on my pure when I was f2p

yay hooray/koddo1/que triste - cw hobo <3:

Robert rdam

mr s scope

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

eradicate it was my first tif friend so ive knows him for a good time and hes always there to help me advice or some items i need

joeyskoten is just rly fun to barrow/talk to and hang out with a rly funny guy and great guy to know :roll:

evil wisp my dancing buddy for lyfe 200m dancing exp, all the tet au events i go to shes there and we dance away,another person great to know shes fun to talk to and to hang out withand shes my...princess in tower :? :-s :?

Let your yellow mellow.

I guess the main one would be Hotdogsareus. He and I trained together from level 20 or so to level 80. We also did skills together most of the time. We fished together, cooked together, etc. But then he got members, I didn't, and now he doesn't play... Although he said he hopes to make a comeback.

Another would be Funkyness333, whom I have been training with (off and on) since level 90.

quite honestly there isn't any single person that stands out a whole ton. It was just about anybody on my friends list I knew I could count on if I really needed something. I did most of my skilling and questing solo though.

I was going to post something cynical, pessimistic, and obnoxious to anyone who's ever played the game, but I think agreeing with wakka will do.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

-Waits to get named by someone :(-

Well, there's a few.

Harryjd, he no longer really plays. He's an old friend of mine from the RSC days we used to play. That's about it with him, he's rarely on though.

Oreo, everyone loves him, and he's one of my awesome friends, just love to hang out with him when I get the chance.

Sheynara, she's awesome, nice, fun to hang out with, especially just talking with her while she's skilling hehe!

There's others, but I'm too lazy to name them, sorry guys :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Non tip it.

Gidkid7, man you were awesome :D Wish you hadn't quit :cry:

Stallion 707, grats on 99 cook, man known youi for ages.

Gray842, your a cool guy, I don't really talk to you much anymore.

King_kirky31, your a good guy, thanks for helping with 45 herby :)

Almost forgot,. Joshy9411, Nacho Machine ftw!

I think these are the friends that stand out the most. :thumbsup:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Thif21: Always been a GREAT friend. He is always there with help and cheering me up. Nice house too <3:

Deermaster91: Very good friend loaned me 1k steel bars to get my 99 smithing started always been there and supportive. Thx for fletching my bolts :thumbsup:

Mander07: My REAL LIFE girl friend. <3:<3:<3:<3: We actually met on Runescape and she happened to go to my school. It was liek 3 month before i asked her where she lived #-o. Shes been there since 63 smithing and still sticks with me \'

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

No one really stands out from my friends list. I did all the quests by myself and most of my friends have appeared in the last 3 months so they haven't been there since day one.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

i have a lot of freinds but andufus stands out most.We help each other,did some short boring quests together,usually do the tet events together(if hes on) and we have some great chats.

all my freinds are great though. <3: love you all <3:

tifsdac6mc.gif

For me it is Matty Bhoy and Henderson164. Neither of them use tif..i dont think :uhh: ...I met matt when i made some comment about his name as (if your scottish you'll know this :thumbsup: ...) that the Bhoys is the nickname for celtic football club and i support their rivals...so we kinda got talkin and he lives about 30 mins away..which is cool. Henderson is also scottish (pretty weird...Out of however many people that play rs, i make friends with the people from my own country...international relations..meh, you can stick em <.< ) and we met when he died at trolls and gave him his stuff back. Since then we have c warred together, done desert treasure together and just generally help out and have a laugh...couldn't meet better people :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

0xpx0.

He brought me to runescape, since then, he has always been there for me :P

We constantly do things together, like KQ or KBD killing, I've always asked advice from him, we have lent each other stuff/money whenever one needs it. We have been friends for 5 years atleast... If we try to achieve something big in RS, then I believe it's mainly to impress each other. :D

AND I've met him in real life, we had a fun day together, even went bowling :D

Margus.png

Has to be Jayw10 and Schumacher1m :D

Two old school buddies ive known for years i brought them both to runescape back on ym old account before that got hacked so they helped me start this one and its been going good atm. there always around if i need something and when we started the clan together well things got better and ive met even nicer friends but im not naming all of them as theres too many.

But yeah anyways those are the main two along with my awesome clan. they always push me on to get my goals finished.

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely