Best friends in RS

Soprano

Veyron27- Simple. I love you <3: Please come back... Please :(

R Kray I- Apart from taking you off my list for like a month without realising, and thinking you took me off your list, you're back on! Rock on Dm buddy. \'

Gremmy- He gives me jokes. Didn't seem to care about losing his Torso when braving Dust Devils for a chain. :uhh:

Lonk41- I love him. Not been mates for ages, but he's always there when i want to laugh with someone in world 99 Edge.

Theres probably loads more, but these people really make Runescape awesome.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 People stand out for me;

Danqazmlp - Been friends for ages, been in the same cw teams pretty much the entire time (til now, im clanless, he's picky) :P Reliable and friendly, too friendly sometimes lol D:

J Riley0 - Taught me how to pk, Id trust him with any of my stuff and vise versa, Great mate.

Tescodemon - Quit now, but comes on occasionally to fish (nutter) Wish i got to see more of him rly :(

I know none of you know any of these people probly but i thought i'd show off that i have 3 whole friends :o

lanthuscg3.png

Celt23! You stole one of my friends! :evil:

Azurechaos, Mebby, and Dark. ..ALl of teh fun stuff we did.. teh KQ'ing.. Teh DLI.. helping each other do stuff.. barrowing.. partys.. that drunk night on RS. *giggles*

Yeah.. no real stories 'cause there's way too many.. I've got an image though.. and I'm sure if Azure of Mebby read this they'll put some more on.

DLI.jpg

Azureistehnub.jpg

Below is Me and Azure at Edgeville. I'm in the Attack Cape and Mystic. Azure is the one in the Forester clothes. Of course, he wubs me.. enough to make a pure named after me :D

zoor.jpg

Unbeaten__1 too.. just 'cause he was always fun to talk too while I was playing. ;) ..and can't forget castlewars with him! :o ..oh and trying to get my stats higher than all of his, without him knowing. Also getting 99 attack before him, without him knowing. :D His reaction when he saw me in that cape was priceless.

This image was taken on the 4th December, 2006.

Unbeaten1Taito20044thDecember2006.jpg

Unbeaten.jpg

Danny M90. One day waaay back, I was at some Evles, and there was a poor guy, struggling away to kill some elves for a slayer task. The guy, was quite a low level, but didn't want to leave untill he completed his task, only having about 30-40 left.

I took pity on the poor guy, and was fishing, cooking, and giving him sharks untill he completed. He ended up keeping me added, and I later found out that i was one of only four people that he kept permenantly added on his friend list.

Two years later.. neither of us play Runescape anymore. However, we are still in touch, not only from MSN, but phone, text messages, email, and I now know him in real life. He is one of the best friends I could ever ask for. He's there for me whenever I need him, and he's one of the few people in this world that I trust 100%. I'm so glad that I went to the elves that day..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I have two really great friends, tattamy and trinitydude7. I met Tattamy almost 2 years ago while doing a treasure trail. He was annoying at first but now we are best friends and do a lot together.

I met trinitydude7 Right before doing underground pass a while ago. He wanted to do it with me and we did. Now we go to drop partys and pk all the time together.

Well lets see...

There are so many people I have... lets run through them.

Nekyia13 - Being eternally encouraging is one of her biggest attributes. I don't think I would have been able to push through some parts of FM without her following me and egging me on. It's been a blast just talk talk to her and know her, and I'm so glad you worked up the courage to donate those yews. Thank you Nekky. <3:

Drasyka - This is one of the funniest guys you'll ever meet. He'll always find a way to make you smile, even if he's not feeling great himself. He taught me how to barrow using the dart, talked with me as I firemade, and just talked when we needed to. I really hope you come back bud. It's killing me to check my friends list every day to not see you there. :(

Mebera - This is the first guy I met from tip.it ingame. He taught me how to KQ, he helped me think up out-of-the-box barrows methods and was the biggest monster-killing inspiration I have. Hope your mom lifts the ban soon. <3:

Taito2004 - I met him through Mebera while we KQ'ed one day, boy am i glad I did. So many great memories here. Can't even begin to describe them, so here's some pictures. <3:

[hide=Fun times. <3]

ScreenShot0192.jpg

ScreenShot0482.jpg

ScreenShot0432.jpg

ScreenShot0472.jpg

ScreenShot2212.jpg

ScreenShot2192.jpg

rofl11cropped.jpg[/hide]

There are so many more people, but here are some I'd like to thank:

SAWRON - For always being a good friend. <3:

Thebabow - Next time, actually succeed in your take-over of w2. :XD: <3:

Celt23 - For being a 99 FM inspiration and a fantastic racer!

Toshiba23 - For being a friend, and thank you for makig RSDB. <3:

Voldmort0 - This guy is a true inspiration to better myself. His goals and mine are very similar. I see him as a future me. :XD:

Sheynara- One of the best tip.iters around. You are truly special. <3:

And to all of those unmentioned on my friends list - I'm sorry I didn't have room. But you know who you are. You're all great. <3:

I would say that my best in RS friend is Kill Life. She's a very nice friend, that has helped me alot of times. We chat very often too, and we always finds something intresting to talk about. And she has a great humour!

The only problem is that I always think of him as a she, and when I write about him it always become her or she instead of him or he...

I also got alot of other great friends that I wish to thank:

Oreo9870

Runescapew44

Thiesje2

Anti anti5

Nac fan

Innocent Ice

Xanotex

Chady197

Fresi1

Ante510

And alot more! You all know who you are! Thank you for being great friends :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm not very good with the picture thing, but I've been fortunate to find several people like that :).

The ironic thing is that for at least three of these people, I didn't even like them very much in the beginning......now I can't imagine playing the game without them :P.

Gone Fishin'

sworddude198, my best rs friend.

Sir talklot(his old acc, has new one now), my old best rs friend who took a year break and I started getting new friends until he came back. Still great friends, just not as good as before his break

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

It's tough to say, I have two friends and I did a lot with each one, and some things the three of us did together. I like them both and can't decide, so Pkmnmstr9999 and Mobb Boss 06. I'd make pictures but neither of them are on right now and I have no pics with them.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

I have so many :shock:

Sheynara - Makes me smile everyday <3:

Oreo - One of the Hawtest people evar :wink:

Norman Biggs - Amazing player and an amazing friend :)

Rocky - Awesome friend :)

Dusty - You make me laugh =D> Keep on Farming!

Zaid - Another good friend :)

The TET Crew - Without you guys, my events would be a disaster! :XD:

There are many more, if I haven't mentioned you, don't panic! You know who you all are!

Phaper_Plane.png

Well... The first and best friend I had was probably Dorky106. I met him while trying to get 60 mage (F2P) by maging the caged lesser demon in the wizards tower. Since then, we've had alot of good times together (Questing together, playing a bunch of castlewars, etc.)

A few of the other best friends I have...

-Blink182f55. He ar a nub.

-Saruman44. <3 Barrow with him alot.

Hyt Bbq. He taught me how to barrow when I was level 106 and he was level 72-ish. Since then I've made over 15-20M barrowing. Lurve!

Attackyomom. Possibly one of the funniest guys you will ever meet.

Azurechaos: A firemaking nubnub (Burning one extra log and accidentally getting 99? Nubnub.)

Dougie105. Constantly trying to surpass me in combat levels, even though he already has :o

Range Army99. Probably one of the first best friends I had ever had: I met him while trying to get a basilisk head to mount on my house. I added him, and we'd been best friends ever since, even though he quit that account and started a pure :(

thats all that came to my mind, if you're on my friendslist and not on here, don't be insulted, I probably just forgot >_< it's early in the morning for me to get up on a saturday (10:00) :o

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I would have to say Slayer 2526 & Huycke 1. They are the same person. I have known him for almost a year now and we are always helping eachother talking and such and we use to always do everything together, well atleast until I got hacked. Then I made a new account and we still chat alot.

RSN: Speedkill X5

Hmm, I have a few... going to go by alpha order. :P

Ch00b O Let - Great friend and fun to talk to. Somehow he's one most range DM's against me >_> (he's 87 range, 71 defense while I'm 99 range 94 defense)

D Wild 3 - Would talk to him with Toxic for hours on end back in the day, but he mostly quit. :S

K 1 R S T - She disappears from time to time and I haven't seen her lately, but when she's on we PK a ton.

M1lk5hake - Cool guy, talk to him a ton when he's online.

Mr. Doitall - Great friend in real life as well as Runescape; if it wasn't for a fortunate phone call I probably would've never got close to this far in RuneScape. Best memory with him was when we were doing Underground Pass together on his old main, man that was fun.

Toshiba32 - Great and crazy guy, always annoy him when he's runecrafting. :P

Toxic388 - Could never forget Toxic, I've known him for nearly two years and we've been close pretty much since then. My most memorable experience was asking him to come with me when I did a clue scroll in the wilderness, haha. :P

Thebigcheez - Haven't talked to him as much lately, I dunno why. :S Back in the day we used to have great fun, though.

Trotter 69 - Crazy kid; but he's still cool. :P CW/PK with him all the time.

(wow, that was alot of T's :P)

Vinnydakid - Known him only for a couple months but we talk nearly every day; helps me get through my boring slayer tasks. :P

Hmm, that's all I guess, that was a pretty long post. :P

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

I have a few, so in order here they are. I will put the ones that have quit last.

1. Kris_C6.

We have been through alot, we have helped each other out so many times. For example, he gave me a sara coif to sell to help me buy my whip, and I kept the burners lit for his prayer levels. We have done a few short quests that would have been boring without him, and he is always there at the TET events, and if they are boring (GASP! I can't believe I just said that!) he always makes them a bit more interesting.

2. Phaper_Plane.

Always up for a talk, we have similar interests, and he is just a fun guy. We have had a few disagreements before however, but we are still good friends, and he is a very good TET event hoster.

3. Tie between Veyron and Zaid.

Veyron first.

Good guy, and always there to help me. He helped me do Monkey maddness. He is always up for a talk, and is there for me.

Zaid.

We where introduced by Echofish, and we got on quite well. We talk quite a lot, and he is there for me at the TET events that I go to.

And now, the ones that have quit.

1. Echofish.

Amazingly good friend, we just matched so well. Could talk to her about anything, and we played a few games of simon says over the times. She really made logging on worth it, and I will admit it, I almost cried when I got her PM saying she quit.

2. Mpmaster_4

Really funny guy, we shared the same birthday. I helped him not get bored whilst he woodcutted, and then he got his PS3 and just stopped playing.

And now, someone who I still miss from time to time

Saskia_Snow.

We became friends over my event idea of TET needs YOU. We just bonded, we gave each other stuff to help out with levels, and she got so close to her goal of a Quest Cape. She had to go into transit, and I always hope one day, when I log on I will see the little cyan blue message.

From Saskia_Snow: Hi Andufus.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg