Best friends in RS

Soprano

Mine has changed slightly.

Kris_c6: Such a great guy. We've spent a lot of time in game together. Done a few short quests. Just generally mucked around. We just talk, and get on, and I know that he is always there for me. We help each other a lot, for example I needed cash and he gave me a sara coif. Or, he needed help keeping burners lit, so I did it for him.

Sophia1900: Great gal, amazing friend. Spent quite a lot of time with her ingame doing different stuffs. We just get on, and muck around together. She has helped me out a lot of times during quests, or other times. She really is a strong quest help line to me. We where both part of the power rangers gang :XD: on the day the new kit came out. for more info check out my blog.

Saskia_Snow: Recently returned, even if she isn't on much. A really nice person, always there for me when I need her. Haven't spent that much in game time with her, but she still ranks high in my friends board because of all the pm chats we've had.

Echofish: Really great friend. I met her through a bad event of mine, and we became friends almost immediatly. We spent LOADS of in game time together, playing simon says, sinking trawler boats, and then the rest. She introduced me to a few other friends. Its a shame echo had to retire. But I will always remember her.

Phaper_Plane: Good guy. We've had a few rough patches, but we saw past them. He rocks. WE have only spent very little ingame time together. We mainly talk over pm. Thats pretty much there all there is to him.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horseathlete

Shes always there for me when i need company, shes a great friend and we have lots of laughs together. She is just so sweet.

Accepted3

Shes a great friend that i love to hang out with.

Others

Manu King

Helios223

Gold Wolf99

Sindri Pitt - My joint thread co-owner :D

That's pretty much it

Motley807.png

Motley807.png

Private chat is always on Friends.

ok, i have a few good friends

fire bird 1 - met him the day i first became a member. i was lv 51, he was 119. i was looking through the edge wildy dungeon. met him fighting black demons. we talked, he added me. talked every day since

crock688 - saved his life at barrows. he was out of food, his guthans had broke so he had 0 defence, and he was getting attacked by skeles and rats and w/e. getting lowed and lower on hp. i got him in side corridor and gave him some lobs to heal and a teletab. a week or so ago he got 99 hp on me :P

will add more l8r as i gotta go now

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

listfg2.png

I took out a lot of people from my list when i quit, so i am sorry if you were in my list and are not now, just took out the least active people. Sorry. And everyone in that list is a good friend that i have done things with before :o

mathisfun.png

I must say that I see Chady197 and Kill Life as my best friends in the game. Chady197 is a great friend :). He's really nice, and we always have nice chats. He's not on so often, but we have really nice times togheter when he is.

Kill Life is a really good friend because she...I mean he (Always thinks of her...him as a she of some strange reason), is such a nice person. We also have great chats, and we both got the same humour :D. And Kill Life often says a lot of funny things (I'm not as good at that as he is). We do skilling togheter sometimes, and we often meet and just chat.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Minicas; A real life mate who first introduced me to the game. Showed me the basics of playing, gave me items/money when I needed it, helped me on Quests. He was kind of like a portable Knowledge Base in game. :P

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

King Aoe and Cool Mqc. Met them both in 2002. I've done a lot with them over the years. Both of them have helped when my account(s) were in danger, getting valuables off as soon as possible, etc. Many thanks to you too =)

tlpsplat2wv6.png

My bestest ever Runescape buddy was..Mrpeanuts25, A.K.A, Merp. We did a ton of stuff together and always talked to each other. I'd do anything I could for him, he's do the same for me. I was with him from around 61 agility till he got 99. I also introduced him to aybss crafting, and hey, hey got from 50-91 RC and made tons in the process. When he..he..quit :cry: :cry: , he was going for 99 construction, but stopped at 83, quiting..I don't really know why he did either... But, luckily, he occaionaly gets on. When he played though, we were such good friends we had nicknames for each other, and on his RSOF 99 Agility blog, we created a story of how we became friends, and we both consumed probably 75% of posts together, 50% me, 25% him. ::'

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Mad Det5 and Ciclopas666!

I got more really good Friends but these two are the ones that have

always been there for me.

I met them both more than 2 Years ago in RuneScape and

I have actually met Mad Det5 in real life a year after meeting him in RS.

Me and Mad Det5 a year ago....

binijoni2yb0.png

Fairplayer: Id do anything for this guy, we been chatting for years, hes helped me out a lot also.

Insane range: Know him in real life, great friend (Ive let him wear party hats)

Bigal 87: Know him in real life, great friend.

Electrodes: Best mate in real life.

Miles15: Know him in real life, great friend.

Bonzoshot: Really good friend.

Kaipa88: Really good friend.

Arch Wonder: Really good friend.

I have a huge list full of really awesome people id do anything for, im lucky ::' .

well, i've had a few in my time :) lol but heres a few that stand out :

Gatuz105 - well.. wot can i say? umm best friend on rs without a doubt , we talk 24/7 wen were both on and we have the funny'est talks lol i wont mention them and u no why gat ;) *cough* can trust him with anything and i mean EVERYTHING lol <3 and i know even wen we both eventually quit we'll still talk :)

Madman jam 2 - lol gfff u tried had 2 mention u -.- (bm irl)

Oopssry - just a generally ownage guy lent me loads off stuff v supportive and yeh u rule :D

and last but not least.. cravepain - we were good m8s and talked loads always willing 2 help you out, she shoulda been a mod tbh lol she was so nice and always helped people out but unfortunately she quit a few months back :( gl irl cravey!

Hyt_Bbq - I think he was one of my first 5 tip iters on my list, I helped him out doing Mage Arena and the we did alot of stuff together after that <3:

Played Battlefield 1942 with him before either of us played this game seriously, then one day we decided to start back up (on his first account, "i am a goth9") I would have to say it was he who really got me back into it. We still commonly talk on aim and rs.

A second one would have to be bobissogreat. Wayyy back when I was in my mid-50s and f2p in mid-2004. I tagged along with this clan that was in the 80s (really high!) and went pking. Since I was funny and a good lookout to run ahead for them, never afraid to die, they let me pk with them and even have some rune sometimes. Well, bobissogreat and me hung out a ton after that (he was in the clan), and we both quit and went our separate ways. Then, about 2 years later, he came back from a really long break (after being scammed a red, white, and blue p hat), and we got to talking. We have been constant friends ever since.

lalalasig2.png

• 3 weeks later...

:cry: I already quit runescape ever since school started.

my memories of those who been there for me, but never helped me out "do it yourself" [DIY] I only helped people, and those who hang out with me and we do stuff together, and we have MSN too, talk on the phone in real life, are my Scaper buddies. I used to have really good friends until they became a member, so they weren't my "best friends" according to my book.

Here's the list that I remembered the most:

Most memorable :D

Enterprise32

Geddoe101

Drewe7

Kidnamebrent

Vincenzo 90

Bikershayd

Janx T 9

Kil Happy (she's married)

Nickoboyz6

Joenandliamr

Hellskull31

Antman612

Best friends 4eva (on runescape and in rl) \:D/

2shen

Pk Onlyone

Drewe7

Yoko Miharu

Cute123alex

Geddoe101

Used to be Friends, but betrayed me: <.<

I Rull U

Vuldark

Angel the Mod

King Esstar

Sin Shen Ron

6ix1

( .. and many others)

Bold - Married on runescape, but broke up

Italicized- boyfriend/girlfriend

No, I do not want to become a member, I would never be one, I will never be a member.

crazymoefo!!! where you at bro! he quit went on to play WoW.

toboe was a good friend even though he kept asking me to wear my santa. lol. don't know what happened to him either. i'll assume the best and that he found himself a little girlfriend and no longer has time for his geek friends. lol

hce. met him in f2p when he started complaining cuz i was taking all the iron ore at the varrock mines. he was like lvl 20 something at the time and i was lvl 100. found out we have stuff in common IRL. very entertaining bro to talk to. sent me a hilarious email on how he was catching me in stats. gosh...i've given him a bunch of stuff helping him out. good buddy to hang out with.

rssig2.png

Oh boy, don't want to leave anyone out but here it is...

Tip it's best friends

Kohe333 - this guy is amazing. If I ever needed something I could come to him and he'd always give me help or an advice. He has become like a real brother to me; he's so awesome. Not only because he's good at RS, but because he's got a cool, outgoing personality, where he will make you laugh even when you're having the worst day on earth. And I guess im attached to him because we have so many common things, like both liking Metallica! :D

Voldmort0 - he's just as cool as Kohe, seems to me we all get along so well, just like rl bros, the only thing that drives us apart is the distance. But we plan on getting together next summer too see Metallica live! \:D/<3: you Voldy.

Hephaistos50 - awesome guy, fun to talk to and is there when I need help.

Camaman - great guy, great player, knows what he's doing and I give so much respect to him, you won't believe.

Drum/Toshiba/Val/Saru - you guys are awesome and i'll never forget you. Keep it touch!

Non-tipit

Dlewa0 - amazing guy. I've been friends with him for 2 years now and hope to be forever. I'll never forget how I used to help him with wildy clues all the time cause he'd be scared to get pked. We live close to each other, so hopefully one day I'll meet him irl.

Thebigcheez - He's been an awesome friend for almost 2 years as well, although recently I haven't talked to him lately; still want to keep it touch.

DW3/Biggerboy/Trotter_69/Nova bros/Ch00b o let/etc/etc - you guys know who you are, you're my brothers I will never forget you for being such great friends to me. I hope I will keep in touch with you after I quit.[/u]

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Valandil1588 and tirial (the latter of which has since quit)

valandil is one of my best friends irl and has provided me with much help in times of need and tirial is the one who showed me runescape and helped me get started out. Both of them are a very important part of me being where I am today

brb, Chris Hansen, gotta hide some stuff

i kinda have a whole group

my slayers only chat cos they are all great friends and good advice comes from em sometimes maybe specific people from the chat but not really (to join search slayers only on rs forums)

el eksander:cos i helped him with dt and other quests and we've become friends really,we dont do much together but do friends have to?

scaley1234: great friend know him from school and he just helps me sometimes and is actually not bad

( 79 farming or saomething with 91 combat impressive =D> )

socerstarr: maybe but i know him from school and he does help me but hes really annoyin

hope whole groups count

dragonmguthan,sonnorcteer.gif

Kissitfinal, AKA Nick. Me and him have been buddies for 3 years, and for the 9 or so months i've been P2P, I would have never made it without him. A few months ago he was hacked, and the hacker got him permenantly banned... We still talk on MSN from time to time though =D.

But there are so many other friends i have, rachel, melissa, Krys,

my RL buddy James. They're all great friends ^.^

LukeIronhand.gif

LukeIronhand.png