Best friends in RS

Soprano

My matey Dallas, of course! (username Sith_Rebel)

I remember when we first met.

It was in the Zammy CW waiting room. I was arguing with someone about the quality of Granite Mauls. Dallas misheard me, and called me a noob.

I explained myself, and we ended up being the best of friends. He's held everything of value I own, and I've done the same with his items.

Later, I found out he also loved Star Wars, like me. And then, I found out we both loved metal. We have similar personalities. If I ever need help with anything, he's there for me - EVEN when I needed him to plank 5k or so Oaks. I'd give my partyhat to keep from losing him - he's like my big brother.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have so many, but I'll list a few. :D

Kero6192: My best friend for YEARS. I love this guy, no way I'll ever forget him. He helped me with just about everything, he's like a big brother to me. :D I can talk to him about anything and he'll listen.

Death200028: My little emo friend. I love this guy, too. I've known him for about 2 years and we usually skill with each other, but we love just standing around talking too.

Ss goku 57: My love. <3: Him and I do everything together, from owning people on CWRs to skilling to questing. I can go to him when I need help and he'll drop everything and help me. I won't ever forget him.

The Juggalet: He quit a while ago, but there's no way he'll be forgotton. I remember when he helped me with Dragon Slayer wayyy back in the day. xD He bought me my first god armor, too. - full zammy. xD

:thumbsup:

cantstopme6.png

:D Topic best friends on runescape. I have two wonderful special friends I met on runescape. One is Mr Ed1972. He has been wonderful showing me around & encouraging me in the game & personally. Next one is Susiedane I met her through Mr Ed. Words cannot describe what these 2 online friends mean to me. My son juxtaperson got me started on runescape as a way to hopefully help me out of a deep depression. It worked!! I'm disable & unable to get out & visit socially very often so runescape has become a life saver to me. I enjoy the game very much which helps keep my mind stimulated but it also gave me contact to the outside world in a safe enviroment. My 2 bestfriends came to me at a time when my real friends were moving away. No matter what kind of a day I am having when I log on & see either or both of these friends my day brightens up. If there was a hero award for best friends online I would nominate both Mr Ed1972 & Susiedane. I have always known of them being helpful to everyone on the game. =D> My family is the best on & off the game but these 2 are exceptional stranger become hopefully life long friends!!

O:) Thank You Runescape staff for making this a fun safe enviroment to interact. God Bless You All <3:

May your day be the best ever!!!

One oh my good clan mates Omabus...even though i don't see him as often he was there through the hight of my first clan till inactivity killed it...at least me and him are still friends 8-)

Well I have like 2 awesome friends that i will always keep on my list....

Playasadsong- Is awesome..... In my old account the first time I saw him, he was begging to be shown around R.S and to be trained. So I trained him for 1 1/2 year. After that I went somewhere and my gf(now ex) stole me account. So I made a new account and contacted him. I then realized that he was a millionaire in R.S.... He had high skills in the highscores when I checked. Playasadsong is now in college. He rarely goes on now but occasionally he does and we have a blast, pking in lvl 30 wildy.... Did I mention he is awesome at pking for just a lvl 67.... He beat my lvl 82 friend in a death match.... I call him Play for short.... Play was atleast nice enough to give the guy's stuff back, full rune.

Daniel5164- From the name he sounds cruddy... He's like a really unusal guy in real life... 1 year younger then me and jokes alot! I crack up at those jokes... Good at Karate, almost beat me when I was fighting him, Boxing vs. Karate. He was the one who introduced me to Karate... He's poor in money in the game. He doesn't really train his stats that much.... Just hangs out with his buds. Me and him are like the bestest buds in reality. We prank people.... We dressed as clowns for Haloween and threw pie in people's faces....... Good times.....

Hola amigos! Mi no hablar y espanol! I'm just a low level... I used to have a high lvled account but it got banned.....You may here this thing often and for many it's not true.... For me it is....

most of my good friends have quit...but the ones who stick out the most are:

Shel9965: known her forever...good friend to talk too...and we help eachother whenever we can

Wicked Mama: Known her since RSC times...will always help me when i need it

Man4232/Doink Me: even tho he has quit RS...i still think of him as one of my best RS friends...we built our pkers together..giving eachother tips/advice as we went

Anonimouse69: She has been a great friend over the years...she would drop anything she is doing to lend me a hand, and vice versa.

Unknowninvad and H X C PK.

My two best real-life friends.

RS-wise..

welllll..

everyone at tipitchat/lightning's chat.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

<3:<3:<3:

I've got a lot of great friends, some I want to mention, Fearspudgod, had lots of fun with him, he quit, too bad :(, Colossus, Pizzalord1, Necrologica, Candymann16, Toast, Jesselitton, Voldmort, Hephaistos and Sjakie Chelseaboy, Potter, Lonky and ofcourse Skully.

Also a lot of people in GoF, but these are the people I talk to most and go and have adventures with. <3

If I forgot someone, wich I did most likely, talk 2 meh and eye add yu. :shock: <3:<3:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Hm. I'd have to say Glove. I've made a pretty good set of friends in this game through the years I've played, but none as long tenured, loyal, or true as Glove.

Not to say that our friendship is perfect, as none is - but, in my other long standing RS friendships, there has been conflict and mistrust over the years such that in many cases, I'm not as close to RS friends I've known for 5 or 6 years as I used to be...with Glove, the opposite trend exists. We weren't particularly close upon first meeting but have grown close as time's passed in spite of the occasional difference in opinion :P

Occasional? XD

I was just about to say Cent, actually. Not only is he a solid guy and always there for me, but we have a lot of fun when we aren't throwing things at each other; sometimes even when we are throwing things at each other. I don't even know where to start really. Cent is pretty much one of the best people I know. It's in the start we weren't very close, but over the years as other friends have drifted away we've stuck together and now he's one of my best friends EVAAAAAR. No joke. On RS, we go fishing together, we go mole slaying together, we do barrows together, we go randomly wandering around together, but the thing is even when we aren't doing stuff together we still have a blast. And Cent is always there to lend a hand; if I need to collect up some stuff, often he'll either come with me or just show up one day with the stuff. I try to do the same thing, but I'm not very good at it; he doesn't mind, he's just happy to help.

He can be cranky, and stubborn (just like me haha XD), but he's a great guy and a lot of fun to be around. I'm really glad he's my friend, I'm really glad he put up with all of my eccentricities and stuck it out, even though I'm not a particularly thoughtful person, often moody, and have a propensity towards making fun of him. (It's all love, every single lump, I swear. XP)

Celt23 - I've known him longer than I've known a lot of the people I still talk to on RS. We had a lot of rough patches too, but he's still cool and still a good friend and a good person. :)

Aww thanks <3:

Also I'm not a guy I admit, but my tomboyishness so many years ago and that my name is gender-neutral causes so much confusion, sorry about that. Now I'm older than that. :)

Hope to see you more ingame these days. :)

Basically, all my irl friend on RS are my best buds.....although to list a few off I can easily remember:

Th3_Crusader

Killer_2650

D_3_4_D_1_Y

J35u5_M4

I know there are probably 10-20 more........but I have a bad memory. They all did something for me.....minor things that I've appreciated forever. I hope they feel the same! (Those are only tipit friends btw) ::'

sick_conspir.png

Sir Iven 767- The first guy I met, he was asking me about my name. He is probably one of the best guys I have met.

Killyou7890- Not a bad fellow, he told me about pking. :D He doesn't come on much anymore. :(

Alleycat099- The guy who gave me my first job. Cutting logs. He was also the first member I met.

Thranduil369- Friend irl, doesn't come on much.

Cateye29- Was a good friend while she came on. She quit when she was hacked.

I've got a few really good friends, lots of whom are from Tipitchat (Lightning, now =S). My favourite few are:

Eeviestrikes

Undeadman Dk

A Rose Thorn

Renderer 123

Chickybee23

Heath At Uk

I know there are others, and forgive me if I forgot you. I love you all <3:

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.