Best friends in RS

Soprano

Being a pure most of my closest friends are pkers.

Well, I've known R 4 p 1 d z since lvl 11 and we are still close friends.

o 00 fu 00 o/T1ck 2 lumb - Very close friend, pked together alot, alched together. Fu is banned now.

R4ng3r p u r - Very good friend. Known her since around lvl 50.

We had a close group of friends when we were all lvl 53 ish. Me, R 4 p 1 d z, r4ng3r p u r and p 0o n 3 d. P0on3d quit I think. Me and r4ng3r still pk together, r4p1dz is famous and 8 lvls higher than me now so pking together is hard.

We had some good times :(

Sar4 Str1k3.

Proud member of Fatality.

Joe,0,ffffff,000000,0.png

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best rs m8 would be gadge_1. I dont remember when i first met him but i would of been around lvl 50ish. I look up to him and we talk when ever he is on. We talk about his life and mine and he helps me with problems in rs and in rl. He hasnt been on for a while lately cuz he has been busy and i really miss him... Dont know if ill ever see him again but i hope i do. We never really quested much but i would always hang out with him. I trust him with everything i would let him hold every item in my bank. He trust me aswell as he let me borow cash and i was bored and asked if there was anything to do for him he gave me 1m to trade to his m8 because he borowed it. Of course i did trade it to his m8 and well thats about it and nearly everyday i just hope he will go on... when ever he is on i forget to ask for his email...

In fact i might go on rs to see if he is on... yah well u can tell i miss him so much and plz dont insult me he is like a father figure to me yet ill never meet him.

Crums1.png

Definitly my best mate Kenny (Red Guard185), we've had our ups and downs and have really become best mates. We are really close because of this game and he is coming to visit me from Victoria up to Queensland at begining of 2008. We do everything together, taught each other the little tips we pick up and do every update as soon as it come out.

I trust this guy with anything, we both know its only pixels in the end.

We chat using microphones

DK, GWD and KQ with 100% trust in each other knowing we have someone to fall onto if anything goes wrong

DCHAIN.jpg

We did about 30 Kq's with no chain drop I was giving him sharks all night because I knew we were due for a chain, last Queen of the night and he got chain drop :)!!!!!

here you can see me wearing it for my pic, shows how much trust in our friendship :)

Thanks dude :thumbsup:

I have loads of good friends, but the three that stand out are:

Ollie9078, one of my real life best friends, and a really fun person to talk to.

Killer 7 Mik, who I think has stopped playing now, but was one of my best friends. we did loads of stuff together, quests, skilling, and when I first met him we went on a huge tour of Kandarin, all the way from seers and tree gnome to Castle Wars and the Feldip Hills hunter area.

Steven18190, who also seems to be on a lot less now, we both did each other a lot of favours with quests and buying equipment (including me buying him full black armour at level 30)

Tsunamiamor

Aeromech

Dobry4

Eric Kunze/Eric Syrgodi

Family of people, I knew Tsu from ages back and since added the family. Great bunch of ppl to talk to

----------

Lord Saris/Saris Knight/Saris Night

Was in the same clan as me when I first started. Great friend, but since quit. We talk on MSN though.

-----------

Fanger2000

Great person met him years ago. I go to him for all my smithing

------------

Candy Man13

Again met him ages ago. We live in same country, so great fun to talk to

-------------

Last, but not least Ngarata

Met through World 99 Laws, been great friends since

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

Yeah I have a few main friends that stand out I suppose.

Punklilyoshi - met in a clan, given me up to 2m in the past, luckily i dont have to pay him back anymore cuz he pked a white phat :D

Jsmifh - friend of Punklilyoshi, met while hunting with Punk, good friend, do stuff together and talk every time we're on

Harsant - Jsmifh brother irl, same as Js, good friend do stuff together, talk every time we're on

Kiarntye - Jsmifh and Harsant friend irl, same as Har and Js

Dark Sorlan - has hypercam, we do vids with eachother, good guy, fun to talk to, forgot how we met :|

Floogudsnot6, best friend since i been playing. NOw he been thinking of quiting because he lost full guthans :( (well here some picture)

4vh9352.jpg

^^ lol this was when I wanted to use guthans (the guthan he lost)

4rc1e01.jpg

^^well he sold guthans a couple mounth ago then we both sold verac(he bought verac with guthans money...) and he wanted me to go buy us full guthans each :)

Sorry I don't know how to crop(well I do but I am lazy :-w )

ib7rVm.png

Guy the best. We did primary scool together all 7 years and we are best friends. Also raven ii

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

I'd say everyone on my friends list

Plus everyone in my clan

Plus all the "high up"/"famous" tip.iters I've spoken to

Lots of great memories

I mean I'll always remember Kiara for inviting me to be a crewbie...and then for firing me hehe.Though that was my own fault, I was in a weird place at the time.

I'll always remember Paralyzer who paid me to mine mithril for him when i was f2p

The list jsut goes on and on and on and on and one

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Almost anyone i pk with

Includes Most of Militios Deci

Main shout outs too:

Pieman371 - Anytime, anywhere this guy has got my back- including rushing a 124 and 110 in wilderness when we were both under level 94... also great clan member

Spatulus - A clan member but great guy, Always fun in cwars, pits or anything. Helps out when in bad situations and always has something to put in

Toiletpaper - Saved me so many times from poison from Rcing or stuck in the elf city!

Deiophobus - Great friend, always helps and despite all those arguments i have great respect for this guy and he's always very helpfull

D_plant - Range king!! Great on PK trips and any combat event.. also a good friend

Also to all of Tal_shiar: Deejay_hr, Lorexvath, Ts_stormrage, Count killah/psi, ghostlord101, Spudmason, Shar, Jade_slayer, Arioch, Moon, Taraka, Runesearch, Woodsie and all the rest!!!

I have a lot of quote unquote best friends that would do almost anything for me and I for them. In no particular order...

Eleyana27, my girlfriend, love her to death <3:

Cailee, my sister, love you cailee! ^_^ <3:

Mstrgmr11, best friends since June 2005, done lots of things together even before we joined RS :D

Swirls8044, excellent friend, awesome woman, known her since January :D

Cindwitehd, good good friend, getting me a Dark Bow ^_^ got her a Fury for her last birthday :D

Colina Dark, my ex-girlfriend but we're still bestest pals :D

Kiari42, gotta love kiari :) excellent friend :D

Kitteycat25, she doesn't play much but she's an awesome person

Shadowgrl67, always hyper and entertaining XD \:D/

Hottie2278, good friend ^.^

Riskavo, good friend ^_^

Chibi Sango0, let me borrow her Santa and Fury :D

Malignities, lent me her Guthans :D

Pinkfaerie13, funny girl :)

I think that's most of my bestest pals. Wouldn't trade the world for you guys ^_^

dragonmconscape,Pkmnmstr9999.gif

First of all Mr Zweet, my irl friend who told me about rs. we spend hours killing goblins in lumby back in rsc :P unfortunatelly he quit a bit after rs2 came out :( now he uses all his time on guild wars :(

then there is also Hej888888888 whom i met at the lokal libery... together with Mr Zweet. he helped me alot and gave me different things and so on... but he has stopped answering me when i PM him now :(

Last but not least my irl friend askilioth with whom i have killed tons of moles with whilst smoking hookah xD but since he dont have a job atm he don't have enough money to pay for membership :(

litosotobi. no question about it. he's hardly ever on, but we fight lessers together and we share the loot ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý and ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý, even if i don't get anything. he is awesome. :D

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

RunisReinis= Known since RSC. Great F2p player. Doesn't play much, speaks better English than most standard 'scapers and is Latvian.

LuckyStar44= Met about two years ago now I think. Back then i had higher totals than her lol. One of the only people who kept me added when i quit for 4 months. Although she now has a 300 odd advantage in totals than me. Does amazing amounts for me. Also great to talk to.

Porge666=One of the other only people to keep me added. Known for ages since we were in a clan together.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

My wonderful real life friends Farmer Grunt and Kit573, and my fabulous boyfriend Muhammad 3

Amazing guys.

When I first started Runescape in 2005, totally of my own accord, nobody knew that I was playing, but Grunt ran into me as he was doing something on the free server. From then on he has always been there for me, helping me with my quests and skills, picking up my stuff when I died, always giving me somebody to talk to.

Kit has been there for me looadddsss in the past. It's really funny cos although I hardly ever see him in real life, we talk all the time on RS and help each other out with stuff... (well it's usually him doing the helping). I remember once when construction had just started out, I really wanted to get a crawling hand for my house and he kept me company for about 5 hours while I killed the most boring slayer monsters on earth. What a bloody fantastic guy!

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

Personally I think doing things with people slows me down, so I usually say no to pretty much anything my real-life friends ask, but the person that introduced me to rs and still plays is zitor3, and we PM each other every time we're both on =D

EDIT: Oh he helped me with Monkey Madness, that was fun.

frtiendslist.jpg

well theres the tipiters on my friends list ::'

sorry if i missed you >.> tis abit of a mess

echolise is easily the most special there, first person i met when i was a little level 3 :) and she helped me ever since up until she quit >.<

Den would probably follow close behind echo as being one of my best mates on rs its just incredibly weird how similar we are :anxious:

i hope to add to that mess of a picture^_^

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

For me it was Shiva, Anarith in-game. I convinced him to get members, and we would always play together.

Hope all is well in the next life, buddy.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley