Best friends in RS

Soprano

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Friends

Hobo_dan2-we were amazing friends. She came to congradulate me when I got 60 wc =) She has quit, but we still talk sometimes.

Jadeac3-we met in CW last year, I made fun of her. Later I apologized, and we are bffls now!

Lauren123321-cool friend in RS, beautiful irl as well

Ttam211112-helped introduce me to RS, irl friend

Dzkblackhawk-gave me blue h'ween mask!!! I later returned it to him

Pippems-CW buddy, she's nice and a cool person to talk to

Enemies

Ollie_b7-hate this guy, I would have had 800 tickets by now if it wasn't for him

Soulpowha101-CW rival, very annoying

Death_resoul-hacked me

Jamesx385-noob, very annoying, an idiot, has no life, lies a lot

Thats what I remember now!

Edit: 100th post!!!

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

guy named Camiloo2... we met in f2p at the dwarven mines, we were coal miners back then... when we met i was level 54 and he was level 13 and we became the bestest friends in runescape!

we did everything questing, skilling, exploring, he was always a go-getter if he wanted something hed get it no matter what level he was or how much money he had. he got a membership before me and when i got one we skilled harder, played bunches of minigames, started learning ways to bend the game to our advantage (via businesses and sorceresses garden glitchin) we made businesses so we could make others work hard only to make a little more than the would without us and still bringin us loads of money for no work!

it was fun skilling, questing, and just doin things we wanted to do... and if we werent a high enough level or we didnt have enough money even for the smallest things we would drop everything and skill or work for whatever we wanted... but after a few "hide and seek" games we made he decided to quit and now im just a skiller with only 100k to my name because i just dont have that same go-getter attitude he does.. fun for me is just lounging around fishing or hunting but for him it was getting whatever he wanted when he wanted through some hard work...

i admire that guy Camiloo2!

Ralo Thrykel (I know him irl). We've been going to the same school for 8 years, and that's how long our friendship is \' .

He started playing a year ago, had two accounts banned ( -.- ) Ralo Threkil and Ralo Thrakil for item scamming (the idiot). he would always boast when he had 2mil and (insert random TT items here) then I'd laugh when he got banned (not really). (I think) He's clean now.

I've come to know that he doesn't amount up to what he says he's gonna do, so he poses no threat to me (stat-wise). he said he was gonna---

--Wait, why the hell do I have to tell random people my friend's bio?

Screw this.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

In order of freinds met.

Doomskythe9 - we played throughout classic together. (Quit)

Masterdroog - Showed me how to barrow and we were great freinds until he quit.

Fastforce - Showed me how to dk and is a great freind to this day :D

| Back From Retirement | Known as Tylerk116 |

x_krohboy_x.png

not on tip it

Omabus- one of my best friends who help me get my clan to work out

aeotiz- good irl friend and rs friend although he doesn't play anymore :('

basically theres more there no number how many good friends there are out there

Hmm Vreaper, Fally Pk, Accepted3, Sriggle, Hyt BBQ, Erm most tifers... oh and that noob coandca5

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Ah......, that would have to be my rl and RS friend Zamzul (his runescape name). We used to do all of the quests together....... then he got a new videogame. I havent seen him on runescape for months, im now 4 times his level, and i started after him.... Brings back alot of memories..... :) , like the time he trapped me in the basement of draynor manor when i was but a wee noob..... (he asked me for help on the lever puzzle, so i came, and he logged out. Since i was a noob, i had no idea how to get out of draynor manor, and i forgot about the lumbridge teleport. The next day i saw him in real life, i got so angry at him...... :lol: ) Oh, and ive got a few other rl friends who play runescape, but i always forget how to spell their names, soooo youuu'llll nevvveeeeerrrrrr kkknnnoowwwww!!!!!!! =P~

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

trickmonkey1. he made 1 mil when he was lvl 32 and had 600 total level, and he's given me loans to help me make money and helped me with quests too. right now i owe him 300k for helping me with 55 magic, he's just been too helpful with me.

when i played rs 2 years ago, it was yllas11. he introduced me to the game and was a kick [wagon] real life friend.

i'll never forget those two, even though trickmonkey1 is still playing.... some of the best friends i've had in my life.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Minishcap1 - Met him early on in members. Best friends ever since.

Protoman247 - Me and proto tried to make a pc clan together and it fell apart, but we stayed friends even after the clan died.

Thoes are my best friends in RS, no one can replace them <3:

My brother (now known as Sir Bret 2) has been my best RS friend since the day we both started in RSC...longer ago than I can remember :D

Back in the day, we managed to survive being confused noobs....merchanting silk, and selling 12 bronze bars at a time. (Wow, that seems hilarious)

Our bank accounts have been hacked and wiped out by the same person. It seemed like the end of the world, then. But, I'm sure all we had was Mith Armor and less than 100k GP.

He got his first account (Sir Bret) stolen, and forgot his recovery questions. I was there and donated money.

We've made countless noob PKers together, with matching bogus names.

Our bank accounts are virtually connected.

When he quits and gives all his stuff away, I know he'll come back. I then lend him all the money he needs to get started again xD

We do countless quests together, sometimes putting our computers in the same room...because we're too lazy to yell to our bedrooms next door.

I pay for his membership, because I have a job! ;]

Yeah...he's a great friend in runescape and real life <3:

kimmy23.png

Private Chat always set to FRIENDS, but feel free to PM me here on tip.it and I'd be happy to add you =]

• 3 weeks later...

Hoo boy... where to start?

Metalmaker3: my first friend in RS. I was level 42 when I saved him (level 38) from the Draynor Manor puzzle. He and I joined (and accidentally destroyed from within) a clan together. we did all sorts of quests together, but I beat him to finishing Dragon Slayer, and later on helped him with that.

He quit RS 3 years ago to play WoW. I've since then muted his account, oh, 5 times since he gave it away. never would've muted him, but somebody else on his account? nuh-uh. not gonna let THAT happen.

Darkblade70: one of 3 clan leaders of aforementioned clan. He was on my side in the clan rift I kinda helped cause... never really did much with him, but he was good talking to.

Light blade7: Brother irl of darkblade, got me started on skilling. without him, I probably would've maxed combat at done nothing else.

Tianyi4488: Met him through the same clan as above, he taught me to pk.

Dectructor: My guide through dragon slayer quest. He lent me a rune long 4 1/2 years ago for that quest, I still have it today if he needs it.

Thechicken2x: Helped to recover my sister's account and items when she got hacked, helped me out a bunch.

Elentravitra: She was guiding somebody through MM at the same time I was helping my sister with it. about two weeks after I met her, she became a mod herself. She's the best quester I will ever know, helped me get a Gout Tuber for karamja achievement diary, in turn, I gave her supplies for metal drag hunting. (the ones she didn't already have, like armour) She also managed to perfect connect 4 in under a week, and has the best non-combat skills of just about anyone on my friends list. She also seems to have the goal of all non-combats 99 before combat of 100.

Azurechaos: He posted on these forums looking for a KQ hunting partner at the time I was looking for him. Turns out he needed a KQ hunting instructor as well. Fortunately, I fit that requirement too. He wasn't the greatest at first, as his Ring of Utter Annoyance always teleported him out at the worst possible times. (AKA 10 seconds into the fight)

Taito2004: Possibly my best kq student so far, we met at Bloodveld's party, where he scammed Taito of his Glory Amulet. we then did a couple things together, and became good friends. He's gotten drunk and gone on RS more than once, I hear, but the first time was the funniest. at least I managed to stop him giving away his d legs, at the cost of confusing him the next morning when he logged in. "tou look dehydrtated"

Thebabow: Met him at the duel arena, where he trounced me a couple times, then joined his clan (where I learned about my favorite band, Nightwish). At one point, though, he DID manage to land on my ignore list

for about a month.

Crediting Choad2 for telling me about Tip.it

Gbear2005 for being a great friend, (is also the daughter of Elentravitra, though I didn't know that when I met her).

Enemies:

Holyblade24 for being undescribable where there's a filter

C C C R, for scamming my sister of full rune, that was a pain. gotta thank him for the R2H when I pked him later though.

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

gotta be my mate Ningods, he has always been sooo much stronger then me because when i 1st met him he was my clan leader but eventually became good buddies, we always killed boss things like chaos elemental and junk and since he is really high ranked on mage high scores pking with him was awesome :D

kirby-sig.gif

Fusion31291 - banned, my IRL friend. He got me started on RS taught me alot of things in RS and was always the person I needed when I wanted to go pking with another person or even kbding. But now he's banned :|

Lafla2 - I met this guy the minute I got to lumbridge, he was shouting "taking people to wildy" so I myself being a newbie went with him. I eventually died when he was trying to get me some armour and then he died, we somehow met up again and he has been my friend since. :)

Sdn30 - the dude ive been through the most stuff with. I never really "dumped" him as a friend, and even though he had my 4mil for awhile I was still tryin to be his friend. And then he payed me back the moneys he took from me and we have been pals more since then. The truth is he didn't even have to pay me back to be pals again ::' I would have been pals with him no matter what.

Yea I know I could think of more peoples so this is for the rest of you <3:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

quite honestly there isn't any single person that stands out a whole ton. It was just about anybody on my friends list I knew I could count on if I really needed something. I did most of my skilling and questing solo though.

I'd have to agree with this. But, if you'd try and slap a name out of me anyway, I'd stick with Omega Pure :)

King of Thee, known him since first few weeks of RS2. Good friend, he quit a few months ago but I talk to him a few times a week on MSN.

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Nodding Duck - For being my trusted neighbour for 12 years :P

Dread rasta - same with him (those guys are brothers)

Maximus00 - Being my 'idol' for years, since times of my main, and we'ved done quests, done slayer, trained and had much fun just hanging out or doing cw. always been there for me, that i can talk to him about my probs :P

I posted here.

ftw.

To you, who is the one person who you will ALWAYS remember as your best friend, who always had your back, who went questing with you, player killing, partying, dragon slaying, and all that good stuff, who will you remember for all of Runescape for your memories together? Explain why. Pictures, screen shots, anything to give us a view of who they really are.

i should really need to search for one of those lol i basicly do everything as solo as possible... but theres people that check on me, friends that pop by just to say hello :P for example fishing guild

3 friends that i could entrust everything with

Kill8890670

Anzku333

Vulpix Falo

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

Kohe333 (also member of TIF)

Best mate in Runescape since... June 2005 :wink: Been pwning the heck outta Runescape since then :D

There are so many pics! I'll get two of the best, in my opinion:

kohevoldst00f.png

bottomsup90slayerpits.jpg

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Me and my now rl brother Voldmort0, he's become like a real life mate for me seriously over the past 2 years we've been the best friends in rs and its not like we only could talk about rs thats why he's so amazing :D

Ever since we started playing we've both played rs together, when the one isnt playing the other gets bored XD perhaps thats why we dont play much on the summers. I can trust him with anything and goddamn it its amazing to have someone like that miles and miles away and still feel that you mean something to someone so far away is really awesome. <3:<3:<3:

dharoksfullimwithfh7.jpg

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

the two people who have been with me ever since the beginning pretty much and are still here now are benisawesome and goldenalcyte, i really gotta thank em for some good fun.

People now that i really have to think are mirror, shey, oreo and goaty, those 4 really stick out as great friends to me.