Best friends in RS

Soprano

By the way, if you lock this post im seriously going to murder you.

Now we know death threats aren't the solution, but gutsucking communists are a different story.

No hard feelings?

You know that it shouldn't be locked and don't take your hate against me. Best of luck to you! :D

And what you got against communists? My dad believes in communism, I see nothing wrong with it. Apart from the no free speech bit..

:-w

Your dad is a very narrow-minded person. Of course communism has its good sides, but it's practically dictatorship. So far the best 'method to rule a country' (don't know the English word) is a democracy.

I don't have best friends in RS, I rarely talk to people on my list because I am usually on a chat channel (#g.o.f, too bad non-members can't get the key :P ).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chozzz- Im his financial advisor :lol: but seriously hes the only person in the game i would trust with my items and account.

Up ur arsnal- Hes the worst good pker there is :P we can relate irl to music and stuff.

Dream49- He lets me bother him alot when I have questions lol thanks :)

Lilz9090- Shes my online girlfriend(not really lol)

Agentxsmith- We help each other out when we need it and talk about the most random stuff lol.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

zast41- first friend i met in runescape. we used to always train with each other. Do quests with each other, and help each other out with quests. We would always chat, and when we're bored we would mess around with our other friends in runescape. We always lend each other money when we really needed it. He was my best friend in runescape.

Then after a week when he said see ya tomorrow he still didn't log on. Days passed by, then weeks, then months, and even 2 years passed by he still hasn't showed up. I had other friends to play with but soon later they never came back either. I lost interest in runescape since then so now i play an average of 45 min. every 2 days. But i still wait till the day Zast41 logs on.

Gyroman25.gif

w00t boy did i have 5 good friends outa my friends list 8-) and i did just check

ampsterman- friend irl made me waste 1 year outa my life playing a game i thought was called run-escape for about a month

warriorshark- friend irl, could never,never,never make money on his own so he had to make me explain how to scam people outa whips :| and how did i know cuz i read how people get scammed here thanks tip.it! :XD:

spearxmint- my bff :) he got my acc back by placing a "1" next to the original password, taught me how to pk, told me what stats i should get to pk, gave me 1m so i can buy a whip, and finally decides to start playing just when i do to :)

pyrodragon90- an online friend from msn and RS who likes to talk alot :o

elvenqueen01- decides to quit right when i start playing again :(

100th post!@!@! :thumbsup:

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

It started with nightmareeye, an arabian (he was from the United Arab Emirates) guy I met while first playing the game. I happened to suffer from insomnia that night, so I played until 5a.m. that night. We made competition on our combat levels (we had to ask each other "what's my combat level now" quite often #-o ), but later a random guy cam and gave me 5k. We both were astonished, and I became to be "the rich one". We always kept doing things together, so I remember him quite well. Haven't seen him in half a year, though. :(

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Wintersboi - Sole best friend in Runescape. Met him at 38 while we wer "Pking". Hahaha. He's so funny man, I'd kill to meet him in real life.

Toast647 - Same reasons as him for me. :P He's funny as hell.

Fearspudgod - Shame he quit. I always talked to him everytime I was on and he was. He even helped my out while I was playing WoW. <3:

Wawapio - I met him when I was a noob and we helped each other out. He's always funny to talk to.

To all mah other friends - I lurve you guys too. <3

footashi1 - my absolute best RS friend period. We do literally everything together lately. He walked me through Desert Treasure..the ENTIRE way. We lure autoers together, cut trees together, cw together, goof off and do other random stuff together. I couldn't live without him. <3:

07jul18130943gc5.png

Antaeusfury - i love this guy, we talk ALOT together. i would trust him with anything. ::'

Misterxman - this guy is truly amazing. i would trust him with anything, and he is so great to talk to. and we have some really great times at castle wars too :)

07jul18145425an9.png

16574381pm8.png

Wayyyy too many friends to post here! :-w

The friends that stand out would be:

• Oreo9870 - My best friend in game, we hang out and talk all the time, he's been a great friend to me, and supported all my goals, and he will get 99 Fishing! <3:

NormanBiggs (AKA Gayle) - My rock! We talk a lot in game and in irc, though shes a combat neeb!!!! Raced her to 1800 Total, which we got together in the end.

Laikrob - The Lovely!! I met her at my first TET Event, then after I did barrows for the first time. We have been friends ever since, doing new quests together and generally having a blast every time we catch up in game. It is her who dragged me into TET (Not sure whether to hate her or love her for that! :-w ::' Ahh of course I love her for it! <3:)

Mirawrrrr - Is a special friend, and I miss our chats! :cry:

QueenValerie - We went for our 99 Hunter together and we had some great times. She is a fantastic person, a brilliant skiller, and a good friend.

Wolfhunter - Makes me laugh when he pretends to be muted. And kept me entertained when I was woodcutting often.

Dusty!!! - Smells! And is a hawt Farmer!

My TET Team mates!!! Everyone in the team rock!!! Zidane, Honest1 and Arcticrunite who were the leaders when I started with TET were great mentors and taught me a lot!!

So many more that I can think of but will take forever to type up.

Zaid, Sir Hartlar, Leedragon, Thing, Blink, Ranged Crave, Profins, Brammy, AJC, Jem, Nabby, Goaty, Celt, Neky, Misterxman, Azurechaos, Rocky, Wispy, Drummy, Leesters, Trojann!!! eeppppppppp thats enough Shey!!!!

If I haven't put it in here its not cause I don't consider them friends, Ive just run out of room!

shey.png

wild goat 14

We were paired up in leesters' combat tournament well over a year ago. We added each other and became really good friends. I'd trust him with anything on my account.

And shey you noob, I didn't make your list of like 2039840389402980 people. :uhh:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

jem and Sheynara, first TIF friends. :)

Smackdown127, 222Jake, Orochai, Mick is Mad, Heavymetal0 and Woo Boo26. all of us played but now we've all quit *though we all live within 20km of each other :P. Dragoonson and wizzkid, best blokes i've met VIA TETAU events. dragoonson, you better have not sold that sleep cap i gave you. :XD:

besides that im not classified much of a bestie. i've done alot of my 6+ years solo'ing on my own as a lone wolf. currently tryin to un-ban my first account *for the past 2 years* Chrismcv. :(

Popoto.~<3

I will name just a few reason being there is just to many to list~ <3:

Misterxman ~ Funny guy and great to chat with has help me out not only in game but forums. Thanks for all that. :wink:

Paladinwoli~ Never thought I would ever see him log in again but has since returned to Runescape and I am happy to see his name lit up once more. Good friend of mine since free world 2 years ago who has taught me sooooo much about the game. So happy to see you back.

Sheynara~ What can I say but one of my closest dearest friends who I had a ball skilling with and hope again soon. Funny, sweet, caring, and an outstanding skiller.

Leesters~ What can I say but one of my best friends plus more on the game. <3: Always there for me no matter what, makes me laugh, makes me rebuild my house and helps me spend millions. ( Oh wait ... nevermind ) :lol: He is everything plus more that a girl could want. :wink:

Blues4u2~ Not a Tip user but one of my closest friends on the game, great player, great manners , great guy!! Never shall I remove him off my list. :D

Trojann~ So sad to see him leave the game and forums an all around outstanding person.

Cdub~ Who we all love and miss hope to see him return to the game soon. Great guy I met while slaying and who I can trust with anything.

Wakka~ Outstanding player and friend who I miss chatting with on game.

Ard Chollie,Slimfar, Tripsis and the rest of the Tip Team~ <3:

A few more who are good friends I love to chat with Dusty, Devoted, Sirscrap, Oreo, Laila, Met, way to many to list but you all know who you are and what you mean to me and glad to have met each and everyone one of you. <3:

queenvalerie.png

Before tet MY friend was Reaver06 but he quitted and Drunksniper but hes on when im sleeping since he moved :(

My first tet friend was Jem on my first Tet event :)

Then matthew, Pulse99,

Also my Fav TET (AU) leaders Shey, Den, Fresi Only because i like his vids :anxious: oh and Nabby :P

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

wow what a wonderful idea :)

Well i have many people i call friends in game but people who stand out are:

Sheynara, what can i say about her? Shes my gal! Always makes time to chat to me <3:

Laikrob is the first Tipiter i met, mental to the core and i love her!

Icedtears is another great galpal :)

Toffeeman9, the first person i ever spoke to on rs when i was a nooby level! Still friends to this day always open to chat and help out if needed :)

So many more that i could mention but id be typing all day :lol:

*Thebigcheez - Possibly my best friend in RS, I've known him since early 2005.

*Reines Evil - A very good friend I met at world 64 fishing guild and Rogue's den, but I haven't seen her on for months :(

*Bearfoot41 - Another great friend from world 64 that I used to train with all the time at the fishing guild and shadow warriors.

*Pray Light, Changmelvin & Paulpro - Some of the first friends on my list, lots of great memories. Pray Light helped me get ~7-31 prayer by selling my goblin bones at the goblin hut in lum. Changmelvin was a friend from cutting willows at Draynor & Paulpro I met training mining from ~40-60.

*Mammy9 - Basically taught me how to farm lol

*Pix869 - A great debater on the RSOF.

*Misterxman - First friend from world 99 and a fun guy and Castlewars teammate.

*Sheynara - A fantastic friend, what more can I say?

*Drasyka - A good friend in just about anything.

*Azurechaos - Without his 99 fm racing thread it probably would of been a lot harder to get 99 FM.

*Brainiac68 - My comrade!

*Laporcsha - First friend on RS classic (post RS2)

Can't think of any more :(

de master444

we met some day (like we didnt :roll: ) and after some time, we went moneymaking trough that double nats company :P we did that until we had whip, then we went killing the giant mole :mrgreen:

we also did a quest together (maybe more, can't really remember :oops:)

but fact is, i consider him my best RS friend :)

To start off, I would like to say that i've been blessed with good friend picking.

I have the best of the best as friends, nothing short of it.

Now lets start shall we?

Foulshot - Introduced me to Runescape, which i love him for, and he is also my best friend in real life, and next door neighbor...What more can i ask for out of him?

Veyron - What can i say, you were the first Tif'er to be met, and you befriended me like we've known eachother our whole lives...You are a great friend, and i am lucky to have met you. Thanks for all the support you've given me over the past months in my fishing goal. Once again, i'm sorry about that friend that stole your white party hat from you, if there's anything i can do, don't hesitate to ask, as i feel horrible that your real good friend turned out to be scum.

Sheynara - Lovely friend, keeps me motivated on fishing, and tries to keep me from slacking off. Thanks for all the great chats during my stay on Piscatoris, i will never forget that.

Zot Mutske - Master of the 99's. I am proud to be your lowest level friend! Good luck with all that you are going for in the future, and i thank you repetively for inspiring me for that 99 fishing cape...(even though you got it before me)

Cowmasta - You've been a good friend, and supporting me on my fishing goal. You've barrowed with me a lot, showed me how, but still, my dry streak goes on. Thanks for being there to chat with, won't ever forget that.

Cusco - You are a cool guy. Fun to hang out with, fun to chat with, and just...fun! Thanks for once again, supporting me on my fishing goal.

So many more that i don't have the time to type up about...Sorry...

Errr Ok, Arch Tyrant, Potter Pkr, Thing1116, Endthem, Phaper, 326death326, Wheels, A Local Guy...

Just so many, i don't know where i'd be without you all, thanks once again everybody.

~Lee~

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007