shadow warrior d half shield drops

Bleep4u

its said that theres a better chance of getting d shield at shadow warriors, i think its cause they cant be found anywhere else... plus the fact its at the place is for the quest (legends) where you "learn" how to wield a dragon square

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

its said that theres a better chance of getting d shield at shadow warriors, i think its cause they cant be found anywhere else... plus the fact its at the place is for the quest (legends) where you "learn" how to wield a dragon square

i very much agree actually, seeing as Jagex would reward players for being so loyal to rune scape and making it that far

I doubt it...It's supposed to be the same level of chance.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

It may seem to have a higher drop rate because one can kill so many shadow warriors very quickly, which, if they have an equal droprate as other monsters, would make them seem to drop them at a higher rate.

I doubt the chance of a left half from chaos druids is the same as from daggonath kings.

Believe it.

High level monsters have a better chance of dropping left halves.

Very true. Chances are you get a 'high level drop' compared to a 'low level drop' are way higher then the same ratio on a lower monster. Although the chance of a D sq compared to other high level items is the same. The 2 wheel system aplies here.

First chance on low or high drop, then the second wheel which drop exactly.

With higher chances for the high drop wheel, you increase your chance on a D sq. Although every monster has the same % for the D sq on the high drop wheel.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I doubt the chance of a left half from chaos druids is the same as from daggonath kings.

Believe it.

High level monsters have a better chance of dropping left halves.

Really?

Consider me mistaken then. You learn something new ever day ::'

Like everything else, it's all random.

Although I can tell you from experience that I have NOT gotten a left shield drop from the shadow warriors but have gotten several left half shields from abyssal demons and dark beasts. And I am sure that I have killed a lot more shadow warriors than any other monster in the game.

aglipoy.png

I have had sheild left half from fire giants, i never expected that! \'

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

a jmod once said when asked that getting a piece of third age was the same odds of getting a shield half from a skeleton (roughly 1/10000 he said) so i think that means that the rates are different, or else he would of said, the odds of getting a d half from a monster.

I have no idea if shadow warriors have a good d half drop rate though.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain