Everything posted by Wisp
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Probably the central american states. Plus I have a few trade deals with the SSR for iron, gold and copper I think. A lot of the resources are staying within Brazil (and it's new borders), and even more within SATO.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
The gold standard is stupid. There's like 4 trillion worth of gold in the world. It's great when there's a few hundred million humans globally, but stupid otherwise. I'm still gonna export, but I'm majorly cutting down on imports.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well, I've been slowly removing south america from the global market, so I could spend my resources within my borders as much as possible. This'll probably help me in the long run, since it means I can rely less on foreign imports.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I'm used to it, but drawing is sorta out of the question.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I'm on a laptop with a nub thing instead of a touch pad. Soo...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
As I said a day or two back, Bolivia, Uruguay and Paraguay are part of Brazil. So if someone can do the map.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I'm quitting unless we set up some rules. Italy, there is no way you would have been able to come close to defeating all of those countries. Egypt probably would have defeated you, in any case.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Ok, this is [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed. New Rule: If you want to capture a country, post your plans, your troop movements, and so on. It will take, in general, a minimum of 3 years to militarily capture a country, maybe 2 if you put all your effort into it. Sere, agree?
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Plus 10% means more people have babies each following year. It'd take around 18 years for all those new people to have babies, so that means that by the end of those 18 years every woman is having a baby each year, and that's so illogical.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
That's having about 1/3 of all couples have a kid each year. That would be so unlikely.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Not really. Thousands of bombs dropping at one time and falling at huge speeds. Plus most bombs have guidance nowadays, so trajectory isn't helpful, really. Plus, even if you shoot it down with a laser and detonate the bomb, then you just have a ton of shrapnel falling on you at high speeds, doing a ton of damage.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I mean radar would detect the bombs immediately, just as they would have detected the bombay doors.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sliding doors? That might work. But there's no way the bombs would be stealth meaning that the plane is useless for total stealth.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
New rule. No stealing technology, unless it's during war, and you purposely fight to a research facility or something. I know I'm not a mod, but face it, spies that magically steal tech is [developmentally delayed]ed.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
SCIENCE HATH PROVEN IT.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
A prototype of a Brazilian space ship designed for bringing men to Mars has been completed, though it still needs a lot of work before mars, it will bring a crew of 25 to the moon within the year, to set up the infrastructure for a small base, and then return to Earth.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Just like that.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Oh, the Olympics went over very well, there was little civil unrest, and tourism has gone through the roof since the Olympics. The Brazilian team, though not winning outright did do quite well,
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Archi, almost half the countries in the world have a growth rate of over 5%. Can we drop this now? Admittedly as your gdp gets higher that can't be sustained, but oh well. Oh, and in two months, china's surplus will be about 80% of it's current gdp, according to your link a while back. There's only enough gold in the world for like 4 trillion dollars. So your system of gold is just really limiting.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I meant the gas for habitation, oxygen, nitrogen co2 etc.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
There was a calculation on the cost to make the death star, and the gas alone was a few quadrillion. The GDP of the world ingame is probably ~~75 trillion. And the death star is much smaller than mars/
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Retech actually has a somewhat legitimate point. 5% is reasonable.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
That thing kinda messes with me... the gdp of india, china and the US combined is over 100 trillion...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Depends on the terms. Well, is there anything in particular you want?
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Oh, and 84/200ish countries have a gdp growth rate of >5%, so...