Toxic's blog - 99/99 Slayer! ~Bye blogscape~

Lol no one ever posts on my blog! :P you got 48 to go to catch up with me! LOL Once I come back get ready for me passing you in slayer :thumbsup:

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on you for hating nechs :shame:. A nech task is pretty much guaranteed to be better than a whipless abyssal task. And you like gargoyles? I can't stand those things because i'm always scared i'll get a disconnect while guthaning and down to 20-30 hp and lose millions :ohnoes:. Although congratulations on not stopping at 85 like some people. If Jagex ever does a good 85+ slayer update, we can laugh it up at the abyssal demon campers that stayed at 85 :lol:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Shame on you for hating nechs :shame:. A nech task is pretty much guaranteed to be better than a whipless abyssal task. And you like gargoyles? I can't stand those things because i'm always scared i'll get a disconnect while guthaning and down to 20-30 hp and lose millions :ohnoes:. Although congratulations on not stopping at 85 like some people. If Jagex ever does a good 85+ slayer update, we can laugh it up at the abyssal demon campers that stayed at 85 :lol:.

I hate big amounts of both gargoyles and nechs. I do 120 and lower amounts of them, simply because it takes about an hour to do the task, plus I'm doing Gargoyles for clues mostly. And I ALWAYS wear a ring of life at gargoyles. :P I just can't stand death spawns at nechryeals.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

I love nechs.. aleast for now :P

Only 82 slayer, rune boots and ... HERB SEEDS! I'm sure you all know I <3 herby.

Gargs = :notalk:

But I still do them, good exp ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I hate big amounts of both gargoyles and nechs. I do 120 and lower amounts of them, simply because it takes about an hour to do the task, plus I'm doing Gargoyles for clues mostly. And I ALWAYS wear a ring of life at gargoyles. I just can't stand death spawns at nechryeals

Which master do you use? Durandel doesnt usually give that low amounts of nechs, I think they are great, the only bad thing is you cant canon them :P. On the other side...gargs...I hate those things I never really liked them, you can only really enjoy tasks when you can sit back and not have to click every 30 seconds to kill the thing - lol.

Anyway good luck man, how much for 95?

sig4ej9.jpg

I used the lost city one for a while, but then she was being mean to me and I went to Shilo. I dunno, for some reason I like Gargoyles better than Nechs. And yeah, it just depends on my mood. :P And exactly 300k to 95. Should take a week or so. :)

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

I logged in today and got 144 dagganoths for slayer those are gonna have to wait some time...I cant go to dks since the max im on is 30 minutes a day...if lucky :c Oh well atleast a fun task to do once I'm back

^^

P.S Omg only 300k for 95, you're out of my league now #-o I'm still 590k from 94! Ugh why is getting into college so hard and time consuming, wish they sold pills to learn stuff :P.

Anyway dude good luck, only 48 whips untill you catch up with me! \'

sig4ej9.jpg

Hmm... Invite me when you're going, I might just do a quick melee run with you guys. But first you gotta add me. :shame: :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

I added you already the problem is that you've never been on when I'm on :P.

So yet another person that wants to go do dks with me! and the list keeps growing, the funny thing is that all these people from GOF and other friends want to go with me when I come back but I spent all my dking supplies before i left! So its gonna take me atleast a day to get a half decent stock on pots/runes/bows hehe.

But yeah dont worry I'll go dk hunting with you for sure :D and then someday we can go wearing our hawt slayer capes 8-)

sig4ej9.jpg

gratz on the d legs :D I'm pretty bad with iron/steel's drops only 2 d legs in hell...2 years lol.

sig4ej9.jpg

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GET 99 SLAYA!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:-# <3: O:) =P~

Now, go bump my thread narb.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I hate you =p

Nice drops.

Phr33 st00f na0?

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

WOW also my name is in your 57 Hunter Picture, very very very nice dragon chain.

Miss

Private Chat Is Allways 'ON' So Say Hello To Me, Don't Worry I Won't Bite.

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

miss_war18.png

ZOMG!

:notalk: Never talking to you again! :notalk:

Just jkin man... w000t :shock: :shock: Congrats you lucky sh0e :thumbsup:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Woot woot! 95 Slayer, thanks Seetons for coming. <3:

95dd6.png

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png