Toxic's blog - 99/99 Slayer! ~Bye blogscape~

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing Job matey amazing job :thumbsup:

Im halfway there myself now :mrgreen: and its almost starting to wear on me...(hence why im gonna take a week or so long break after 92 lol)

Way to stick in there, keep up the great work and that capes yours in no time.

(even though cannoning with prayer is faster for kalphites then guthans is :XD: )

<3: Drum

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Noes! Now I'll never catch up with you!! :(

Nah Just kidding, gratz 10/10!

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Congrats on 96 slayer and good luck getting 99 :thumbsup:

Seen you yesterday at Nechs, Btw your 96 slayer pic dont show up? The link just goes to imageshack home page.

Whip drops: 72

Dark bows: 5

Kezzab%20Reds.gif

Congrats on 96 slayer and good luck getting 99 :thumbsup:

Seen you yesterday at Nechs, Btw your 96 slayer pic dont show up? The link just goes to imageshack home page.

Ah yes, I remember you too. Thanks, I reuploaded the picture. :D

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

=) toxic!! I love your blog cutie ^^ haha but your so silly in the pic where you get 64 herblore i ask if your still slaying and you say yup ... dude ... your herbloring! :D stop slaying that much it has gotten to your brain :P

barrowsmguthan,Slashyourmom.gif

Slashyourmom.gif

-----

Verac skirt x1,Verac Brassard x1, Torag helm x1, Dharok Greataxe x1, Dharok Plate legs x2, Dharok Plate, Ahrim Robeskirt x1, Kharil Skirt

Dragon drops: D med helm

You should use goal sigs in your post to show the race ::'<3: :wink:

He already won :( lep fell behind far too much and me and the other guy cant keep up with toxic

But We're already planing a new race, atleast between him and I - top secret though :-$

Keep it up bro :D

sig4ej9.jpg

=) toxic!! I love your blog cutie ^^ haha but your so silly in the pic where you get 64 herblore i ask if your still slaying and you say yup ... dude ... your herbloring! stop slaying that much it has gotten to your brain

Hehe, I think I got done with the task right after you asked me. :P

Wow...nice :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup:

I think i bought a whip off u the other day lol :P

Yeah, I remember you now, thanks for your post. :)

Congrats on 96 slayer!

Question about Lunars with slayer. What should my inventory be like and how should I go about it?

Good luck!

Your inventory should depend on your task. But for any task, you should have a glory amulet/ring of dueling for quick bank access. When you get a task do it/burthorpe it. When you are done with the task, teleport with your glory amulet and use the spell again to get a new task. One more tip, when you are doing a Burthorpe task, it is best to bring the NPC contact spell runes X2, because sometimes when you don't get a favorable task from Duradel, you could get the same Burthorpe task as you were on; just saves you time. I'm planning on writing a full guide on using lunar magics while training slayer.

You should use goal sigs in your post to show the race

Thanks, I fixed the race sigs. <3:

You should use goal sigs in your post to show the race

He already won :( lep fell behind far too much and me and the other guy cant keep up with toxic

But We're already planing a new race, atleast between him and I - top secret though :-$

Keep it up bro :D

I <3: you.

Thanks everyone else for your posts, greatly appreciate it. I'm about 750k from 97 now. :ohnoes:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Guest Toshiba23

woohoo! My goal sig thingy maker works!! *Hugs self*

Good luck dude, you'll probably beat me to 99 slayer before I get 99 rcing, can't seem to want to do it.

Guest Toshiba23

Don't hate me toxic, but all sigs were cleared because of a bug I found. :P

Mah bad :P

Wewt bro 10m exp, thats A LOT of slaying xD Im still at 8.6 oh well It's gonna be hawt once we get those capes!

Lets get some mills from those bows k? =P~ finally jagex heard our complains!! :XD:

sig4ej9.jpg

Unfortunately, I have not made enough coins to buy a set of Guthans yet, I miss slayer already. Thanks for your support, i'll be back before you know it ^^

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Soz for yesterday my mum got pissed and I had to flee from the computer :ohnoes: I really thought I was dead :XD: I'll explain what happened when I come back later, really sorry <.< I wanted you to come to pits and all -.-

sig4ej9.jpg